PDA

View Full Version : Buying species Nutrition products in Queens and Brooklyn NY

csnut18
07-02-2009, 07:06 PM
Hey everyone, I know their are tons of places online to buy species products. I was wondering if anyone knows of supplement stores in Brooklyn and Queens that sell species products. I have never once seen them in any store I have been in, only online. Any help would be appreciated. I live right near the marine park bridge on the queens side. I am not looking for a location in manhattan, only in Queens or Brooklyn.

TPT
07-02-2009, 07:11 PM
yeah you let me know when you can find it around here. thats why i order online.

Lunaris
07-02-2009, 07:13 PM
I'm from Queens. Haven't seen species in queens but i know Evas in the city sells Species. Just jump on the train =P

Biggie973
07-02-2009, 07:14 PM
Best thing is to buy it online or find out when Species is at a bodybuilding show

csnut18
07-02-2009, 07:16 PM
I do order it online but their are times when I just want to walk into a store. I figured somewhere in the city would sell it but I am around queens and brooklyn all the time so I was hoping I could find a store here. Lets hope someone can chime in here and enlighten us. Their has to be a store in Queens or brooklyn that sells this stuff.

TPT
07-02-2009, 07:17 PM
I'm from Queens. Haven't seen species in queens but i know Evas in the city sells Species. Just jump on the train =P

yeah evas is great. pricing competes with online stores as well.

csnut18
07-02-2009, 07:20 PM
Just out of curiosity, where exactly in the city is Evas? I am still hoping someone can chime in with a brooklyn or queens spot. Thanks

TPT
07-02-2009, 07:22 PM
Just out of curiosity, where exactly in the city is Evas? I am still hoping someone can chime in with a brooklyn or queens spot. Thanks

manhatten. 8th st. and 6 ave. on the e line.

csnut18
07-02-2009, 07:27 PM
Its good to know its there but I am never there and dont have the time to travel that long for supps. I would just order it online instead. If there is a place closer to me, that would be something else.

Big J1
07-02-2009, 07:30 PM
for a list of all direct retailers, go to speciesnutrition.com and check out the retailers page...there may be others who purchase through a distributor but that information is not available to us

Joel Goldberg
Species Chief Operating Officer

csnut18
07-02-2009, 07:33 PM
Wow, their is a place on crossbay boulevard in queens, so close to me. I will go there tom to check it out. This is great news. Everyone should check out the retailers page on species nutrition.com

TPT
07-02-2009, 07:47 PM
ill check it out. hope the pricing is good.

csnut18
07-02-2009, 07:48 PM
Wow, if only the place on crossbay boulevard has the new vanilla peanut butter isolyze. I pray that I find it there tom.

csnut18
07-04-2009, 11:29 AM
Just as an update, I went to Natural Body on Crossbay Boulevard and they had the full range of species products. The 2 guys there were super nice and made sure to keep the prices the same as online vendors. I think it turns out to be even cheaper than ordering from bb.com

They have all the good stuff like ALRI etc.... that the Vitamin shoppe and gnc dont even carry. I would suggest people who live in Queens to go into this place.

TPT
07-04-2009, 11:32 AM
Just as an update, I went to Natural Body on Crossbay Boulevard and they had the full range of species products. The 2 guys there were super nice and made sure to keep the prices the same as online vendors. I think it turns out to be even cheaper than ordering from bb.com

They have all the good stuff like ALRI etc.... that the Vitamin shoppe and gnc dont even carry. I would suggest people who live in Queens to go into this place.

cool thanks. pricing can be everything. ill check it out.

Sliced N Diced
07-04-2009, 02:36 PM
Yeah I seen them. Im going to them tommorow to pick up some supplements. Heard there prices are PHENOMINAL! All quality products that match any price. Amazing.

csnut18
07-04-2009, 02:54 PM
The guy there was a super nice guy. He made a point of telling me that he checks online often to see prices and ensure that he is the lowest. When you take shipping into consideration, Natural Body comes out cheaper than ordering the stuff online. He had all the species products including mac nut oil and even the isolyze rtd's which i havent seen anywhere else. He told me that he is getting peanut butter vanilla isolyze in on monday. I just went ahead and bought a chocolate and cherry vanilla each 2lbs. I also got a case of ALRI hypershots and some other things I cant remember lol.

Sliced N Diced
07-04-2009, 07:48 PM
Lol, ill be sure to go by there tommorow to pick up some fiberteq and waxy maize. Ill probably snag some other things to.

csnut18
07-04-2009, 07:59 PM
Lol, ill be sure to go by there tommorow to pick up some fiberteq and waxy maize. Ill probably snag some other things to.

I saw the fiberteq on the counter when I was there friday. I have Fiberlyze in my house now. Two tubs of lemonade flavor so I didnt pick up any of that.

Sliced N Diced
07-04-2009, 08:57 PM
Ahhh so at least I know they got it lol....I would get fiberlyze just to damn expensive but it is quality. Anyways my diet calls for fiberteq so ill get that from them. You think there open on sundays?

csnut18
07-04-2009, 09:06 PM
I am not sure. I didn't ask for a list of their hours when I was there. Just to give you an idea of what they are about, they gave me a ton of Alri samples including hyperdrive 3.0+ as well as lean dreams. Compare this to the shitty muscletech garbage that bodybuilding.com gives out as samples. I have so many intravol samples which I wouldn't even put in my mouth.

Sliced N Diced
07-04-2009, 09:29 PM
I am not sure. I didn't ask for a list of their hours when I was there. Just to give you an idea of what they are about, they gave me a ton of Alri samples including hyperdrive 3.0+ as well as lean dreams. Compare this to the shitty muscletech garbage that bodybuilding.com gives out as samples. I have so many intravol samples which I wouldn't even put in my mouth.
For free??!?!?!?!

csnut18
07-04-2009, 09:33 PM
Yes they gave me a bunch of alri sample packets each containing 2 pills of hyperdrive and lean dreams. they told me i could take as many of the alri sample packs as I wanted, all free. I didn't take that many. I took a packet or two of lean dreams and hyperdrive respectively. The 2 guys there were so nice, I doubt I will order anything online anymore.

Sliced N Diced
07-04-2009, 09:36 PM
Well with what my friend mike tells me now this, I think online ordering is now DONE for me :) hehe tommorow if there open, I shall have some nice fun.

csnut18
07-04-2009, 09:44 PM
Yeah deff take a ride by tom if its not far from u. Its near woodhaven boulevard and liberty ave. The guy was sooo nice when I was there Friday. I was really impressed because he did not have a single muscletech product in the store and when I made a joke about it to him, he told me he isn't trying to copy the vitamin shoppe or gnc and that he only carries real quality products. He had all the species products, all the alri stuff and so many other things. I even bough some of the isolyze rtd's

Sliced N Diced
07-04-2009, 09:56 PM
Im def going to buy some of those RTD's. Im over in brooklyn, mill basin to be exact. 15 minutes away give or take. Ill let you know how it goes!

csnut18
07-04-2009, 10:39 PM
Oh hehe, I used to go to the golds gym in mill basin. Thats so close to my house. I live right over the marine park bridge in Belle Harbor.

Sliced N Diced
07-05-2009, 04:04 AM
Get out! I go there lol..We got an INFANTRY rolling haha...Im competing teen class november, and a couple other dudes doing easterns to.

Sliced N Diced
07-06-2009, 03:41 PM
Ehh prices, are really that low. Unless he just didnt know me. I wasnt offered any free samples either. But damn, all quality supplements in there.

csnut18
07-06-2009, 03:46 PM
Thats weird, was it a shorter guy that you dealt with? He was there on Friday and was super nice. It was my first time walking in there, he offered me tons of freebies and beat bodybuilding.com prices. It's weird that he wasn't good to you. Maybe it wasn't the owner that you dealt with. I can tell you that the owner is a nice guy.

Sliced N Diced
07-06-2009, 10:17 PM
Nah, I dont think it was the owner. Pretty tall guy, think he just worked there. Fiberteq he charged me 25 which online its 13. IDS Waxy Maize 5Ib 30, not that bad but still.

robofsteel
07-09-2009, 10:46 AM
Natural Body is having a re-Grand Opening, they expanded their store. The date I think is August 1. Species will be there for sure. Come check us out at the Species booth. Its going to be a great turnout!!

csnut18
07-09-2009, 10:53 AM
Natural Body is having a re-Grand Opening, they expanded their store. The date I think is August 1. Species will be there for sure. Come check us out at the Species booth. Its going to be a great turnout!!

Ok great, remind us when the date approaches so more people can be there.

robofsteel
07-17-2009, 11:15 AM
Re-Grand Opening of the new and improved Natural Body in Ozone Park Queens! The Species crew will be there from 1-5! You never know who will show up! Come on down and check it out!!! Sat Aug. 1st at the store!

robofsteel
07-30-2009, 02:37 PM
Natural Body in Ozone Park NY is having their Re-Grand Opening this Saturday! The address is 107-02 Crossbay Blvd Ozone Park NY. Come on by the Species table and check out all the goodies! You never know who will appear at the Species table!

Sliced N Diced
07-31-2009, 12:46 AM
This event is saturday!! Pros, Companies, Giveaways, freebies and sales...I honestly cant wait.