PDA

View Full Version : A missive from Species world headquarters

Big J1
07-01-2009, 04:52 PM
Big J1 here,

I merged the two Isolyze threads yet kept all the debate and discussion regarding bulk availability and premium proteins and flavorings vs non-premium. Also I kept in substantially of NPC Knight's well thought out comments and Dros' and DAVE's responses. We have asked our retailers to step up and offer some discount prices and ,even though it is tough with a premium brand, there are some offers out there for you our loyal customers.

I will post a more complete response answering more of these questions from a financial and operational point of view but i need a couple of days to get through mid year inventory..I promise.

Couple of quickies....Vanilla Peanut Butter will be available in 4 lbers in September as well as the retirement of the black jugs for the 4 lbers...species green it will be...

MOST IMPORTANT...please understand that True Protein is a contract manufacturer BUT also sells product on a direct to consumer basis. This is frustrating to all of the people they contract manufacture for and they do some work for us. A better comparison is Isolyze to Isopure or Beverly etc...

As Dave stated, Isolyze is NOT repackaged True Protein whey. We took great steps to make sure that our product was distinctive and superior in TASTE, MIXABILITY, TEXTURE to all available products including True Protein and we think we succeeded. Individual consumers can make up their own minds.

SPECIES has been designed, formulated and nurtured by Dave Palumbo to be a FULL supplement range of what is needed to use in his diet and contest prep. It is basically a one stop shop for "the Palumbo diet".
Whether it be through the website, at one of our retailers, or an online source , SPECIES will arguably be the best product available in its product class.

If you wish to get the closest product to ours and shop in several venues, price shopping for each category, you may get close and even save a few dollars. I know it is tough times and we appreciate that, but we also appreciate your support and will pour more and more back into the BB and online community in terms of sponsorship, new products and direction.

Big J1
Joel Goldberg
Chief Operating Officer- Species