PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Mix For Trueprotein.com?

GottaGetLean
07-04-2009, 06:21 PM
Yea i usually get my whey isolate from dpsnutrition.net its a shake called nectar which is 1 of my favorite tasting shakes... so i was curious for any1 who orders off trueprotein.com what flavors and what mixes do you guys use??

Darnelle B
07-04-2009, 07:07 PM
Yea i usually get my whey isolate from dpsnutrition.net its a shake called nectar which is 1 of my favorite tasting shakes... so i was curious for any1 who orders off trueprotein.com what flavors and what mixes do you guys use??

Premium Chocolate is good

Peanut butter is also good.

GottaGetLean
07-06-2009, 01:59 AM
Premium Chocolate is good

Peanut butter is also good.

do u use any artificial flavor in it like aspartame or acesulfame K which is used in the nectar.. ima choose the chocolate dutch flavor cuz thats the same 1 used to make chocolate truffle nectar.. best tasting shake ever..

Darnelle B
07-06-2009, 02:18 AM
do u use any artificial flavor in it like aspartame or acesulfame K which is used in the nectar.. ima choose the chocolate dutch flavor cuz thats the same 1 used to make chocolate truffle nectar.. best tasting shake ever..

Acesulfame k is the one I use.

THEDRAGON
07-06-2009, 01:10 PM
Let me pipe u down

GottaGetLean
07-06-2009, 04:09 PM
Acesulfame k is the one I use.

yea ima use that then.. protein better be good or ima kill u!

GottaGetLean
07-06-2009, 04:09 PM
Let me pipe u down

lol u start at ny sports club yet?? they just called me the other day.. but its the 1 in the city..

THEDRAGON
07-06-2009, 07:55 PM
Yeah i started already 40hr bro as a pro trainer..... Yo i would start anywere you can always transfer

GottaGetLean
07-06-2009, 08:34 PM
Yeah i started already 40hr bro as a pro trainer..... Yo i would start anywere you can always transfer

yea this lady said she was gona call me back to see if my certification qualifies as a pro which it should cuz its the same i.s.s.a as urs.. yo tell the fitness director ova there to hook me up...

bigc11
07-10-2009, 10:18 PM
ive been using the nectar myself for the past two months and love the stuff. i just purchased off true protein and for the past week been using chocolate peanut butter and its pretty good, plus it mixes real well. get the premium sample pack that has like 27 diff flavors, the only ones they dont have are the new peanut butter flavors.

GottaGetLean
07-13-2009, 01:25 PM
ive been using the nectar myself for the past two months and love the stuff. i just purchased off true protein and for the past week been using chocolate peanut butter and its pretty good, plus it mixes real well. get the premium sample pack that has like 27 diff flavors, the only ones they dont have are the new peanut butter flavors.

yea ima definatly try that.. thanks