PDA

View Full Version : Bill Wilmore's off season drug stack. Looks Realistic at least

desibaba
02-17-2009, 05:04 PM
A guy i know gets personal training by Bill Wilmore. So i said him if he had asked Wilmore about anabolics and this what the guy told me. Seems legit or not?

He told me, he said practically all pros take between 2000 to 2500 mg of testosterone plus about 1500 to 2000 mg of other compounds (in the offseason usually deca or pimobolan + dbol or anadrol) per week, so about 4000 mg per week total, plus lots of insulin and GH. He also said most have "experimented" by going up to 6000 to 7000 mg per week but found that they don't get better results by going that high.

What do you guys think?

buster12
02-17-2009, 05:07 PM
Coolio!

fchris1
02-17-2009, 05:11 PM
dam 2 grams of test , to 2 and a half. that sounds like alot. how much does wilmore weigh??

red barraca
02-17-2009, 05:18 PM
dats real shit brah!

BABOON
02-17-2009, 05:36 PM
That sounds entirely reasonable to me. Especially the experimental part where high doses have been tried.

J2jud
02-17-2009, 05:39 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if it was true.

danger
02-17-2009, 06:18 PM
damn that is a lot.

chasebny
02-17-2009, 06:23 PM
I wouldnt be shocked if some of the lower tier BB's used like this. But I also think that the genetics that create freakish size couldd potentially coincide with extreme drug response.

BigJD69
02-17-2009, 06:39 PM
How is that possible???? It's amazing how more of these guys dont vaperlock!!!

JayJones
02-17-2009, 06:42 PM
Seems like he's just making his supplier richer with those amounts.

Schmidy
02-17-2009, 06:52 PM
Thats just way to much gear!!!!!

desibaba
02-17-2009, 07:02 PM
Sounds reasonable to me. Especially if you compare that with the Andreas Munzer's "Death Cycle" lol.

lastrep
02-17-2009, 07:03 PM
The posted Munzers cycle is FAKE.

4gs a week seems high.. I'd say closer to 2gs is more realistic from the pro's I've talked to. (not gonna mention names obviously)

Carlos Godoy
02-17-2009, 07:29 PM
FAKE it's too much even for a pro I think

BABOON
02-17-2009, 07:43 PM
LOL

How is the "pro" you guys spoke to more credible than this guy? At least he actually named the person he spoke to.

I find it amazing that someone could take the entire philosophy of bodybuilding, the body dysmorphia, the existence consuming obsessive nature of the lifestyle, and then conclude that all of those extremes somehow stop short at drug abuse.

No, that's where they suddenly become conservative. Makes perfect sense to me.

flexingtonsteele
02-17-2009, 08:16 PM
i dont think a blanket statement like that is necessarily true, what works for one person might not work for another, and what might be a large amount for one person might not be for another.

id guarantee though that if we all found out exactly how much each pro takes we'd be suprised by how much or how little each guy took.

evilive138
02-17-2009, 08:19 PM
i dont think a blanket statement like that is necessarily true, what works for one person might not work for another, and what might be a large amount for one person might not be for another.

id guarantee though that if we all found out exactly how much each pro takes we'd be suprised by how much or how little each guy took.

Truth!

bigdaddyd
02-17-2009, 08:20 PM
That is a lot of stuff man...unbelievable amounts

chucksm00th
02-17-2009, 08:24 PM
how can that be healthy???? besides your body an only use so much before the rest gets wasted.

Waters great for the body but if you drink tooo much its bad for you health wise..Everything in moderation.

JWolfe
02-17-2009, 08:31 PM
I bet a lot do that. Hell John said he did like 2500mg of test.

flexingtonsteele
02-17-2009, 08:44 PM
Truth!

and u know i think the reason most guys would like to think that most pros take massive amounts of drugs is because your average gym rat takes more than most would ever believe and they still look like hot shit! because they have horrible genetics and respond to drugs terribly.

Now thats truth as well. :D

DarinD
02-17-2009, 08:55 PM
Somehow I just don't think the Pros sit around and talk about what it is they take. So how would Bill know what everyone else takes? I'm sure some take those amounts but I bet some are a little lower or even way lower. No way they all do the same thing.

-BLP-
02-17-2009, 08:57 PM
this is exactly what I'm doing now and it work ; )

-Z-
02-17-2009, 09:02 PM
People are always taking more then you think. I believe it.

-BLP-
If you 5'9" or less ,try to get 270 pounds over.. With less then 14 % BF... Then you know how much drug you need to do.. Forget conception do it

jim
LOL

How is the "pro" you guys spoke to more credible than this guy? At least he actually named the person he spoke to.

I find it amazing that someone could take the entire philosophy of bodybuilding, the body dysmorphia, the existence consuming obsessive nature of the lifestyle, and then conclude that all of those extremes somehow stop short at drug abuse.

No, that's where they suddenly become conservative. Makes perfect sense to me.

i like how this is posted and the thread goes on like it didn't exist.

Triple-H_2005
02-17-2009, 09:23 PM
How long do you guys think it takes before they need doses that high? I mean, you always hear Dave recommend no more than a gram a week plus some tren or eq... Is it a matter of years or is it that, in addition to their ridiculous genetics, they can use the drugs more efficiently?

Johnny Phenomenon
02-17-2009, 09:32 PM
If you 5'9" or less ,try to get 270 pounds over.. With less then 14 % BF... Then you know how much drug you need to do.. Forget conception do it

Yeah for most guys good luck getting past 250 with a shred of conditioning. It just is not possible for without high amounts of crank. I have a buddy who is a level 3 competitor in Canada and he is on 2200mg of suspension, 1500mg deca, and 1000mg of tren ace, GH and insulin. Some guys think they need it...

-BLP-
02-17-2009, 09:36 PM
Yeah for most guys good luck getting past 250 with a shred of conditioning. It just is not possible for without high amounts of crank. I have a buddy who is a level 3 competitor in Canada and he is on 2200mg of suspension, 1500mg deca, and 1000mg of tren ace, GH and insulin. Some guys think they need it...

yeah and I will compete against him, so I got half a liters primo , half a liters prop, I'm ready to war !!!!

AWN2004
02-17-2009, 09:37 PM
A guy i know gets personal training by Bill Wilmore. So i said him if he had asked Wilmore about anabolics and this what the guy told me. Seems legit or not?

He told me, he said practically all pros take between 2000 to 2500 mg of testosterone plus about 1500 to 2000 mg of other compounds (in the offseason usually deca or pimobolan + dbol or anadrol) per week, so about 4000 mg per week total, plus lots of insulin and GH. He also said most have "experimented" by going up to 6000 to 7000 mg per week but found that they don't get better results by going that high.

What do you guys think?

So what does that prove? Lets say that is the correct amount of shit thats being taken, other than your quriousity, what's really the point?

Regardless of what anyone says, and I stick by this 100%, knowing that someone with a superior physique takes a fairly large amount of anabolics gives people an "out" in their minds and somehow justifies their shortfalls in the sport. That being said thats not a flame to anyone in the thread. I just hear this all the time and it's hard for some to believe that perhaps the physique they so desire just isn't possible for them given their genetic make up.

I think you get past a certain point and what really becomes fascinating are the little things that pros do to make you re-think your outlook on what you're doing with nutrition and training. Thats what I like to hear. I could care less if Joe Pro is taking 5 grams of XYZ. Food choices, lifestyle, and training regeminds are much more interesting to me.

Johnny Phenomenon
02-17-2009, 09:42 PM
yeah and I will compete against him, so I got half a liters primo , half a liters prop, I'm ready to war !!!!

I found out he doesn't have to re-qualify btw, he's going right to the ontario's. When you going away dude?

-BLP-
02-17-2009, 09:56 PM
that mean he place first at the national before , his name again ? With marlin and gerome who are 300 pounds monster on top of that , it will be a really hard category

I leave on 26 .. I be I toronto 22 - 25

PowerAdder
02-17-2009, 10:00 PM
definately not unreasonable, but who cares.

desibaba
02-17-2009, 10:14 PM
I also think most pros dont necessarily take the exact same amounts of various drugs but EVERYONE (including the pros) are different. Look at their diets and training methods. Sometimes what one guy does is the exact opposite of what another one does but on contest day their placings might be as close as 2-3.Ronnie's training with basic exercises + heavy free weights versus Flex Wheeler's training of Isolation moves + lots of machine movements.

What works for one man doesnt exactly work for another. Even John Romano said in this month's MDs last word article that the best diet is simply the one that works for YOU. So trying to copy a certain pro's drug stack thinking it will make you look like him is as realistic as copying Ronnie's workout routine and thinking you will start looking like him.

tiramisu
02-17-2009, 10:17 PM
I really don't see what the big deal about 1.5 to 2 grams of test a week.

-BLP-
02-17-2009, 10:19 PM
if you front squat what ronnie did at his peak you are freaking huge

tflexxin
02-18-2009, 09:32 AM
This thread started like every other stupid thread about people who CLAIM to know what this or that pro is taking. The ONLY thread that will EVER be believable is when the PRO THEMSELVES gets on the board and tells us what they use. Until then, we can all just keep on guessing.

Oh ya, I have a friend who's a pro and he uses 10,000mg of test a week, 50iugh a day, blah blah blah blah blah blah............

BABOON
02-18-2009, 09:47 AM
This thread started like every other stupid thread about people who CLAIM to know what this or that pro is taking. The ONLY thread that will EVER be believable is when the PRO THEMSELVES gets on the board and tells us what they use. Until then, we can all just keep on guessing.

Oh ya, I have a friend who's a pro and he uses 10,000mg of test a week, 50iugh a day, blah blah blah blah blah blah............

Actually, you're wrong. People who have used these drugs extensively can make an educated guess on the kind of dosage and protocol the person is running.

I grow very well from EQ, while others do not. That means I'm probably quite sensitive to these drugs. My heaviest has been a lean 243lbs. I know that in order to keep that weight year round, in between guest appearances, competitions and promotions, I would need to be on a lot more than the 1000mg of testosterone and 10iu of slin and growth that I was taking.

If I wanted to be that bodyweight at a competition level of bodyfat, I'd imagine I'd need a combined dosage well in excess of 2000mg in the off season, and possibly more during my contest prep.

Pro's are still human. They aren't special. They need the same drugs in relatively similar amounts that everyone else does.

Moen
02-18-2009, 10:05 AM

Respect for keeping it real bro, way too much bullshitters around!

Aaron Singerman
02-18-2009, 10:08 AM

Lol... Just another guy BLP will stomp before getting to the big leagues!

Aaron Singerman
02-18-2009, 10:10 AM
Bill is a big guy... I certainly believe he is in the 2.5-4g range.

Moen
02-18-2009, 10:12 AM
Aaron ofcourse he is, I can't believe that is actually up for discussion.

As if there is another human species out there that grows huge on a gram of test LOL

These low dose preachers are starting to resemble Jehovah

Demorak
02-18-2009, 10:17 AM

What do you guys think?

Well it definetly sounds resonable I know of guys who take 2-4 grams a week of test plus lots of other shit like deca, tren, eq, orals and its basicly "normal" lol

Demorak
02-18-2009, 10:21 AM
Well it definetly sounds resonable I know of guys who take 2-4 grams a week of test plus lots of other shit like deca, tren, eq, orals and its basicly "normal" lol

ohh yeah and they arent pros either they dont even compete.....

New2thegame
02-18-2009, 11:14 AM
I thought it was MuscleTech products to make someone that big...lol

willythepooh
02-18-2009, 01:37 PM
nothing out of the ordinary with that man, come on, I have been over 2 plenty of times, and I have not been on stage........ YET!