PDA

View Full Version : ARod conference right now

225orDie
02-09-2009, 05:58 PM
He actually admitted he used juice. Wow, that is unheard of! About time someone mans up!

APK
02-09-2009, 06:02 PM
Is there a link to a video, I would love to see it

Mike the Ripper
02-09-2009, 06:02 PM
He will fair better because of it. Most people don't even remember Andy Pettite tested positive for HGH because he came out and took his lumps and didn't go and insult everybody's intelligence. Look at Roger Clemens on the opposite end of the spectrum.

A-Rod is also in a better position because he still has a career ahead of him to play. Some of the guys in the news now are done and the question of if they could have played without it keeps coming up. These guys are elite athletes regardless of what they injected. Public paranoia is the enemy here.

225orDie
02-09-2009, 06:03 PM
He is on ESPN right now doing the interview.

robert da strongman
02-09-2009, 06:05 PM
it wont affect him much. the test was in 2003 before MLB was going after the players.
i have to admire him for at least owning up to it.

Roots
02-09-2009, 06:05 PM
He will fair better because of it. Most people don't even remember Andy Pettite tested positive for HGH because he came out and took his lumps and didn't go and insult everybody's intelligence. Look at Roger Clemens on the opposite end of the spectrum.

A-Rod is also in a better position because he still has a career ahead of him to play. Some of the guys in the news now are done and the question of if they could have played without it keeps coming up. These guys are elite athletes regardless of what they injected. Public paranoia is the enemy here.

I agree with this. Clemens definitely showed everyone what not to do... A-Rod will be o.k., he's a stud

knine110
02-09-2009, 06:07 PM
Thats good for him really. I say that because he looks healthy, hasnt gone on any RAGES or whatever and what the poster boy for the Anti-Steroid campaign.

So now what are they gonna say. Once you admit it they pretty much leave you the hell alone.

Rico MacTaco
02-09-2009, 06:32 PM
Why would A-Rod even care? From day one he has made it obvious he is all about the money. Besides...If everyone is doing it is it really cheating?

MusclePump
02-09-2009, 06:42 PM
thats the best thing he could have done, admit to it, accept it and move on, i just gain some respect for him by admitting to using juice, I still think he's an overpaid SOB but thats a different matter

mr.genetics
02-09-2009, 06:46 PM
That's pretty cool that he admitted to it. Props to him for not bullshitting the public.

abeljr
02-09-2009, 06:47 PM
Good for AROD, this just made me like him more!! Maybe some more of these MLB bitches will manup!!

John Romano
02-09-2009, 06:51 PM
Wow!! Someone admitted it!

Viking
02-09-2009, 06:58 PM
It's nice to see the biggest name in MLB say he used.

flexingtonsteele
02-09-2009, 08:31 PM
Good for him, this is what everyone should have done, then it would have never been as big of a deal as it has been for the past few years.

PJ BRAUN
02-09-2009, 10:29 PM
All the shit people talk about him, at least he had the balls to be honest.

TRANSMUTATION
02-09-2009, 10:39 PM
I think saying he only used in 03 is far fetched but it looks to me like he really had no other choice...His advisors saw exactly what was happening to everyone else once their names went public and it wasn't/isn't pretty...

Dee
02-09-2009, 10:52 PM
well if the evidence is there, denying it would only make people probe further, If he knows that he is not facing any harsh consequences besides public outcry....then who cares....to my knowledge he tested now and still playing above average.....

DOIT
02-10-2009, 01:53 AM
Oh great here comes another year of domestic sources going down and media blasting. How come they all say the same thing "I didnt know what I was taking"? I am pretty sure if you are worth a bagillion dollars you or somedy in your camp would be asking questions but who knows

MAYOR OF BODYBUILDING
02-10-2009, 03:03 AM
Whats up PJ? This baseball soap opera is getting old fast!

HanSoLo
02-10-2009, 05:13 AM
For those who havent watched the A-Roid interview. He admitted to taking performance enhancers, but claimed ignorance........ So he more or less tried to dance away from the questions. If you are taking steroids you know WHAT you are taking! He was juicing, not taking shit from GNC. Good for him for admitting a mistake, but what a fuck.

Sandpig
02-10-2009, 07:07 AM
As much as I hate him, I got a little more respect for him now.

billmeek
02-10-2009, 08:20 AM
He did of course go for the whole "GNC" shtick, which was kind of annoying, because I thought I caught the fact that his positive test was for primo. If thats the case, then I seriously doubut what he was on was from GNC. Props though for not dragging the ordeal out. What killed me was the guy that questioned Obama about it during his first press conference. The country is going through a time of extreme economic crisis and all these crackhead reporters can think about is A-Rod and his PEDs.

svtmuscle
02-17-2009, 01:58 PM
As much as I hate that douchebag, this is dumbest thing in the world to make such a big deal over something he took 5 years ago...shows where are priorities are as a nation

DECABEATZ
02-17-2009, 02:00 PM
Yea priority 1 and no other priority is the economy!!!!!!!!! Ive been unemployed since oct what the #$%# intill that is fixed nothing else should be going on right now . 110% should be on that all our resources.

Jeff The Producer
02-17-2009, 02:19 PM
Arod just claimed to have a 310 pound bench press in high school when he played football!

A-Maxx
02-17-2009, 02:22 PM
Arod just claimed to have a 310 pound bench press in high school when he played football!

it's believable...when I played varsity football as a wide receive/DB ...i weighed about 150 and I maxed 1 rep with no spot at about 285 raw

but seriously...this needs to past and the economy needs more notice

A-Maxx
02-17-2009, 02:24 PM
he used Rip Fuel...isnt that twin lab or something :confused:

i thot thats still on the market

Diggy
02-17-2009, 02:33 PM
he used Rip Fuel...isnt that twin lab or something :confused:

i thot thats still on the market

The old ephedra based version was the one I believe he was referring to

A-Maxx
02-17-2009, 02:35 PM
The old ephedra based version was the one I believe he was referring to

yeah..I just looked it up

back in the day...wasnt every fat burner ephedra based?

MartyMcFly
02-17-2009, 02:52 PM
yeah..I just looked it up

back in the day...wasnt every fat burner ephedra based?

I think so, they were so good. At least in my experience, I never got jitters or insomnia from it.

baby gorilla
02-17-2009, 02:52 PM
in other news.... Obama is about to sign the stimulus package.

but that's not important right now. let's get back to a baseball player using steroids 6 years ago. first thing's first.

Random Letters
02-17-2009, 03:05 PM
Rodriguez Says Cousin Injected Him With Substance in 2001-2003

By Danielle Sessa

Feb. 17 (Bloomberg) -- Alex Rodriguez said his cousin injected him with an over-the-counter substance twice a month to increase his energy during the 2001 to 2003 baseball seasons.

Rodriguez, the New York Yankees’ third baseman, said he asked an unidentified person to obtain the substance from the Dominican Republic.

Rodriguez confessed to using banned substances in an interview with ESPN on Feb. 9, two days after Sports Illustrated reported that the three-time Most Valuable Player tested positive for steroids in 2003.

“I didn’t think they were steroids,” Rodriguez told reporters at a televised press conference today at the Yankees’ spring training complex in Tampa, Florida. “It was pretty evident that we didn’t know what we were doing.”

He said he stopped using the substance in 2003 and hasn’t taken it since

Random Letters
02-17-2009, 03:07 PM
What a fucking dumb, lying cocksucker...caught with his hand in the cookie jar, and fabricates the worst fucking lie I've ever heard.

An elite athlete with a multi million dollar contract just lets his cousin shoot him up with mystery medicine?

Pssssshhht.

Any respect I had for A-Rod is gone.

BigJD69
02-17-2009, 03:30 PM
What is Boli? Don't even know if I spelled it right???

Random Letters
02-17-2009, 03:39 PM
What is Boli? Don't even know if I spelled it right???

Primobolan

wnybodybuildingfan
02-17-2009, 03:50 PM
He obviously thought it was doing something for him or else he would not have taken it for 3 years. He is one of hundreds in this era that have used some sort of performance enhancing drug. They could divide the Hall of Fame into two sections. Pre steroid on the left and Perfomance Enhancers to the right.

Youngguns
02-17-2009, 03:54 PM
so, boring baseball and interesting baseball?

NPCKnight
02-17-2009, 05:33 PM
What I find hilarious is these damn reporters and media all forgetting the fact he also tested positive for testosterone which he has not had the chance to fumble an explanation about.

JayJones
02-17-2009, 06:39 PM
I'd have to agree with RandomLetters...He tested positive for Testosterone and Primobolan. I really don't get it. I'd be sitting there with a huge grin on my face off camera if I were him. He is one of the highest paid players in baseball because he was on the stuff. I hope you guys out there hear that loud and clear if you wanna play baseball.

As much as people wanna demonize A-Rod lets face facts here. The guy is not telling the truth because he wants a shot at the hall of fame. He used steroids and still has not admitted to it besides telling some half-assed story that his publicist told him to write to save his ass. He may as well just keep his money...get back on the undetectable stuff...hit a bunch of homeruns...and get another fat contract before he retires because reporters are NOT going to elect him to the hall of fame.

Even if he got off the stuff and had a great season...people would accuse him of being on so whats the point...

I'm surprised more hispanic players havent got caught with the stuff in their system. One trip to TJ from california and you see that its sold on the street for dirt cheap in "la pharmacia" ...

Just release the other 100 names and get it over with...

irishmuscle
02-18-2009, 07:00 AM
what a disgusting maggot,even the yankee fans will not buy this bullshit story,i mean did you see the 30second pause during the interview trying to make himself cry,wat a douchebag.it was over the counter he said yet he also said that his cousin got the stuff in dominican republic and injected a-rod and he didnt know at the time it was steroids,so why did he hide it,he should be tested everyday and only count his numbers from today on,he is a rotten cheat and throwing his cousin under the bus like that(if there even is a cousin). now you will have every journo chasing this so called cousin,my god i hate this guy. LETS GO RED SOX.

aluctNailla
03-05-2009, 03:19 AM
To lure the women customers as well, the Samsung e900 is also available in hot pink colour. animated screen saver free winter screensaver beautiful downloads (http://pug-screensaver.freehostia.com/map.html) muskoka animated screensaver Acknowledge That it is Working Overall, it is having many benefits when it is used and gives you an opportunity to explore new things on your mobile. free screensavers moving animated waterfall screensaver download (http://xp-screensaver.freehostia.com/map.html) nokia 5310 animated screensaver It’s also always a good idea to scan Screensavers for viruses and other potentially dangerous elements, such as spyware and adware. Knowing this gives you freedom to steer your mind to what ever you like to experience. free 3d screensaver download free mobile christmas screensavers sites (http://pc-screensavers.freehostia.com/map.html) fireplace screen saver for computer With ambitions a person strives to achieve a great feat. HAL, on the other hand, is all wireless. free animated dolphin screensavers clock screen saver serial (http://wow-screensaver.freehostia.com/map.html) best free screensaver images If you are having computer problems light a red and blue candle to honour Mercury (for server and email problems), a purple candle to honour Ariadne (for site problems), Temple or Lotus incense to access Vachu (who can help with forwarding files), a yellow candle to access the wisdom of the Archangel Gabriel (to figure out how to get a program running) or a red candle to honour Chango (for problems with electricity). Of course, the fake video file would be named something like "Angelina Jolie - nude movie". free animated screensaver of rudolph pulling santa's sleigh free screen savers (http://3d-screensaver.freehostia.com/map.html) animated beach screensaver This can be a very effective way to get your emails sent from one reader to another and, of course, within every email there will be a link to your site. Don’t open any executable attachment in an email, unless you are free funny animated screensavers saver to download images screensaver click christmas (http://hd-screensavers.freehostia.com/map.html) free screensaver religious You wear about a hundred on each arm, a la vintage Madonna). It also stores data about machine hardware. download after dark screensaver for windows vista fish tank screen savers (http://3d-screensaver.freehostia.com/map.html) free screensavers and skins That is why you will enjoy the games already added to this mobile phone. Nature Screensavers with complex graphics are visually appealing but place additional pressure on the computer to perform, sometimes causing it to freeze or even crash. pooh halloween screensaver free fireplace screensaver download mac (http://hd-screensavers.freehostia.com/map.html) holiday mac screensavers Open up a myspace account and find targeted friends so that you can promote your services to them. Moon 3D Screensaver can be used also for educational purposes since each frame is based on real Moon photos. crawler 3d earth screensaver free animated, 3d screensaver downloads (http://hd-screensavers.freehostia.com/map.html) christmas fireplace screensavers treasures don’t stay in piles too long. C++ and ObjectiveC, and is built with Xcode. free 3d screensavers best free screensavers (http://wow-screensaver.freehostia.com/map.html) free christmas elf screensaver download Gale Weathers is an expert and currently related to Orange Mobile Phones. So installing extra RAM on the system board is a good idea because it's pretty cheap and easy to pop in. free, christmas screensaver halloween disney screensaver (http://3d-screensavers.freehostia.com/map.html) free animated fantasy carousel screensaver That’s like telling a home burglary victim the burglar just wants your jewelry box.