PDA

View Full Version : hGH Fragment 176 191-- it is very frustrating

Satan66
05-18-2014, 01:09 PM
Does this peptide work? because after doing weeks of research from reading journals to forum posts everyone has mixed reviews on this during research, so could someone please help decide if researching this would be worth while.

the information i've collected so far on this is that its a hit or miss and i guess works well in older people rather than younger based on some research. also, that it might work better if there is a loading phase of it because i guess it takes awhile to actually work and since it has a short half life it should be injected 3 times a day( this seems to be the consensus with other peoples research). most people and journals say to research at night and let it research throughout the night and fast in the morning in order to burn away all belly fat and such; and in some research it says high does are better for overall research goals and when combined with cjc-1295 DAC it improves overall research results.
so this is basically what i collected, but i guess works with other things well also, such as clen, T3, and as stated before cjc-1295 DAC

Well, i just posted that little paragraph so ya'll don't flame me for not researching things on my own because i did. its just other places i have read about this peptide i do not trust as much as i trust this site, so please help me with any personal research and opinions on this peptide.
thanks, this is a very frustrating research opportunity LOL:bang:

greakfreak
05-19-2014, 05:43 AM
i ran it 3 shots at 120/150 micrograms or 10i.u on slin needle after mixing 2000mg with 2ml water and it is great... u gotta do a shot pre fasted cardio and pre workout and pre bed... i was happy with the results...

Satan66
05-19-2014, 12:39 PM
i ran it 3 shots at 120/150 micrograms or 10i.u on slin needle after mixing 2000mg with 2ml water and it is great... u gotta do a shot pre fasted cardio and pre workout and pre bed... i was happy with the results...

hey, thanks for the reply i guess i will try it, i mean its not that expensive for a try, but im looking at this other peptide "adipotide" thats suppose to have like insane fat burning properties, i posted a thread about but so far no discussion