PDA

View Full Version : Eric Broser type of dieting.....

MartyMcFly
02-17-2009, 01:47 PM
Anyone know Eric Broser's style of dieting? I remember he bashed Dave's style of dieting (low carb) but never really mentioned how his is better or even gave free advice like Dave did. Is anyone familiar with it and have the general outline of his diet?

I've been following Dave's keto diet for some time now, but would like to add carbs back into the mix, I was thinking of only adding it pre and post workout, so I can maximize growth a little but still continue with the fat loss. I know it is possible I just don't know the guidelines. Any help is much appreciated it!

SLICED
03-01-2009, 03:05 PM
Whatever his diet is , it sucks.He is neither big nor shredded

Wheels
03-01-2009, 03:33 PM
I've been following Dave's keto diet for some time now, but would like to add carbs back into the mix, I was thinking of only adding it pre and post workout, so I can maximize growth a little but still continue with the fat loss. I know it is possible I just don't know the guidelines. Any help is much appreciated it!

I am also considering the same thing. I would assume you'd have to lower your overall fat intake for the day down a bit and go no more than 25 ish G of carbs pre and 50 ish G post; just a guess, though. I may add in a bit of carbs in the morning too, to help facilitate nutrient delivery after 8 hour fast.

What's your take, Sliced; as you know a bit about dieting from the looks of your avatar.

phatkid77
03-01-2009, 07:04 PM
im with you wheels... AM, pre and post...and only after AM cardio on off days...gots to be good..

phats