PDA

View Full Version : My Peptide Chronicles

JayBezel
12-07-2013, 06:10 PM
Before I get into the real body of the log I want to give a little background info for everyone. I've covered all of this stuff before in my OT blog, so I apologize if it's redundant.

Stats: 5'5

Weight: 208 as of a few days ago

BF: I don't have a real accurate assessment, but if had to give my best estimate it would be 10-12%

Training: I'll detail it as we go along.

Supp History: I'm 27 and I've been a lifetime OTC guy so this will be my first time doing any big boy bodybuilding supps. I have used a few PH's at different times over the last few years, but no AAS.

Ok, now that we have the bullshit out of the way, lets get down to business. First I'd like the thank the guys at Evolution Peptides for answering all of my questions and hooking me up with the highest quality peptides on the market.

For this cycle im going to be using MK-2866 (Osta), GHRP-6, and CJC (no DAC).

I got my first package in the mail yesterday which contained the Osta and I was pretty surprised by how fast the shipping was. I opened up the box and took out the vial which is 33mg/ml. The clinical data on Osta shows that patients suffering from sarcopenia (a muscle wasting disease), and patients on chemo were able to retain muscle and increase LBM at a dose of 20mg per day. I plan on using 1ml per day, which is taken orally, for the next month.

Im still waiting on the GHRP-6 and CJC so once they get in ill get pics of everything together so you guys can check it out.

Goals: I want to low ball my expectations so anything above is a bonus, but I'd like to add 5lb of solid muscle once everything is all said and done while keeping bf the same or lower. I think that's pretty reasonable. I'm upping my cals by 250 per day and ill be keeping an eye ont he scale and the mirror to see if im growing. I'll update with pics and numbers as we go along to help keep track of everything.

JayBezel
12-07-2013, 06:22 PM
Osta update.

I opened up the bottle and checked it out. The liquid is clear and has a kind of solvent smell to it. From what I've read that's what everyone seems to say pretty consistently.

Taste: I'm going to keep this log 1000% honest. If someone was going to poison you, it would taste exactly like this...lol....That being said, if you are concerned with the taste of your research chemicals, you shouldn't be doing research at all. Im concerned with effectiveness and I could care less about how anything tastes as long as it works as advertised....(shameless plug) If you want the best tasting supplements on the market that cant be matched for quality and effectiveness I suggest you checkout GAT.

evolutionpep
12-07-2013, 11:44 PM
Osta update.

I opened up the bottle and checked it out. The liquid is clear and has a kind of solvent smell to it. From what I've read that's what everyone seems to say pretty consistently.

Taste: I'm going to keep this log 1000% honest. If someone was going to poison you, it would taste exactly like this...lol....That being said, if you are concerned with the taste of your research chemicals, you shouldn't be doing research at all. Im concerned with effectiveness and I could care less about how anything tastes as long as it works as advertised....(shameless plug) If you want the best tasting supplements on the market that cant be matched for quality and effectiveness I suggest you checkout GAT.

Awesome bro!!!!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

JayBezel
12-08-2013, 08:44 PM
Update.

Still no training yet, but ill hit the gym tomorrow.

Osta still tastes like something you would give to your taste buds if you were mad at them.

Observations: I have been thirsty as hell these last two days. Much more than normal. It might be the Osta, or it might be all of the dry heat in the house because we have it cranked up since we got hit with this winter blast. but still something worth noting

Other than that everythings good so far

crawfBigG
12-09-2013, 08:04 AM
Cool... following!! I have researched Osta a few times. Liked it. Slow and steady. Doesn't knock your socks off but does contribute to gains while keeping you lean. That's how it seemed to work in my research.

With the GH stuff, I have not tried GHRP-6, only Ipamorelin, also with CJC (no DAC). Really liked this combo too!

Be fun to see how it goes for ya...

JayBezel
12-09-2013, 08:31 AM
Cool... following!! I have researched Osta a few times. Liked it. Slow and steady. Doesn't knock your socks off but does contribute to gains while keeping you lean. That's how it seemed to work in my research.

With the GH stuff, I have not tried GHRP-6, only Ipamorelin, also with CJC (no DAC). Really liked this combo too!

Be fun to see how it goes for ya...

Hey man! thanks for checking me out. I like the idea of slow and steady gains without harsh sides like PH's. I'll be at the gym for the first time tonight since starting my experiment and hopefully my other package will be getting here shortly. Im sure fedex and ups and all sorts of fucked up from the black Friday/Christmas shopping this time of year. It might take a little longer than normal

JayBezel
12-09-2013, 08:37 AM
just took my Osta...still tastes like something god would give you if he hated you.

I'm wondering if I should've stayed where I was from a dietary standpoint, or if upping my cals was a good idea. The intention of doing this is to put the mass gaining abilities of this compound to the test. that being said, I do usually like to stay in the 10% range off-season. I let things get a little loose since thanksgiving and I have a little more fat than I like to typically carry. Research suggests Osta has a recomp effect on physique, so we shall see. Ghrp-6 and CJC have also been noted to reduce bf as well....I guess that's why they call it research, because you never know until the experiment is complete.

JayBezel
12-09-2013, 08:38 AM
fitness factoids coming soon

JayBezel
12-10-2013, 11:17 AM
http://www.rxmuscle.com/2013-01-11-02-03-08/fitness-factoids/9809-fitness-factoids-volume-40.html

JayBezel
12-10-2013, 11:29 AM
Update: bodyweight was 208.5 but looked noticeably fuller and harder this morning. ill put some pics up here in a minute.

hit the gym for the first time last night and had a pretty good back workout. normally I like to train back and hams together but ive been working with a new training partner lately and im trying to teach him how to train like a bodybuilder....he did some PLing in the past but the volume and short rest periods are all new to him...I like to keep rest periods really short, typically less than 45 secs with 30-40 seconds really being optimal

assisted chins - 180x 15

150x 8
150 x 8
135x 4 sets of 8. 40 secs rest between sets.

drop set - 150x8,165x8,180x8,195x8

underhand seated machine row with 2 sec hold at the top...40 secs between sets

4 work sets 180x8
drop set 180x8,165x8,150x8,135x8

db rows with 2 sec hold at top....40 secs between sets

4 work sets 85x8
drop set 85x8,80,8,75x8,70x8

deads- 225x12
315x 8
315x8
315x31...would've like to have gone heavier here but my partner was gassed and I didn't want to have to swtich a ton of plates around

note: all exercises except deads are done with a 3-4 second negative

JayBezel
12-10-2013, 03:22 PM
162426162427first pic is me with a Physique competitor in my gym from the day before I started the Osta. im a little watery here from a days worth of carbs and creatine from JetMass intra workout. The second pic is from this morning a few minutes after I woke up

xl game on
12-10-2013, 10:32 PM
I will be following along have used mk2866 ghrp2 was my choice do to 6 makes me to hungry and cj 1295 w/o Dac interested in following and watching results the mk2866 should help synthesize protein and build lean muscle look forward to following I have been using evolutions products and have been very pleased with research

JayBezel
12-11-2013, 08:23 AM
I will be following along have used mk2866 ghrp2 was my choice do to 6 makes me to hungry and cj 1295 w/o Dac interested in following and watching results the mk2866 should help synthesize protein and build lean muscle look forward to following I have been using evolutions products and have been very pleased with research

thanks for checking me out man. everyone I know that's used ghrp6 says the same thing about the hunger. im hoping to use that to my advantage though because I have to force myself to eat postoworkout. im usually so full from my intraworkout drink, Muscle Martini and Adenoflex post workout, and sucking down my shake as soon as I get home so when it comes time to get the carbs in im struggling.

JayBezel
12-11-2013, 08:27 AM
Got my GHRP-6 and CJC yesterday. I was feeling like a kid on Christmas! I'll post pics of all the products soon.

MK-2866 note: Shake before use! The solution seems to settle at the bottom and you need to shake vigorously or else your just sucking down the fluid used to reconstitute the solution. Ill be hitting the gym again tonight, so look for that tomorrow. Ill do my best to get the product pics up today. I have work that I want to do and I had a tough time last night....mega writers block

JayBezel
12-13-2013, 07:00 AM
so I obviously didn't post up those pics yesterday. I gpt caught up doing a few things....sorry

last workout

im only listing work sets

seated side laterals 4 work sets 40x8....40 secs between sets
drop set 40x8, 35x5, 30x7, 25x8

bent laterals 4 work sets 40x8....2-3 second negative
drop set 40x8, 35x8, 30x8, 25x8

cable side laterals...30 secs between sets
3works sets....3x12....pin at 12 on machine

machine press 4 work sets...40 secs
150x8
drop set 150x8, 130x8, 110x8, 90x 4

tricep pushdown, elbows back
4 work sets 40 secs, 170x8
drop set 170x8, 150x8, 130x8, 110x8

French press same as above
125x8
drop set 125x8, 115x 8, 95x8, 75x8

seated dip machine...30 secs
3 plates...3 x 15

overall felt really good. I noticed improved endurance that really seemed to help me out on the drop sets as I went along. It just felt like I had a little more in the tank

JayBezel
12-13-2013, 07:06 AM
I've been looking harder pretty much each day that I've woken up. I notice fat loss in my abs that can only be attributed to Osta at this point. Im not doing any additional cardio and I've upped my food since I started taking it. If anything you would expect to see fat gain. The numbers on the scale haven't moved, ill check at the gym again today, but I am looking leaner. that tells me I'm adding muscle even if the scale wont say it.

I said before that I did get in my GHRP-6 and CJC no DAC...thank you again Evolution....I fucked up my not order my BAC water before so I'm waiting on it to get here now. I tried to go to the Pharmacy and buy some sterile water and benzyl alcohol to make m own and the lady behind the desk looked at me like I was a fucking criminal....She made sure that I knew it was for prescription only before looking at me disgusted like I was her son and she just found out that I'd been stealing her pills or something...lol....good thing im so used to being yelled at my grandmom for the last 27 years it doesn't even make me bat an eye

crawfBigG
12-13-2013, 07:07 AM
Looking solid in that front double bi shot... how many years have you been training?

xl game on
12-13-2013, 11:37 AM
Lmao Jay hell I'm 42 and go into Walgreens pharmacy and they act the same way some people just don't get it it goes way beyond the supps research chems are anything else it takes drive determination and commitment and that in itself ought to demand respect training looks solid what is you're research protocol dosing gonna be for the ghrp and cj

JayBezel
12-13-2013, 11:32 PM
Looking solid in that front double bi shot... how many years have you been training?

thanks man! ive probably been training really hard like a bodybuilder since I was 21, so six years now. In all honesty I feel like I have so much of a better handle on nutrition now, some of that is due to school, than I ever have. I'm still always learning and experimenting with new things and ideas but at least now I have smart ideas about why im doing it....before I had one philosophy...if it goes on the plate, it goes in! lol

JayBezel
12-13-2013, 11:35 PM
Lmao Jay hell I'm 42 and go into Walgreens pharmacy and they act the same way some people just don't get it it goes way beyond the supps research chems are anything else it takes drive determination and commitment and that in itself ought to demand respect training looks solid what is you're research protocol dosing gonna be for the ghrp and cj

ill be using GHRP-6 at 250mcg 3x's per day. First thing in the morning fasted, late afternoon, and evening 30 mins preworkout

for the CJC ill be starting with 500mcg per week, and ill make a adjustments where neccesary

JayBezel
12-14-2013, 12:47 PM
my muscles feel very full today, something that I typically only feel during/after a good workout. To be honest its weird. I mentioned in the beginning that I haven't done my first cycle at this point, but if I had to guess why im looking harder and feeling fuller it's due to the fact that my androgen receptors haven't been overloaded from years worth of abuse. I think that plays a big part in the effectiveness that ive seen from Osta so far. Clean receptors being tapped into for the first time....very happy.

still waiting on my BAC water. Hopefully it gets here this coming week, I really want to see what happens when I add in the GHRP-6 and CJC

evolutionpep
12-15-2013, 01:50 AM
just took my Osta...still tastes like something god would give you if he hated you.

I'm wondering if I should've stayed where I was from a dietary standpoint, or if upping my cals was a good idea. The intention of doing this is to put the mass gaining abilities of this compound to the test. that being said, I do usually like to stay in the 10% range off-season. I let things get a little loose since thanksgiving and I have a little more fat than I like to typically carry. Research suggests Osta has a recomp effect on physique, so we shall see. Ghrp-6 and CJC have also been noted to reduce bf as well....I guess that's why they call it research, because you never know until the experiment is complete.

Awesome!

evolutionpep
12-15-2013, 01:50 AM
Update: bodyweight was 208.5 but looked noticeably fuller and harder this morning. ill put some pics up here in a minute.

hit the gym for the first time last night and had a pretty good back workout. normally I like to train back and hams together but ive been working with a new training partner lately and im trying to teach him how to train like a bodybuilder....he did some PLing in the past but the volume and short rest periods are all new to him...I like to keep rest periods really short, typically less than 45 secs with 30-40 seconds really being optimal

assisted chins - 180x 15

150x 8
150 x 8
135x 4 sets of 8. 40 secs rest between sets.

drop set - 150x8,165x8,180x8,195x8

underhand seated machine row with 2 sec hold at the top...40 secs between sets

4 work sets 180x8
drop set 180x8,165x8,150x8,135x8

db rows with 2 sec hold at top....40 secs between sets

4 work sets 85x8
drop set 85x8,80,8,75x8,70x8

deads- 225x12
315x 8
315x8
315x31...would've like to have gone heavier here but my partner was gassed and I didn't want to have to swtich a ton of plates around

note: all exercises except deads are done with a 3-4 second negative

This log is sick!

evolutionpep
12-15-2013, 01:51 AM
http://www.rxmuscle.com/2013-01-11-02-03-08/fitness-factoids/9809-fitness-factoids-volume-40.html

Good work!

evolutionpep
12-15-2013, 01:54 AM
162426162427first pic is me with a Physique competitor in my gym from the day before I started the Osta. im a little watery here from a days worth of carbs and creatine from JetMass intra workout. The second pic is from this morning a few minutes after I woke up

Awesome bro! Welcome to the Evolution!

evolutionpep
12-15-2013, 01:54 AM

Thank you!!!!

evolutionpep
12-15-2013, 01:56 AM
I've been looking harder pretty much each day that I've woken up. I notice fat loss in my abs that can only be attributed to Osta at this point. Im not doing any additional cardio and I've upped my food since I started taking it. If anything you would expect to see fat gain. The numbers on the scale haven't moved, ill check at the gym again today, but I am looking leaner. that tells me I'm adding muscle even if the scale wont say it.

I said before that I did get in my GHRP-6 and CJC no DAC...thank you again Evolution....I fucked up my not order my BAC water before so I'm waiting on it to get here now. I tried to go to the Pharmacy and buy some sterile water and benzyl alcohol to make m own and the lady behind the desk looked at me like I was a fucking criminal....She made sure that I knew it was for prescription only before looking at me disgusted like I was her son and she just found out that I'd been stealing her pills or something...lol....good thing im so used to being yelled at my grandmom for the last 27 years it doesn't even make me bat an eye

There always judgmental assholes!!!!

evolutionpep
12-15-2013, 01:57 AM

:D:thumbup:

JayBezel
12-16-2013, 04:29 PM
I didn't post yesterday because I was in chill mode to the max watching football and hanging out with family....back to the gym again to night so i'll have more info tomorrow.

I checked the order status on my BAC water and it should be here one day this week

xl game on
12-17-2013, 02:39 PM
Everybody needs a off day I need two a week for sure but researching the peps my recovery time was improved but I like taking a day and kicking back look forward to you getting bac water in also and upcoming log info dosing protocol looked solid I followed similar protocol with good results and since you're body is a clean slate I feel you will make some above average gains

evolutionpep
12-17-2013, 02:45 PM
Everybody needs a off day I need two a week for sure but researching the peps my recovery time was improved but I like taking a day and kicking back look forward to you getting bac water in also and upcoming log info dosing protocol looked solid I followed similar protocol with good results and since you're body is a clean slate I feel you will make some above average gains

Hell yeah

JayBezel
12-17-2013, 10:26 PM
Thank you to everyone for all of your input. I appreciate you all following along.

I had a crazy back workout yesterday but I don't have my numbers in front of me so im going to post todays leg workout

I've talked about this before in the blog, but I know not everyone reads it so ill be quick. February 2011 I was in an accident and suffered a crush injury to my left foot. I spent about a week in the hospital, was bed ridden for a few weeks, about 6 months on crutches, another 3 months in a boot, and probably didn't walk right until January of this year....Long story short...I don't squat or do certain exercises because they cause me a lot of pain and I have limited range of motion in that foot/ankle....ill answer more questions about it if people are interested. I think if you check my OT blog somewhere around page 4-5 I have a few pictures...most of the really gruesome ones I didn't post

same tempo as always...3-4 second negative...1 min or less between sets....only listing work sets

Hammer strength V squat....I do this reverse in the machine facing the pad

5 plates x 4 sets of 8
Hack Squats -4 plates + 25 x 4 work sets of 8
drop set 4p+25x8, 4px8, 3px8, 2px8

walking barbell lunges- 95x 3 sets x 15 steps each leg
leg extensions 4 sets 195x8
superset with leg press 4 sets 6plates x 8

standing calf raises 180 x 4 sets of 8
drop set 180x8, 165x8, 150x8, 135x8

leg press calf 4 of 8 sets x 5 plates
drop set 5p x 8, 4px8, 3px8, 2px8

no time for seated calf

bodyweight was 209. Im considering upping my food to see what the scale does, but I don't want to get fat and turn into a slop jockey either. The ghrp and cjc should help burn some fat so if that happens ill consider upping cals by another 250 per day.

evolutionpep
12-18-2013, 08:54 AM
Beast!!!

xl game on
12-18-2013, 11:42 AM
Jay looks like a solid leg routine to me it would leave some people done in especially with up beat tempo as far as upping calories only one way to know do it and watch progress every ones metabolism is different and re acts different I like how the research is timing out by researching Mk first and seeing how body reacts to it then adding the cj and ghrp will see how well they synergies together which should be really good train eat rest grow only way to go

evolutionpep
12-18-2013, 11:44 AM
Jay looks like a solid leg routine to me it would leave some people done in especially with up beat tempo as far as upping calories only one way to know do it and watch progress every ones metabolism is different and re acts different I like how the research is timing out by researching Mk first and seeing how body reacts to it then adding the cj and ghrp will see how well they synergies together which should be really good train eat rest grow only way to go

Did you start the MK yet?

JayBezel
12-19-2013, 10:44 PM
check the new column and leave me some feedback

http://www.rxmuscle.com/articles/latest-news/9863-the-law-of-opportunity.html

JayBezel
12-19-2013, 10:44 PM
Did you start the MK yet?

yea ive just been calling it Osta throughout the log. So far im very pleased

JayBezel
12-19-2013, 10:51 PM
finally got my BAC water today! I reconstituted the ghrp and did my first shot....im not going to lie, I was a little jittery because this was the first time I had ever pinned myself. Im not weird about needles or anything, but there was still some jitteriness there.

Ok so here were my observations from my first shot. People weren't lying about the hunger. I ate so much shit it was disgusting. I'm a huge anti whet/anti gluten guy and im probably going to write a column about that very soon but holy shit did I put down some junk food! Fuck man I haven't eaten like that in a long long time, and im a person that considers myself to have a lot of self control....that cant happen again. I have to be able to keep that in check....otherwise were all good.

crawfBigG
12-20-2013, 08:51 AM
finally got my BAC water today! I reconstituted the ghrp and did my first shot....im not going to lie, I was a little jittery because this was the first time I had ever pinned myself. Im not weird about needles or anything, but there was still some jitteriness there.

Ok so here were my observations from my first shot. People weren't lying about the hunger. I ate so much shit it was disgusting. I'm a huge anti whet/anti gluten guy and im probably going to write a column about that very soon but holy shit did I put down some junk food! Fuck man I haven't eaten like that in a long long time, and im a person that considers myself to have a lot of self control....that cant happen again. I have to be able to keep that in check....otherwise were all good.

I have never tried GHRP-6, I read that about the extreme hunger thing and I decided I def ain't running that. I stick with the Ipam, less sides and still effective IMO.

JayBezel
12-20-2013, 02:21 PM
day two with the ghrp 6 and the hunger is real. im starving right now and waiting a few mintues before I start to eat because youre supposed to wait about 30mins post injection to consume carbs or fats

I also did my first cjc this morning too so I have everything kicked into full gear. Ill reevaluate diet based on my physique. if I feel like im leaning out but the scale isn't moving ill stay the same. if the scale doesn't move and I start looking/feeling flat ill up my cals another 250 per day

JayBezel
12-21-2013, 10:41 AM
I had a stupid shoulder workout yesterday. I don't have my number in front of me but I was really locked in.

The hunger from the ghrp is still an issue but I noticed that when I did my preworkout dose training seemed to help keep my mind off of it and once I started drinking my intrawrokout formula I really started to fill out pretty nicely.

bw was 211 this morning. I actually have a pic I took of my quds because they were feeling really full...im going to try to post that up here in a few mintues.

evolutionpep
12-21-2013, 11:37 AM
I had a stupid shoulder workout yesterday. I don't have my number in front of me but I was really locked in.

The hunger from the ghrp is still an issue but I noticed that when I did my preworkout dose training seemed to help keep my mind off of it and once I started drinking my intrawrokout formula I really started to fill out pretty nicely.

bw was 211 this morning. I actually have a pic I took of my quds because they were feeling really full...im going to try to post that up here in a few mintues.

Awesome bro!

JayBezel
12-21-2013, 01:49 PM

me plus a few exclusive pics of NPC National Champ ALana Shipp.....look for my interview with her coming up soon on rxgirl

evolutionpep
12-21-2013, 01:50 PM

me plus a few exclusive pics of NPC National Champ ALana Shipp.....look for my interview with her coming up soon on rxgirl

Nice bro

JayBezel
12-22-2013, 09:55 PM
sundays are for family and football....but this coming week might be a little light with the holidays and all. ill hit the gym tomorrow and then take off Tuesday/Wednesday and hopefully be back Thursday. I know my wife got me some new Monster headphones that im looking forward to trying out while I fuck some shit up in the gym

evolutionpep
12-22-2013, 09:56 PM
sundays are for family and football....but this coming week might be a little light with the holidays and all. ill hit the gym tomorrow and then take off Tuesday/Wednesday and hopefully be back Thursday. I know my wife got me some new Monster headphones that im looking forward to trying out while I fuck some shit up in the gym

Let's go!!!!!!

JayBezel
12-23-2013, 10:15 AM
Ill be heading to the gym shortly to get a good chest and bicep workout in before Christmas...gotta look swole for those Christmas pics!

I just want to bitch about Russell Wilson for a minute. He single handedly killed me twice yesterday. I took seattle to beat Arizona at home yesterday and they lost...go figure, undefeated at home in his career and they lose to a team they had no business losing to in the last minute
and....he played a shitty game that hurt me in my fantasy championship....now I need a barely healthy Michael crabtree to get me about 12 points or im going to lose out on the money

evolutionpep
12-23-2013, 10:33 AM
Ill be heading to the gym shortly to get a good chest and bicep workout in before Christmas...gotta look swole for those Christmas pics!

I just want to bitch about Russell Wilson for a minute. He single handedly killed me twice yesterday. I took seattle to beat Arizona at home yesterday and they lost...go figure, undefeated at home in his career and they lose to a team they had no business losing to in the last minute
and....he played a shitty game that hurt me in my fantasy championship....now I need a barely healthy Michael crabtree to get me about 12 points or im going to lose out on the money

I've seen stranger things happen. I Played in 6 money leagues this year took 2 championships, 1 second place (unless Vernon Davis scores 60 points tonight) 1 third place and 2 didnt make playoffs.

JayBezel
12-23-2013, 02:20 PM
just came from the gym and bodyweight was 213! wtf?!? looking fuller and bigger with no noticeable bodyfat increase....ill be buying some of those holiday deals I just got in my Evolution Peptides Newsletter!

JayBezel
12-30-2013, 08:52 AM
sorry for the absence guys...I end up catching the flu or something right after chrsitmas. this si the first day that im feeling semi normal but still not 100%. I don't have plans to train today unless something changes so hopefully ill be g2g tomorrow

evolutionpep
12-30-2013, 08:56 AM
just came from the gym and bodyweight was 213! wtf?!? looking fuller and bigger with no noticeable bodyfat increase....ill be buying some of those holiday deals I just got in my Evolution Peptides Newsletter!

Awesome bro!

evolutionpep
12-30-2013, 08:56 AM
sorry for the absence guys...I end up catching the flu or something right after chrsitmas. this si the first day that im feeling semi normal but still not 100%. I don't have plans to train today unless something changes so hopefully ill be g2g tomorrow

Let's get it!!!!

JayBezel
12-31-2013, 09:26 AM
I just made my order and snagged a goodie or two from Evolutions holiday blowout so make sure you guys take advantage of those great prices while theyre still here

evolutionpep
12-31-2013, 09:32 AM
I just made my order and snagged a goodie or two from Evolutions holiday blowout so make sure you guys take advantage of those great prices while theyre still here

Nice bro!!!!!

JayBezel
01-01-2014, 07:24 PM
feeling muchbetter today...might actually get 6 meals in for the first time since I got sick....I almost went crazy when I stepped on the scale and saw 206....I lost 9 fucking pounds this week. Some of that is dehydration because I must have taken like 100 shits....my ass feels like Jenna Jamesons after pulling a double shift.

I did hit the gym yesterday but it was more just to try to get myself out of the house so it wasn't anything worth writing about....I did spill my fucking jetmass/Gatorade mix though, which probably wasn't the best thing givent he fact that I been dehydrated and electrolyte depleted....im going to try to get back with my normal training tomorrow so we can get this shit moving.

I've upped my CJC to 500mg every 5 days

One note that I should've included a long time ago is that I have been sleeping GRRREEAATTTT (tony the tiger voice)....Im someone who has struggled with sleep and insomnia my entire life so being able to lay down and wake up feeling rested is incredible. Seriously...I don't care if taking these products didn't put an ounce of size on me, the sleep factor is so incredible for me that it is worth the money ten fold (even though these were on the house...big shout out once again Evolution!) I don't mean for this to be a scuffed knees post or log but I really don't have anything negative to say thus far....I have a question for anybody whos qualified to answer. How effective is the CJC GHRP6 combo that im taking in comparison to taking actually GH?

evolutionpep
01-01-2014, 07:31 PM
feeling muchbetter today...might actually get 6 meals in for the first time since I got sick....I almost went crazy when I stepped on the scale and saw 206....I lost 9 fucking pounds this week. Some of that is dehydration because I must have taken like 100 shits....my ass feels like Jenna Jamesons after pulling a double shift.

I did hit the gym yesterday but it was more just to try to get myself out of the house so it wasn't anything worth writing about....I did spill my fucking jetmass/Gatorade mix though, which probably wasn't the best thing givent he fact that I been dehydrated and electrolyte depleted....im going to try to get back with my normal training tomorrow so we can get this shit moving.

I've upped my CJC to 500mg every 5 days

One note that I should've included a long time ago is that I have been sleeping GRRREEAATTTT (tony the tiger voice)....Im someone who has struggled with sleep and insomnia my entire life so being able to lay down and wake up feeling rested is incredible. Seriously...I don't care if taking these products didn't put an ounce of size on me, the sleep factor is so incredible for me that it is worth the money ten fold (even though these were on the house...big shout out once again Evolution!) I don't mean for this to be a scuffed knees post or log but I really don't have anything negative to say thus far....I have a question for anybody whos qualified to answer. How effective is the CJC GHRP6 combo that im taking in comparison to taking actually GH?

9 pounds wow
You'll get that back quick

JayBezel
01-02-2014, 10:38 PM
I had plans to train tonight but we are under snow emergency and no one is allowed to be on the road so im trapped. The good news is im watching Nick Saban and Alabama get that ass beat down by Oklahoma in this first half.

I also just finished and set Dave a column that I think is going to be really good so if I get the green light you guys will have that in a few days. Im not ballsy enough to say im the best writer in bodybuilding, but I do think I should be in the conversation....im just saying

evolutionpep
01-02-2014, 10:40 PM
I had plans to train tonight but we are under snow emergency and no one is allowed to be on the road so im trapped. The good news is im watching Nick Saban and Alabama get that ass beat down by Oklahoma in this first half.

I also just finished and set Dave a column that I think is going to be really good so if I get the green light you guys will have that in a few days. Im not ballsy enough to say im the best writer in bodybuilding, but I do think I should be in the conversation....im just saying

That sucks bro! Cant wait for the article. Post link here when its out!

JayBezel
01-02-2014, 10:42 PM
haha you'll see it. I am a shameless self promoter....if I don't do it who will?

evolutionpep
01-03-2014, 12:40 PM
haha you'll see it. I am a shameless self promoter....if I don't do it who will?

Brooooooo WTF is supertein???????

JayBezel
01-04-2014, 07:38 AM
Here's the new article...read it and leave me some feedback

http://www.rxmuscle.com/articles/latest-news/9966-good-health-or-good-bodybuilding.html

JayBezel
01-04-2014, 07:45 AM
Brooooooo WTF is supertein???????

it's our Whey Protein blend that contains a nice mix of whey isolate, hydrolyzed whey, casein, and milkprotein isolate. The taste is awesome, and they actually just revamped the flavor system and cranked things up a little more. It's great if you're trying to put size because it tastes good and gives you 50g with 2 scoops, but it also has 11g carbs per scoop so if youre someone who gets fat easily or who really has to watching their carb intake you might not want to keep it as your main protein. In that case it might actually work better as something you use as part of a MRP

evolutionpep
01-04-2014, 11:45 AM
it's our Whey Protein blend that contains a nice mix of whey isolate, hydrolyzed whey, casein, and milkprotein isolate. The taste is awesome, and they actually just revamped the flavor system and cranked things up a little more. It's great if you're trying to put size because it tastes good and gives you 50g with 2 scoops, but it also has 11g carbs per scoop so if youre someone who gets fat easily or who really has to watching their carb intake you might not want to keep it as your main protein. In that case it might actually work better as something you use as part of a MRP

That's awesome bro!

JayBezel
01-05-2014, 10:59 PM
I stepped on the scale today an bodyweight was back up to 210 so not all the way back yet, but pretty close.

im a little sad because i'll be finished my last bottle of GHRP6 in the next few days and the CJC will probably last another 2 weeks because I started really conservstively.

If anyone is considering using either of the two, or both, I highly recommend it. Before I got sick I was 213 at about 12% bf which is the best shape ive ever been in at that bw. I really would like to see what long term use...like 6 months....would do but i'm tossing around some options in my head about what I want to do next. I do have another bottle ok MK on the way that I picked up at a very sweet price thanks to the blowout sale that evolution is still having...hint hint...goes buy some stuff you cheap fucks....I haven't gotten through the first bottle yet but its almost empty so when its all said and done ill have 8 weeks on MK under my belt.

Ive taken a few extra days off from training because of the weather and getting sick and I gotta say that I feel fucking great. My body has gotten some much needed rest with the reduced frequency and I cant say that im mad about it. We get that meathead mentality of having our nose to the grindstone and pushing pushing pushing without ever paying attention to the signs we're getting from out body...we only get one...if you run it until it breaks youre fucked and youre out of the gym...don't wait until its too late...train, eat, rest, recover, repeat

evolutionpep
01-05-2014, 11:00 PM
I stepped on the scale today an bodyweight was back up to 210 so not all the way back yet, but pretty close.

im a little sad because i'll be finished my last bottle of GHRP6 in the next few days and the CJC will probably last another 2 weeks because I started really conservstively.

If anyone is considering using either of the two, or both, I highly recommend it. Before I got sick I was 213 at about 12% bf which is the best shape ive ever been in at that bw. I really would like to see what long term use...like 6 months....would do but i'm tossing around some options in my head about what I want to do next. I do have another bottle ok MK on the way that I picked up at a very sweet price thanks to the blowout sale that evolution is still having...hint hint...goes buy some stuff you cheap fucks....I haven't gotten through the first bottle yet but its almost empty so when its all said and done ill have 8 weeks on MK under my belt.

Ive taken a few extra days off from training because of the weather and getting sick and I gotta say that I feel fucking great. My body has gotten some much needed rest with the reduced frequency and I cant say that im mad about it. We get that meathead mentality of having our nose to the grindstone and pushing pushing pushing without ever paying attention to the signs we're getting from out body...we only get one...if you run it until it breaks youre fucked and youre out of the gym...don't wait until its too late...train, eat, rest, recover, repeat

Your a beast!

JayBezel
01-06-2014, 03:02 PM
lol if by beast you average sized geek with a bunch of kids then yea im beast mode all day long...lol

evolutionpep
01-06-2014, 03:07 PM
lol if by beast you average sized geek with a bunch of kids then yea im beast mode all day long...lol

Lol!!!!

crawfBigG
01-06-2014, 05:26 PM
Sucks getting sick when you're running something to make gains, it happens though, especially this time of year. Recovery you're right, is very key. I notice that even more now that I am older. The sleep factor thing is awesome! I was like a 4-6 hour a night person and up and down a lot. Now I get about an 6-7 every night, and its much more restful sleep. Like I am conked in no time, dreaming.

evolutionpep
01-06-2014, 05:27 PM
Sucks getting sick when you're running something to make gains, it happens though, especially this time of year. Recovery you're right, is very key. I notice that even more now that I am older. The sleep factor thing is awesome! I was like a 4-6 hour a night person and up and down a lot. Now I get about an 6-7 every night, and its much more restful sleep. Like I am conked in no time, dreaming.

Agreed

JayBezel
01-07-2014, 09:55 PM
Good leg workout today. I didn't step on the scale but ive been trying to keep the food clean but still make sure my cals are where I want them. My last GHRP will be sometime tomorrow, it looks like there are two shots left yet so I am a little sad...but not as sad as Auburn fans...OOOOOHHHH SHIIIITTTTT....too soon?

Same tempo and rest periods as always....work sets only

leg extensions 205 x 4 sets of 8
drop set 205, 195, 180, 165

leg press 6 plates x 4 sets of 8
drop set 6plates, 5p, 4, 3
Hacks 465 x 4 sets of 8
drop set 465, 405, 315, 225

leg press calf 7 plates x 4 sets of 8
drop set 7 plates, 6, 5, 4,
seated calf 2plates + 25 x 4 sets of 15
bw calf raises off the back of the incline bench 4 x 40

calfs were on fire!

evolutionpep
01-07-2014, 09:56 PM
Good leg workout today. I didn't step on the scale but ive been trying to keep the food clean but still make sure my cals are where I want them. My last GHRP will be sometime tomorrow, it looks like there are two shots left yet so I am a little sad...but not as sad as Auburn fans...OOOOOHHHH SHIIIITTTTT....too soon?

Same tempo and rest periods as always....work sets only

leg extensions 205 x 4 sets of 8
drop set 205, 195, 180, 165

leg press 6 plates x 4 sets of 8
drop set 6plates, 5p, 4, 3
Hacks 465 x 4 sets of 8
drop set 465, 405, 315, 225

leg press calf 7 plates x 4 sets of 8
drop set 7 plates, 6, 5, 4,
seated calf 2plates + 25 x 4 sets of 15
bw calf raises off the back of the incline bench 4 x 40

calfs were on fire!

I might try this workout

JayBezel
01-08-2014, 09:07 AM
it's a motherfucker man let me tell you. The one thing that I always prioritize is form and tempo. Im not lifting anywhere near as heavy as when I was training for strength, but the attention to detail has made all the difference in the world.

I try to maintain as close to perfect form as possible and really focus on the negative portion of each rep. I try to make sure im getting 3-4 second negatives on every single rep. If I cant maintain that on my work sets then im going to heavy. I want to red line my intensity but never lose focus of that mind muscle connection. The drop sets done in that fashion are fucking brutal if you can hack it but I promise you will recruit every muscle fiber possible by the time youre done. try it and see what you think

evolutionpep
01-08-2014, 09:16 AM
it's a motherfucker man let me tell you. The one thing that I always prioritize is form and tempo. Im not lifting anywhere near as heavy as when I was training for strength, but the attention to detail has made all the difference in the world.

I try to maintain as close to perfect form as possible and really focus on the negative portion of each rep. I try to make sure im getting 3-4 second negatives on every single rep. If I cant maintain that on my work sets then im going to heavy. I want to red line my intensity but never lose focus of that mind muscle connection. The drop sets done in that fashion are fucking brutal if you can hack it but I promise you will recruit every muscle fiber possible by the time youre done. try it and see what you think

Will do bro!

JayBezel
01-09-2014, 05:32 PM
I finished up my GHRP but I did get my second bottle of MK in the mail so I guess we'll call it an even exchange. I had a crazy shoulder and tricep workout last night...my arms were feeling mega full...I took a pic that ill try to get up here in a few minutes.....bodyweight held steady at 210

evolutionpep
01-09-2014, 05:37 PM
I finished up my GHRP but I did get my second bottle of MK in the mail so I guess we'll call it an even exchange. I had a crazy shoulder and tricep workout last night...my arms were feeling mega full...I took a pic that ill try to get up here in a few minutes.....bodyweight held steady at 210

Need more GHRP?

JayBezel
01-09-2014, 06:34 PM
163247sorry about the sideways. it didn't open up that way on my computer

JayBezel
01-09-2014, 06:34 PM
163247sorry about the sideways. it didn't open up
that way on my computer

Jon Delarosa don't got shit on these cannons! lol

JayBezel
01-09-2014, 06:35 PM
Need more GHRP?

if you're offering I will graciously accept your offer, but I cant ask for more. You already did plenty

TopFormFitness
01-09-2014, 10:59 PM
Nice thread... solid log, thanks for sharing this. I've been considering giving peptides a shot. My main goal at present is simply hypertrophy (slow, lean bulk). Would you recommend stacking anything else with GHRP?

evolutionpep
01-09-2014, 11:00 PM
Nice thread... solid log, thanks for sharing this. I've been considering giving peptides a shot. My main goal at present is simply hypertrophy (slow, lean bulk). Would you recommend stacking anything else with GHRP?

Welcome to the thread bro!

TopFormFitness
01-10-2014, 01:12 PM
Welcome to the thread bro!

Thanks! Btw what's your situation for shipping to Canada?

JayBezel
01-12-2014, 12:21 AM

sorry about the delayed response. These last few days have been really busy. I don't want to talk out of my ass on this one so i'm only going to speak from personal experience. I would recommend stack CJC no DAC with your GHRP.

I'm going to assume you did your homework but if not stacking those two products, or two similar products, have synergistic effects. Using a peptide like CJC promotes the greater production of GH in the body. Under normal circumstances GH is released in pulses at various points throughout day, although usually in relatively small amounts. GHRP's stimulate the release of GH from the pituitary so you can see how increasing production and then increasing the amount of GH pulses experienced by the body each day could have tremendous benefits. There are a few good reads in the RxChem articles section that Bryan Hildebrand wrote that I would definitely check out before diving in head first. Also I would check out www.allaboutpeptides.com (http://www.allaboutpeptides.com). They are a site sponsor here but they're affiliated with Evolution as well.

I'll say this, no bullshit here either, I don't have one negative thing to say about the business I've done with Evolution. I've recommended them to abunch of people including my training partner who picked up some clen and T3, my brother in law who says he bought some GHRP-2 (I don't know if I believe his ass to be honest), and a bunch of guys at the gym too. I have tried a lot of shit that sucks and I hate wasting my time and money. Are you going to make gains like your on 1g of test? No, but if your diet and training are on you can add a few pounds of lean muscle over the course of a few weeks.

I'm in week 4 of using strictly Evolution stuff (besides my GAT products...shout out to Team GAT we're the best in the business) but no other extra curriculars and I would say that I've gained about 4 pounds of muscle and those are lean gains. That's pretty good for legal OTC products that aren't destroying your liver, shutting down your natural test production, and causing all sorts of other unwanted side effects. Plus these gains I know will stick unlike PH's which you don't typically keep more than 50% of what you put on.

evolutionpep
01-12-2014, 12:25 AM
sorry about the delayed response. These last few days have been really busy. I don't want to talk out of my ass on this one so i'm only going to speak from personal experience. I would recommend stack CJC no DAC with your GHRP.

I'm going to assume you did your homework but if not stacking those two products, or two similar products, have synergistic effects. Using a peptide like CJC promotes the greater production of GH in the body. Under normal circumstances GH is released in pulses at various points throughout day, although usually in relatively small amounts. GHRP's stimulate the release of GH from the pituitary so you can see how increasing production and then increasing the amount of GH pulses experienced by the body each day could have tremendous benefits. There are a few good reads in the RxChem articles section that Bryan Hildebrand wrote that I would definitely check out before diving in head first. Also I would check out www.allaboutpeptides.com (http://www.allaboutpeptides.com). They are a site sponsor here but they're affiliated with Evolution as well.

I'll say this, no bullshit here either, I don't have one negative thing to say about the business I've done with Evolution. I've recommended them to abunch of people including my training partner who picked up some clen and T3, my brother in law who says he bought some GHRP-2 (I don't know if I believe his ass to be honest), and a bunch of guys at the gym too. I have tried a lot of shit that sucks and I hate wasting my time and money. Are you going to make gains like your on 1g of test? No, but if your diet and training are on you can add a few pounds of lean muscle over the course of a few weeks.

I'm in week 4 of using strictly Evolution stuff (besides my GAT products...shout out to Team GAT we're the best in the business) but no other extra curriculars and I would say that I've gained about 4 pounds of muscle and those are lean gains. That's pretty good for legal OTC products that aren't destroying your liver, shutting down your natural test production, and causing all sorts of other unwanted side effects. Plus these gains I know will stick unlike PH's which you don't typically keep more than 50% of what you put on.

Awesome points.... did your leg workout today. Having a hard time taking shits.

JayBezel
01-12-2014, 07:34 PM
Lol...Evolutionaries are built for war! We live for that post leg day misery! That's what separates us from the rest. We get knocked out, we shake off the cob webs, and come back even harder. This life we lead ain't for the meek or the weak. The gym is Arkham Asylum. Home to the criminal insane, and these inmates are running the asylum.

evolutionpep
01-12-2014, 07:36 PM
Lol...Evolutionaries are built for war! We live for that post leg day misery! That's what separates us from the rest. We get knocked out, we shake off the cob webs, and come back even harder. This life we lead ain't for the meek or the weak. The gym is Arkham Asylum. Home to the criminal insane, and these inmates are running the asylum.

Thats good shit right there

JayBezel
01-12-2014, 09:00 PM
that's why they pay me the not so big bucks lol....just kidding...I love you Dave

JayBezel
01-13-2014, 09:33 PM
SHouldve mentioned that I started my second bottle of MK last week. Everything is going smooth. Make sure you shake well before sucking up into your dropper because theremay be some settled solution at the bottom.

Had a pretty good back workout today, and now im enjoying my first cheat meal in a while. I just put down a whole lot of peanut butter ripple ice cream.

If youre not already doing it checkout my blog in the OT section and if you have a chance please check out my columns and leave me some feedback. The latest volume of Fitness Factoids is up on the main page and in Muscle Central now.

evolutionpep
01-13-2014, 09:37 PM
SHouldve mentioned that I started my second bottle of MK last week. Everything is going smooth. Make sure you shake well before sucking up into your dropper because theremay be some settled solution at the bottom.

Had a pretty good back workout today, and now im enjoying my first cheat meal in a while. I just put down a whole lot of peanut butter ripple ice cream.

If youre not already doing it checkout my blog in the OT section and if you have a chance please check out my columns and leave me some feedback. The latest volume of Fitness Factoids is up on the main page and in Muscle Central now.

Whats your opinion on MK?

JayBezel
01-14-2014, 08:51 PM
One of my favorite quotes by Emerson is "Success is equal to expectations met." I started taking it with the idea that I wanted to put on some lean mass while reducing bodyfat and ive done exactly that.

I eat pretty low carb on my non training days (usually around 100g) but I still keep my cals the same. Normally on those low carb days I would look and feel really flat, especially if I went a few days on low carb. I can say now that 100% no bullshit that I don't get that flat empty look to my muscles.

I also think that putting on solid lean mass that im going to keep is a big deal for me. I said from the jump that as of right now I've never done a cycle of AAS. The truth is that there is only so far you can go with OTC supps if you don't want to fuck yourself for life by abusing PH's. I like making gains and not pissing crazy orange and red colors because the detox mechniisms in my liver are overloaded.

I really like it that's why I bought the second bottle. I probably should've bought two because im going to start dieting in Feb and having a aid to help hold onto all of that hard earned muscle is important....I may even look to pick up some of that Evolution Clen when I start :)

evolutionpep
01-14-2014, 09:13 PM
One of my favorite quotes by Emerson is "Success is equal to expectations met." I started taking it with the idea that I wanted to put on some lean mass while reducing bodyfat and ive done exactly that.

I eat pretty low carb on my non training days (usually around 100g) but I still keep my cals the same. Normally on those low carb days I would look and feel really flat, especially if I went a few days on low carb. I can say now that 100% no bullshit that I don't get that flat empty look to my muscles.

I also think that putting on solid lean mass that im going to keep is a big deal for me. I said from the jump that as of right now I've never done a cycle of AAS. The truth is that there is only so far you can go with OTC supps if you don't want to fuck yourself for life by abusing PH's. I like making gains and not pissing crazy orange and red colors because the detox mechniisms in my liver are overloaded.

I really like it that's why I bought the second bottle. I probably should've bought two because im going to start dieting in Feb and having a aid to help hold onto all of that hard earned muscle is important....I may even look to pick up some of that Evolution Clen when I start :)

You da man bro. One of the best logs around. Your detail is amazing.

JayBezel
01-15-2014, 09:33 AM
I had a great back workout 2 days ago that I forgot to post and its too damn cold for me to go out tot he car to check my book so you got another leg day here.

this one almost killed my training partner...no bullshit....he never finished because he started feeling sick, broke out into a cold sweat, and said his ears started ringing...lol...We go hard or go home baby!

I did this all as giant sets with literally like 30 or less of rest after each rotation...same 3 second negative tempo as always

Leg extensions 210x10 - 4sets
Hack Squats 465x10 - 4sets
Walking lunges with 95lb on the barbell - 12 steps each leg - 4sets
Leg press 6 plates + 25 x 10 - 4sets

calfs

standing machine raises

195x10 - 10 sets.....did the machine reps, got down and did 10 reps off the floor then right back on the machine....no rest= DONE

These are worksets only...no warm ups included here but we did a few....This shit is fucking brutal. I told him before we started that he better strap up because we were going H.A.M

If you really hate yourself and think you deserve to be punished then this might be something to try out....be prepared to use lighter weights because the tempo can be a motherfucker

evolutionpep
01-15-2014, 09:36 AM
I had a great back workout 2 days ago that I forgot to post and its too damn cold for me to go out tot he car to check my book so you got another leg day here.

this one almost killed my training partner...no bullshit....he never finished because he started feeling sick, broke out into a cold sweat, and said his ears started ringing...lol...We go hard or go home baby!

I did this all as giant sets with literally like 30 or less of rest after each rotation...same 3 second negative tempo as always

Leg extensions 210x10 - 4sets
Hack Squats 465x10 - 4sets
Walking lunges with 95lb on the barbell - 12 steps each leg - 4sets
Leg press 6 plates + 25 x 10 - 4sets

calfs

standing machine raises

195x10 - 10 sets.....did the machine reps, got down and did 10 reps off the floor then right back on the machine....no rest= DONE

These are worksets only...no warm ups included here but we did a few....This shit is fucking brutal. I told him before we started that he better strap up because we were going H.A.M

If you really hate yourself and think you deserve to be punished then this might be something to try out....be prepared to use lighter weights because the tempo can be a motherfucker

I am piggy backing these workouts

JayBezel
01-15-2014, 10:54 PM
off day today. nothing big going on. I need to get my ass to bed earlier tonight and try to catch up on some much needed rest

Hardatit
01-16-2014, 12:11 PM
Can you tell me which peptide is the same as HGH?

evolutionpep
01-16-2014, 12:19 PM
off day today. nothing big going on. I need to get my ass to bed earlier tonight and try to catch up on some much needed rest

Me too bro. And I am suffering from Insomnia

JayBezel
01-16-2014, 08:30 PM
Can you tell me which peptide is the same as HGH?

there is no peptide that is the same as HGH. When youre using HGH youre putting a synthetic version of GH into your body. Using any exogenous substance at super physiological doses comes with risks, and if you haven't done so already I would suggest looking into it.

Now if you're considering using products from Evolution (which I highly recommend) what you're doing is actually something very different. I explained this a bit in a post earlier but i'll break it down using the peptides I've detailed here in this log.

CJC 1295 no DAC - The CJC falls into a class of compounds that you would probably want t call growth hormone producers. These peptides are responsible for increasing your body's own natural production of GH. So instead of supplying your body with and exogenous (outside) source of GH, you are increasing the production of your own. When you take exogenous GH it effects you pituitary gland and actually shuts down your body's production of endogenous (the stuff you produce) GH.

GHRP 6- In the body GH is naturally released in pulses throughout the day. Peptides like GHrp 6 cause the body to release your local GH more frequently. That would mean that you would have more circulating GH in the blood throughout the day which has obvious benefits.

You can see that by stacking the two - producer and releaser - not only are you not shutting down your body's natural production, but your're actually increasing that production and then increasing the amount of GH that will become available at select times throughout the day. Hope that helps

JayBezel
01-16-2014, 08:35 PM
Me too bro. And I am suffering from Insomnia

have you tried melatonin or gaba? I actually read while im in bed before I go o sleep and that helps a lot to get me settled down. I take the kindle upstair with me and usually in about 10-15 minutes my eyelids start getting heavy so I shut it off and go right out.

JayBezel
01-16-2014, 08:38 PM
i'll be going Michael Meyers on my shoulders and tris tonight. ill have an update for you guys tomorrow. in the mean time stop dicking around and go read a book

Hardatit
01-17-2014, 11:37 AM
Thank you :)

JayBezel
01-18-2014, 10:03 AM
Thank you :)

no problem boss.

JayBezel
01-18-2014, 10:04 AM
I planned on training yesterday but got arguing with my wife before I was about to leave and then allof the sudden an hour disappeared so im going to hit some back later today...plus im still working on this damn cholesterol thing on top my shit that started for classes so I got a few things brewing in the pot, but im doing my best to stay on top of everything...for now ;)

evolutionpep
01-18-2014, 11:37 AM
I planned on training yesterday but got arguing with my wife before I was about to leave and then allof the sudden an hour disappeared so im going to hit some back later today...plus im still working on this damn cholesterol thing on top my shit that started for classes so I got a few things brewing in the pot, but im doing my best to stay on top of everything...for now ;)

Life bro! It never stops! You'll get it done!

JayBezel
01-18-2014, 10:26 PM
quick break from my reading here was todays back workout

work sets only...same tempo as always

WG assisted chins 125 - 4 x 8...drop set 140x8,155,8,170x8
superset with wg chins 150 - 4 x 8

underhand seated machine row 175 - 4x8
drop set 160x8, 145x8, 130x8, 115x8

DB rows with 2 sec hold at 95- 4x8
drop set 90x8,85x8,80x8...do these right. don't crank them out using all momentum. pause for a second at the bottom and intiate the movement with the muscle...stop fucking around with these things...watch you back start growing bat wings

deads 135x8, 228x8, 315x8, 405x8, 315x32....I wanted to go harder but I was training with my brother in law who is just getting into working out at all and I was out of patience and energy so I just banged out 315 for 32 instead of fucking around with the plates over and over again

JayBezel
01-18-2014, 10:27 PM
btw gambling time tomorrow. I gotta get up early to work on some shit so ill take a break and drop my picks against the lines

evolutionpep
01-18-2014, 10:29 PM
btw gambling time tomorrow. I gotta get up early to work on some shit so ill take a break and drop my picks against the lines

Seattle covers the under hits. Denver covers the over hits

JayBezel
01-20-2014, 09:12 AM
sorry guys. my wife got called into work yesterday...fucking hospitals have no respect for football....I was stuck with the kids all day. They drove me FUCKING crazy. I didn't get a chance to do the lines obviously, but ill try to give my observations about the games yesterday after I finish writing this column.

I'll say this first.... Cam Chancellor looks like he's been an Evolution customer for a very long time....not that I know...i'm just saying....

evolutionpep
01-20-2014, 10:00 AM
sorry guys. my wife got called into work yesterday...fucking hospitals have no respect for football....I was stuck with the kids all day. They drove me FUCKING crazy. I didn't get a chance to do the lines obviously, but ill try to give my observations about the games yesterday after I finish writing this column.

I'll say this first.... Cam Chancellor looks like he's been an Evolution customer for a very long time....not that I know...i'm just saying....

Lol!!!!

JayBezel
01-21-2014, 01:27 PM
I don't know what happen. I know I typed of that playoff stuff....im going to do it again because I love you guys.

Denver O- All of the talk has been about Peyton and rightfully so. He was unreal, even for him. I think the real story was the o line play. The line was fantastic all day long and they did a great job of keeping Peytons jersey clean. Julius Thomas really did a nice job killing them underneath on those crossing routes to help keep the chains moving too. Knownshwon kept the momentum from his big year rolling and ran hard all day long. That offense is scary.

Denver D- Ouside of Terrance Knighton and Danny Trevathan I didn't think that the D was that great to be honest. They didn't play bad, but it wasn't a dominating performance by any stretch of the imagination. The good news is that Seattles offense isn't that great, and this exact performance might be good enough to limit the Seahawks to 17 or less, and you can beat Denver by scoring less than 24.

Ne O- The most disappointing unit of the weekend. They never were able to establish the run like they should have, Brady missed 3 wide open recivers that would've changed the outcome of the game, and they really didn't make any adjustments to after halftime. Brady was good, but not great, and they cant win unless hes great.

NE D- They stink. WHat else can I say? They just lost too many guys this year. Wilfork, SPikes, Talib their pro bowl corner during the game - they just didn't have the firepower to match up with the Denver O. Kyle Arrington is horrible....god he is so bad. Outside of Chandler Jones and that rookie LB #91, I cant think of his name, they don't have anything on that side of the ball.

SF O- Considering how good that Seattle defensive unit is I thought they played really well. They never got frank gore going but kapernick did his thing on the ground. at the end of the day they had a chance to win it and they came up short.

SF D- I love these guys, but in the second half they came up short. seattle scored on 4 out of 5 possesions I think and that cant happen when you face an average offense and take a lead going into the half. that bowman injury was gruesome...I love that guy and ive watched him since penn state, it made me sad to see that

Sea O- Russell hustle and bustle man muscle Wilson in the super bowl. lynch is really good, and he can run it against anyone. their skill position guys are dog shit but somehow they find ways to put points up and win week after week. if harvin can ever be healthy for more than 5 minutes maybe they can be more exciting

sea d ....ill come back to this

JayBezel
01-21-2014, 09:23 PM
seattle d- this unit as a whole is awesome from top to bottom. red Bryant had a good game up front and really helped control the line of scrimmage. Michael bennet might be the best run stuffing 4-3 end in the league, and they have pass rushers like bruce Ervin flying around creating problems. cam chancellor played one hell of a game. he hit Vernon davis so hard I almost cried for him....and later on in the game he also nabbed a pick. I cant forget about Sherman either. say what you want about him, but that guy is awesome and he really came up big when it mattered. he runs his mouth a ton, but he plays up to it.

evolutionpep
01-21-2014, 09:26 PM
seattle d- this unit as a whole is awesome from top to bottom. red Bryant had a good game up front and really helped control the line of scrimmage. Michael bennet might be the best run stuffing 4-3 end in the league, and they have pass rushers like bruce Ervin flying around creating problems. cam chancellor played one hell of a game. he hit Vernon davis so hard I almost cried for him....and later on in the game he also nabbed a pick. I cant forget about Sherman either. say what you want about him, but that guy is awesome and he really came up big when it mattered. he runs his mouth a ton, but he plays up to it.

Agreed bro. Unfortunately there is only one Sherman.
I think Manning, Moreno, Decker, Welker, Thomas & Thomas take the cake

JayBezel
01-21-2014, 09:26 PM
heres a quick note about MK I don't know if ive mentioned. It seems like I get better absorbtion if I I avoid eating or drinking 15 mins before and after ingestion. I think because its suck a small volume of fluid that your ingesting that it doesn't take much to dilute it. you are what you absorb, and if youre using a solution and not absorbing it all youre doing is throwing money down the drain.

evolutionpep
01-21-2014, 09:28 PM
heres a quick note about MK I don't know if ive mentioned. It seems like I get better absorbtion if I I avoid eating or drinking 15 mins before and after ingestion. I think because its suck a small volume of fluid that your ingesting that it doesn't take much to dilute it. you are what you absorb, and if youre using a solution and not absorbing it all youre doing is throwing money down the drain.

Good shit

JayBezel
01-23-2014, 09:18 PM
sorry guys...story time

So I've been mia for a few days but I have a good reason. A few days ago my two year old poked me in the eye and scratched my cornea and ive been all sorts of fucked up. This shit hurts let me tell you. It feels like someone lit a match and then used my eyeball to put it out. Ive been walking around the house in sunglasses with my eye constantly tearing and watering while I pop a few pain pills. I haven't been to the gym because it hurts, and I don't want to be walking around the gym in sun glasses like some kind of douchebag so il just taking it easy until it heals up a bit. the eye doctor said I don't have any structural damage but that itll take a few days for it to heal so im just uing this time to focus on my reading and assigments and shit....that still isn't really helping becau ei turned in two late assignments already....gotta get my shit together here....they don't just hand out degrees to everybody that wants one

JayBezel
01-24-2014, 09:06 PM
eye update...its a lot better today. I walked around with the glasses off for most of the day but I still have this crazy red droopy eye. the pain comes and goes but these antibiotic drops seem to be clearing shit up so hopefully ill be back to the gym tomorrrow

JayBezel
01-28-2014, 06:13 PM
killed quads again last night...ive really been cleaning up my diet preparing for when its time to start bringing it in here in a few days. cutting out the extra junk has already made a big difference. I notice that I look leaner, but im not sure what my body weight is....shit kids g2g