PDA

View Full Version : Kobe or MJ

Goodfellas
07-01-2009, 11:00 AM
Ok we have the thread here is the poll. Who is the better basketball player?

Mudpro69
07-01-2009, 11:21 AM
Perhaps it is because I am an older fella. The shock value is not as high as it once was.

But I still remember Jordan with his playoffs and championship game winning shots and his trademark slam-dunks from the free throw line.

Sorry not much of the stuff KB has done register as WOWWWWWW!!!! for me anyway.....

Goodfellas
07-01-2009, 12:43 PM
Shaqs dunks were more of a wow for me than anything Kobe did.

I rememeber the Dr J from the foul line :cool:

razorsedge
07-01-2009, 04:56 PM
MJ isn't the only one better the Kobe, so is Magic, Duncan, Shaq, LeBron,
Wade, Olajuwon, Wilt, Oscar Robertson, ELgin Baylor Kareem etc.:beerbang:

chitownmscle
07-01-2009, 11:23 PM
I've said it before, growing up in the 90's in Chicago as a Bulls fan MJ is the GOAT.

Kobe while great, and make no mistake he is great will never be Jordan. MJ single handidly made the NBA into what it is today. Yes Bird and Magic opened the door for Michael but he blew the door off and never looked back

Bigboi
07-02-2009, 06:59 PM
You really can't say kobe is better than mike even if he was statistically. The reason I say that is because kobe's game is a spitting image of mike's game, without the amazing flear. (spelling)

bringingthehuge
07-02-2009, 08:16 PM
Kobe couldn't hold Jordan's jock strap

chitownmscle
07-02-2009, 08:36 PM
I don't want to take anything away from Kobe at all, I think he is one of the few players today that could actually hold his own against the players of the late 80's and 90's

Make no mistake about it though, when the question comes up who is better Kobe or MJ anyone who has ever seen MJ play in any year before he played with the Wizards and watching Kobe in his prime should not even hesitate to say that MJ is the GOAT

indianamonster1986
07-02-2009, 09:30 PM
This simply cannot be a serious pole, any one who thinks Kobe is better is just plan stupid....period. My best buddy always trys to claim that Kobe is better and actual has the tenacity to say "Michael who?"