PDA

View Full Version : Anabolix ?

BudTheBuilder
02-17-2009, 08:28 PM
Anyone tried the Mass FX and hyperdrol? and whats that other one? tribestone or something?

If so was it any good?

JustLuke
02-18-2009, 11:44 AM
AX has great advertising but their products seem a little generic. and making claims like 800% more strength and 134% more mass is just ridiculous. I like the thought of an AI with cissus but I am not impressed with 6-bromo. 6-oxo in my opinion is the best, then ATD, then bromo, I have seen more people get itchy nips on it than I care to talk about.

pimp c
02-18-2009, 12:34 PM
there products use to be good when alri was making them. they all suck now since the fda made them get rid of all of there prohormones.

J2jud
02-21-2009, 11:49 PM
Anyone tried the Mass FX and hyperdrol? and whats that other one? tribestone or something?

If so was it any good?

I was sponsored some MASS-FX by AX to run and log right after my bbing competition. I thought that it did actually do a pretty good job of increasing strength and adding to my free testosterone levels, but other than that.... I can't really say.

Zetawill
02-26-2009, 01:20 PM
AX has great advertising but their products seem a little generic. and making claims like 800% more strength and 134% more mass is just ridiculous. I like the thought of an AI with cissus but I am not impressed with 6-bromo. 6-oxo in my opinion is the best, then ATD, then bromo, I have seen more people get itchy nips on it than I care to talk about.

so when muscletech also tells me that I'll gain 749.86425% in strength, they might just be saying it to advertise something.......damm it!

I was hoping to increase my strength by 1549.86425% by using both products!!!!!:D

DaPulse
02-26-2009, 01:56 PM
so when muscletech also tells me that I'll gain 749.86425% in strength, they might just be saying it to advertise something.......damm it!

I was hoping to increase my strength by 1549.86425% by using both products!!!!!:D

Da there Cel Tech Hardcore made me gain 35lbs of rock solid MASS in only 3 Days!!!!!!! Come on all the Top Pros use nothing but Muscle Tech to walk around at 285lbs of solid muscle. :rolleyes:

BudTheBuilder
03-01-2009, 09:04 AM
Anyone know of something good that will not fuck with your liver? For mass and also a product for cutting?

BarbellBeast
03-01-2009, 09:26 AM
Anyone know of something good that will not fuck with your liver? For mass and also a product for cutting?

inject test

You knew this answer would come up:D

BarbellBeast
03-01-2009, 09:40 AM
Since you're in the PH section I'll suggest an estra 4 9 diene 3 17 dione (tren ph). You were talking about about natty supps though, so if you're looking at a more natural route to spin your wheels with then Leviathan Reloaded would be my suggestion.

J2jud
03-01-2009, 02:59 PM

Well, the products you're referring to are natural and do not interfere with your liver. If you want a designer steroid pr pro-hormone that will be easy on the liver consider these:

Pro-Hormone:
- Most will not interfere with your liver as they are non-methylated (11-OXO, Super 11-TEST, 3AD, BOLD, propadrol, 19-Nor, 13-ethyl's.

Designer Steroid:
- Halo clones are extremely mild