PDA

View Full Version : Animal STAK - ANIMAL M STAK

qbanfreak90
02-17-2009, 10:57 PM
m 18 turning 19 march 2.. been lifting 4-5 years now and I want to try this product...you think this will be a good product considering my age and that I am still developing... and what are the side effects of this product?

AFTazz06
02-17-2009, 11:13 PM
Anything thats test isnt good for someone your age because your test levels are sky rocketting right now as they should be. Test supps usually are aimed for 35+yr olds, which is when test production tends to slow down. Just eat alot, lift heavy, get plenty of rest, the results will come in time.

Bubba Bronko
02-17-2009, 11:39 PM
Ok lifting is one thing but is ur diet up to par? sleeping good? mix your program up? 18 yr old you shouldnt need it. Your test should be flowing good. Be patient my son and things will well they will get bigger and better.

Dan
02-17-2009, 11:53 PM
I have used M-STAK in the past with a solid diet and training and the gains werent anything that would make me want to use it again in the future. Hope this helps

militantmuscle
02-18-2009, 03:03 AM
Good quality micronized creatine monohydrate and whey protein isolate (cold filtered). I remember my first semester in college I spent some of my financial aid on NITRO-TECH, CELL-TECH, and the NO2 formula by Ed Byrd, the most money I ever spent on supplements at once, and while I did gain, I spent way too much money in the wrong place, I should have paid attention to training and proper nutrition and timing of meals, and spent the money on some science textbooks to study biochemistry and physiology.

Bubba Bronko
02-18-2009, 09:24 AM
Good quality micronized creatine monohydrate and whey protein isolate (cold filtered). I remember my first semester in college I spent some of my financial aid on NITRO-TECH, CELL-TECH, and the NO2 formula by Ed Byrd, the most money I ever spent on supplements at once, and while I did gain, I spent way too much money in the wrong place, I should have paid attention to training and proper nutrition and timing of meals, and spent the money on some science textbooks to study biochemistry and physiology.

I think a lot of people have learned the hard way. Everyone wants and thinks there is a quicker way to putting muscle. Its called hard work and dedication

joe-yamma
02-18-2009, 10:12 AM
Animal Stak is a natural test booster. At your age you definitely don't need this... your test levels are as high as they will ever be in your life!!!

Animal M-Stak is a nutrient partitioner that works well particularly for hard-gainers.

At your age and experience, I would agree with the other advice in this thread... whey protein and creatine.
I would add a good multi-vitamin... Animal Pak is what I use.
and maybe a good fish oil product.

Eat well and train hard and build the base that you can add to for the rest of your life.

qbanfreak90
02-18-2009, 03:34 PM
Animal Stak is a natural test booster. At your age you definitely don't need this... your test levels are as high as they will ever be in your life!!!

Animal M-Stak is a nutrient partitioner that works well particularly for hard-gainers.

At your age and experience, I would agree with the other advice in this thread... whey protein and creatine.
I would add a good multi-vitamin... Animal Pak is what I use.
and maybe a good fish oil product.

Eat well and train hard and build the base that you can add to for the rest of your life.

the animal-m stack are the hormones right?

militantmuscle
02-18-2009, 03:40 PM
No, its plant sterones and isoflavones.

happyandfatty
03-02-2009, 08:37 PM
don't do it, all you need is basic multi vit. and plenty of food and rest! get big! (it doesnt happen over night!!)

GrowthGifted
03-05-2009, 06:00 PM
Not worth it.
go ahead and use the money to buy whey protein isolade =)

Jason Newman
03-05-2009, 07:18 PM
ok kiddo, im young myself used it once and loved it gained 4 lbs in 3 weeks, upped my protein to 1.5g /lb bodyweight but i loved it, not hormonal at all NO SIDE EFFECTS at all, very good product, jsut didnt get a huge kicfk out of it

KEVDIESEL
03-12-2009, 01:26 PM
Train hard eat rite get plenty of rest. I'm the ultimate hardgainer and tried a lot of supps including m-stack, but nothing beats discipline and patience....... You'll get there.