PDA

View Full Version : Up to 213-220 from 150-160?

laruv
07-04-2009, 10:56 PM
Hey,

I wanna know your thoughts , right now i'm about 5'11 213-220lbs with decent abs (18years)

I got a opportunity to make 5000-5500$ a month (maybe 2 years) (In my opinion pretty good amount for someone living in europe and is 18.)

Anyway,i will not be able to train or keep up diet etc,and i will probably drop to about 150-160 ( I drop easily )
How long would it then take to comeback to same form as now? from 150-160lbs and with maybe 1-2cc test&deca a week ?

It took me as mostly 2 years of training from the very beginning to come up to what i have now.
How well would the musclememory work out?

Thank You.

v1hyp
07-04-2009, 10:57 PM
what will you be doing??

laruv
07-04-2009, 11:21 PM
what will you be doing??

Working with Paul Ottosson (Spider-Man 2,sound effects editing)
The money is already "set" , it doesn't matter if you work 50 hours a week or 100+ just "get the job done" .

Please drop that and let me know how the musclememory should work.

Shadow
07-04-2009, 11:47 PM
There's always time to train, and a way to get your meals in.

zipmouth
07-05-2009, 12:09 AM
You're 18 years old and have the chance to work with an Emmy award winning sound man and earn $60,000 - $66,000 a year while doing it?

I suggest most bodybuilders aren't making that kind of income from bodybuilding alone, much less 18 year old bodybuilders.

As mentioned above, there's always time to train and get your meals in if you want it bad enough.

gogeta5
07-05-2009, 12:57 AM
I'm a 3d animator,I was born in greece,maybe you've sees some of the movies I've worked like the incredibles,cars,believe me I know about deadlines and get the job done kinda things,I can tell you,if there's the will,there's always a way,you just have to research it & want it.It was difficult in the beggining,cause I wasn't used to that kind of work but once you make your everyday time schedule,you'll be allright.Now iI know I can't be Mr.O & I 've stopped competing anymore,but I 'm over 210 now at 6',I know I can do much better,cause I keep improving year by year,I still add "meat" on me & the best thing is,I have an income that not only allows me to feed my wife & kid,but to live like a BBer as well.good luck...

laruv
07-05-2009, 01:49 AM
You're 18 years old and have the chance to work with an Emmy award winning sound man and earn $60,000 - $66,000 a year while doing it?

I suggest most bodybuilders aren't making that kind of income from bodybuilding alone, much less 18 year old bodybuilders.

As mentioned above, there's always time to train and get your meals in if you want it bad enough.

He's a friend of my father for your curiosity,i'm not here to talk about that,i should not mentioned it in the first place.
I'm asking how the musclememory work,nothing else so please stay on topic.

gogeta5
07-05-2009, 03:08 AM
Well last year I 've had a serious injury & was hospitilized for nearly 7 mnths,i got out late octomber last year,weighting less than 150 pounds(I lost nearly 100 pounds).I'm trying to do this naturally this time,so today I weight 210,but drug free.so within 8 months I got back 60 pounds,but since I m drug free now,I suppose I could be more like 220-230.the thing about muscle memory is,how old are you,how many years of traing you have,your genes...if you're only 18,that means you don't have much muscle maturity,since you can't have started adding serrious amounds of muscle on your frame when you were 10 years old,so your muscle memory won't do you any good,you're male,you're still growing till 21,so your body still tries to adapt to something that later on will call normal.but you do have an advantage & that's you're age,until you're 21 your body will produce serious amounts of hormones,rising each year till you pass 21,where they get stable till about 25-27,when they start declining.so I'dn't think about juicing before 21,you still have so much test & GH being produced in your body for 3 good years,it's a waste to juice that young.so don't woory,even if you lose muscle in the beggining cause of work,if you try to find a way to eat,train,rest then you'll be back in no time,cause you've never maxed out your pontential,your body will grow nomatter what,if you take gear you'll simply not take fully advantage of your natural gear & believe me in your age you've got a lot,I wish I had your age now....

crashcrew56
07-05-2009, 12:52 PM
You should be able to put most of it if not all of it in a year of hard training and a solid diet and that's without juicing