PDA

View Full Version : Will Adding Equipoise raise testosterone llevels

gadawg56
12-29-2013, 08:41 PM
I'm going to an hrt dr. and he's having me do 400 mg. of test a week and 2iu of growth per day . I'm thinking about adding equipoise to my cycle but didn't know if it would raise my numbers when I get my test levels checked. Your answers are appreciated , no guessers please.

BC123Jm
12-29-2013, 10:35 PM
no it wont, but at 400 mg of test a week your levels are going to be off the chart of any thing close to normal anyway

joe d
12-29-2013, 10:36 PM
yea no raise in test, but like bc said your already way over the top anyway. this doc doesnt seem to mind that.

Pitbull9
12-30-2013, 08:19 AM
Wow OP your doc seems sketchy as hell with that prescription lol. 400mgs a week isnt TRT dose.

gadawg56
12-31-2013, 11:24 PM
OK, I get my blood work done every 3 months and so I'm doing 2ccs a week and I manipulate my levels by not taking an injection two weeks out and then doing 1cc 7 days prior to blood work. My levels come in around 1000 and my Dr. is fine with that as long as I keep my Hematocrit levels low which I do by giving blood once a quarter. Getting back to adding the equipoise, I've heard that all anabolics are produced by the testosterone molecule but that each is just moleculary structured different . Therefore my thinking is that the addition of the eq would cause my test levels to be elevated even more . Is this not correct ? I really want to be sure because I've got a pretty good thing going right now with my Dr and I don't want him to think that I'm not being honest with him. thanks -