PDA

View Full Version : Drive by schmoe

Suzy Brown
07-01-2009, 11:25 AM
So I was walking the dog the other morning, in my gym clothes, and a guy stopped his car and asked me to make a muscle for him.

WTF

Mudpro69
07-01-2009, 11:26 AM
So I was walking the dog the other morning, in my gym clothes, and a guy stopped his car and asked me to make a muscle for him.

WTF

Did you hit him with a front double bi?

Ninja Loco
07-01-2009, 11:34 AM
I said please!!! :mad:

exit2010
07-01-2009, 11:34 AM
I'm sorry. I thought since we talk on here you would recognize me as I was driving by. I'll just pm you next time. LOL Ignore the ninja next to me.

Tatyana
07-01-2009, 11:41 AM
That is awesome Sho. You are now officially a schmoe-ho.

Suzy Brown
07-01-2009, 11:50 AM
Did you hit him with a front double bi?

Single, I had the leash in my other hand.

It was so early I didn't think much about it, buut later I felt really dirty, like he had asked to see my boobs or something.

Mr X
07-01-2009, 11:51 AM
now boobs thats a wonderful word! boobs

Suzy Brown
07-01-2009, 11:53 AM
That is awesome Sho. You are now officially a schmoe-ho.

I didn't ho him!! He schmoed me! That's like saying a rape victim was asking for it.

Suzy Brown
07-01-2009, 11:54 AM
now boobs thats a wonderful word! boobs

Flapjacks might be more accurate in my case.

exit2010
07-01-2009, 11:54 AM
I didn't schmoe you . . . I was just making conversation. It was all Ninja's idea. Nice dog by the way.

Ninja Loco
07-01-2009, 11:55 AM
Flapjacks might be more accurate in my case.
Awwww.... and you know how I LOVE my flapjacks with maple syrup early in the morning....... :)

Mudpro69
07-01-2009, 11:56 AM
Single, I had the leash in my other hand.

It was so early I didn't think much about it, buut later I felt really dirty, like he had asked to see my boobs or something.

So if by chance I caught you of guard early in the morning, I might get a boob shot? ;)

Suzy Brown
07-01-2009, 12:01 PM
So if by chance I caught you of guard early in the morning, I might get a boob shot? ;)

You might get shot, yes.

Mr X
07-01-2009, 12:03 PM
The PIT is infested by schmoes ! true story

Suzy Brown
07-01-2009, 12:05 PM
This is posted in Girl Talk, BTW. You 'gentlemen' best behave your ranks selves.

Mudpro69
07-01-2009, 12:06 PM
The PIT is infested by schmoes ! true story

You don't say....

Mr X
07-01-2009, 12:08 PM
This is posted in Girl Talk, BTW. You 'gentlemen' best behave your ranks selves.

yes Aunt Juicy!

MsGuns
07-01-2009, 12:10 PM
Interestin

Tre
07-01-2009, 04:07 PM
The PIT is blessed by the presence of schmoes ! true story

Fixed.

tattoo timmy
07-07-2009, 11:59 PM

WTF

Yeah, well I was just walking down 8th ave. and this dude starts walking toward me with his arms all out like he had big lats and came right up and chest bumped me and with alcohol breath said slurring "i aint got what you got man!" and as I continued by him... "i love your shit man!" to where I shouted thank you and raised my hands in the air raising the roof and kept on walking.

NYC... you gotta know how to go with the flow. ;-)

The Big Sexy
07-08-2009, 12:14 AM
That's awesome SSJ! I bet you feel really good getting a compliment like that!!

Now, could you please post this in the Pit as well, I would like to expand on that thought !! :)

GirlyMuscle
07-08-2009, 05:58 AM
Two days ago I was walking from my car to the house and a man was sitting on his porch. As I walked by he asked me if I was a bodybuilder. I said, yes and smiled. He does a most muscular and says, "Day-um, girl! Lookin' good!" I love when that happens.

sbfigure
07-08-2009, 01:46 PM
its ok, some shmoe (not to my surprise as all the guys in dutchess county are shmucks) came up to me at a bar last weekend, after my sister had told him i was a figure competitor, him being a "personal trainer" (his arms looked like tampon strings so im assuming a pretty awful trainer)... anyway... he came up to me and goes.. "scuze me.. and pulled my shirt so that it was tight to my stomach... and goes... u should probably wear a more flattering shirt, i thought u were a little on the fat side" TURN OFF NUMBER ONE.... he continues "can you move your hands so i can get a good look of ur side profile... (my face in complete shock and disgust- and no i did not move my arms i stood there like ..r ya kidding me right now!! still in shock by the nerve of saying i looked fat!!!!)... and thennnnnnnnnn continued with... "can you please do a squat for me.." this topped it off!!! i was not interested in a conversation with him from the beginning, nor in any type of mood to do a squat while wearing 4 inch heels, jeans i had to basically do pillaties and lunges to get into (good ol' offseason) and basically called fat be4 even asking for my name. GOD PLEASE ANSWER MY PRAYERS AND GET ME OUT OF POUGHKEEPSIE, NY! thank god im not single, cuz if this is what is left out there i'd live one LONELLLLLY life.

Suzy Brown
07-08-2009, 01:55 PM
That's awesome SSJ! I bet you feel really good getting a compliment like that!!

Now, could you please post this in the Pit as well, I would like to expand on that thought !! :)

eff to the no

figurebre
07-08-2009, 09:23 PM
I had a drive by schmoe too!! Someone yelled out that they wanted to drink my bathwater. EW who says that?

tattoo timmy
07-09-2009, 12:07 AM
I had a drive by schmoe too!! Someone yelled out that they wanted to drink my bathwater. EW who says that?

Um... I just drank Andrea's. I drank it though. I didn't say it. So I guess yeah... Who says that anyway!? ;-)

schullax
07-20-2009, 10:34 PM
when i was in HS, and was into bodybuilding (it was quite obvious... i was the only chick there with 17" biceps lol).. the jocks would always come up behind me and squeeze my triceps from behind in the hallway & be like "hey muscles!" and it made me feel cheap, because i was just trying to go to my next class and they would taunt me the whole way there, then i would often see them at the gym after school or on the weekends... they thought they were SO funny... but it just made me that much more self conscious.. i don't think they really even thought about what they were doing... so i sort of understand what you mean... just because you're in shape doesn't give guys the right to be jerks to you.. i think you handled it well, though! sorry that happened to you!

and just for the record.. schmoes can be very scary... having some weird person you've never met before, pull up next to you in a car while you're minding your own business would startle anyone, i think.. you never know what their intentions are these days.. for all you know, they could have been carrying a gun or wanting to kidnap you or any number of things.

R.I.P.
07-31-2009, 12:13 PM
what makes a man a schmoe. i've heard the term many times but i'm not clear as to the meaning. if i like women with muscle does that then make me a schmoe? i was under the impression it was guys that worship, or wrestle women for kicks and giggles.btw i'm not into body worship or wrestling,

Mudpro69
07-31-2009, 12:15 PM
what makes a man a schmoe. i've heard the term many times but i'm not clear as to the meaning. if i like women with muscle does that then make me a schmoe? i was under the impression it was guys that worship, or wrestle women for kicks and giggles.btw i'm not into body worship or wrestling,

You sir are a Certifiable SCHMOE!!!

R.I.P.
07-31-2009, 12:16 PM
its ok, some shmoe (not to my surprise as all the guys in dutchess county are shmucks) came up to me at a bar last weekend, after my sister had told him i was a figure competitor, him being a "personal trainer" (his arms looked like tampon strings so im assuming a pretty awful trainer)... anyway... he came up to me and goes.. "scuze me.. and pulled my shirt so that it was tight to my stomach... and goes... u should probably wear a more flattering shirt, i thought u were a little on the fat side" TURN OFF NUMBER ONE.... he continues "can you move your hands so i can get a good look of ur side profile... (my face in complete shock and disgust- and no i did not move my arms i stood there like ..r ya kidding me right now!! still in shock by the nerve of saying i looked fat!!!!)... and thennnnnnnnnn continued with... "can you please do a squat for me.." this topped it off!!! i was not interested in a conversation with him from the beginning, nor in any type of mood to do a squat while wearing 4 inch heels, jeans i had to basically do pillaties and lunges to get into (good ol' offseason) and basically called fat be4 even asking for my name. GOD PLEASE ANSWER MY PRAYERS AND GET ME OUT OF POUGHKEEPSIE, NY! thank god im not single, cuz if this is what is left out there i'd live one LONELLLLLY life.

not all of us single guys are idiots.:lift:

Suzy Brown
07-31-2009, 12:30 PM
not all of us single guys are idiots.:lift:

^^ schmoe

Allifit
07-31-2009, 07:34 PM
^^ schmoe

lmao.......

R.I.P.
08-01-2009, 05:16 PM
wow that was fucking harsh. i was just asking .