PDA

View Full Version : Super Heavyweight Alex Webb Loves RxMuscle.com!!

huge285
02-17-2009, 11:06 PM
Listen to Super Heavyweight ALEX WEBB talk about RXMUSCLE.com and HEAVY MUSCLE RADIO!!!! (starts at 1 minute in)

D0JTXu7yFQg

lilarnold
02-17-2009, 11:09 PM
that synthol in his delts looks rediculous

buster12
02-17-2009, 11:11 PM
wow. Its pretty noticeable!:confused: something going on there

indianamonster1986
02-17-2009, 11:12 PM

Think that is synthol or welt from gear.

indianamonster1986
02-17-2009, 11:13 PM
Wow DA has to teach him a thing or two.

A-Maxx
02-17-2009, 11:47 PM
from gear...def. not syn

My buddy I use to pin for always was known for welting up like crazy in the delts like the dude in the video...while some other guys I pin for didnt

Bigsteak
02-18-2009, 01:12 AM
No synthol in delts never have, just a welt from pinning.

esplendido
02-18-2009, 01:24 AM
Hey Big, what are your stats? Height, weight in show, weight in off season?

Bigsteak
02-18-2009, 01:26 AM
Hey Big, what are your stats? Height, weight in show, weight in off season?
I'm 6'2, sitting in the 250's right now with nine weeks to go. Not sure where I will be day of show don't really care just wanting to come in great shape. thx for asking and not being a hater.

AWN2004
02-18-2009, 01:31 AM
Another Arizona native! You used to shop at the stores I work for (HOF) and I know you competed against my friend at the Border States in the Supers. How is everything going for you in Oregon?

esplendido
02-18-2009, 01:32 AM
Dude, I'm no hater. I'm a brother heavy weight. 6'-4" here, currently 285, trying for 300 before the diet starts (April 1st)....and wanting to land around 250-255 contest shape. I understand the tall man's battles. Of course, I'm battling age, too (51).

You're looking good! You'll need 265-270 for the national stage at 6'-2" or the 5'-10", 240 guys will make you look skinny. Trust me!

Bigsteak
02-18-2009, 01:33 AM
Another Arizona native! You used to shop at the stores I work for (HOF) and I know you competed against my friend at the Border States in the Supers. How is everything going for you in Oregon?
Yeah I miss AZ at times but Oregon is treating me very well! Have you talked to Dusty lately? Next time you do tell him I said what's up? Getting ready for The Emerald Cup 9 weeks to go!

Bigsteak
02-18-2009, 01:35 AM
Dude, I'm no hater. I'm a brother heavy weight. 6'-4" here, currently 285, trying for 300 before the diet starts (April 1st)....and wanting to land around 250-255 contest shape. I understand the tall man's battles. Of course, I'm battling age, too (51).

You're looking good! You'll need 265-270 for the national stage at 6'-2" or the 5'-10", 240 guys will make you look skinny. Trust me!
Oh I hear ya bro! Plan on doing the cup and then taking some time to fill out those long limbs that us tall guys have, you know how that goes! April first diet time huh, what show you going to do?

AWN2004
02-18-2009, 01:38 AM
Yeah I miss AZ at times but Oregon is treating me very well! Have you talked to Dusty lately? Next time you do tell him I said what's up? Getting ready for The Emerald Cup 9 weeks to go!

Yeah man I talk to Dusty almost daily. I know he is a member of this board as well. Glad to hear everything is going well for you up there but damn man, fuck the snow! Cool videos too.

Bigsteak
02-18-2009, 01:38 AM

If you go to youtube there are 3 more video segments you can watch of the video. Just type in alex webb part 1. Parts 2,3, and 4 are also up there.

Bigsteak
02-18-2009, 01:39 AM
Yeah man I talk to Dusty almost daily. I know he is a member of this board as well. Glad to hear everything is going well for you up there but damn man, fuck the snow! Cool videos too.
Yeah the snow can be a bitch at times we got hit hard in
December! You saw the other 3 parts to the video?

esplendido
02-18-2009, 01:40 AM
If you go to youtube there are 3 more video segments you can watch of the video. Just type in alex webb part 1. Parts 2,3, and 4 are also up there.
Will do! Good to see tall men getting into the game!

Bigsteak
02-18-2009, 01:42 AM
Will do! Good to see tall men getting into the game!
Toney and Dennis give me hope! lol. Take care man and good luck with the prep I'm sure I will see you on the boards.

AWN2004
02-18-2009, 01:43 AM
Yeah the snow can be a bitch at times we got hit hard in
December! You saw the other 3 parts to the video?

Yep sure did. I just went to Youtube and found them.

Bigsteak
02-18-2009, 01:47 AM
Yep sure did. I just went to Youtube and found them.
Cool, that gym is one bad dude to train in! Nothing but iron from wall to wall. Definitely one of the last hardcore gyms. The guy who owns it made most of the equipment in there including the DB's. If you notice in the video I'am using 153's, who has 153's? Funny shit. Take care bro.

Futurefreak
02-18-2009, 02:30 AM
Looking good 9 weeks out buddy. Keep focused and filter out any negative energy.

Bigsteak
02-18-2009, 03:14 AM
Looking good 9 weeks out buddy. Keep focused and filter out any negative energy.
Thx future, I knew as soon as I saw this thread to ignore any of the bullshit. Staying focused and sticking to game plan. Meet up this week maybe, let me know.

IF I TOOK ROIDS I'D BE MR OLYMPIA
02-18-2009, 03:21 AM
thats not synthol guys.. my shoulders are like that.. kinda LOL.. and im small

people assume synthol when guys arent 100% ripped

AVBG
02-18-2009, 04:37 AM
Best of luck in the Emerald Cup!

Bigsteak
02-18-2009, 07:22 AM
Best of luck in the Emerald Cup!
Thx brother!

BABOON
02-18-2009, 07:32 AM

That's not Synthol, it's undispersed oil from an injection.

NWred
02-18-2009, 11:20 AM
Looking good. I'm thinking I may make it up to see you and Heather at the cup. Looking forward to it.

Maraxus
02-18-2009, 12:24 PM
handle your business bro! you'll do great, just stay focused!!!

Bigsteak
02-18-2009, 12:58 PM
Looking good. I'm thinking I may make it up to see you and Heather at the cup. Looking forward to it.
You def have to go! It will keep you motivated the last few weeks before your show.

midwestmaniac
02-18-2009, 01:31 PM
Bigsteak lookn sick in the vids man, enjoyed watchn them good luck at the emerald!

Curt James
02-18-2009, 01:40 PM

Always with something positive to contribute.

Curt James
02-18-2009, 01:44 PM
I'm 6'2, sitting in the 250's right now with nine weeks to go. Not sure where I will be day of show don't really care just wanting to come in great shape. thx for asking and not being a hater.

You hit the nail on the head.

Good luck at your show.

dusty hanshaw
02-18-2009, 02:17 PM
What's up Alex? Bro you are looking great and will be cleaning up in Seattle. Good luck with everything and keep us posted with your progress.

xollen
02-18-2009, 02:19 PM
Good luck in show.
Happy to see tall guy in good shape :)

Woofman81
02-18-2009, 04:13 PM
Just watched the other 3 vids as well on you Alex (on youtube).

That's kinda funny you were training in Seattle, WA. I'm actually a WA native myself and now live in your native state of Arizona (in Scottsdale).

I played College ball for awhile as well in WA state at Eastern WA univ.

Anyways, best of luck to you at the Emerald Cup.

PS-Interesting tip on incline fly's you got from Charles Glass. I'll have to try that.

Also, I'm trying those spider curls as well. That looked like a killer bicep exercise!

indianamonster1986
02-18-2009, 04:14 PM

That's what I figured. Looking good! Good luck at the comp!

Bigsteak
02-18-2009, 05:11 PM
You hit the nail on the head.

Good luck at your show.
Thx Curt.

Bigsteak
02-18-2009, 05:12 PM
What's up Alex? Bro you are looking great and will be cleaning up in Seattle. Good luck with everything and keep us posted with your progress.
What's up Big D? Thx for the kind words, hope all is well with you I will keep you posted on the progress.

Bigsteak
02-18-2009, 05:13 PM
Good luck in show.
Happy to see tall guy in good shape :)
Thx for the wishes!

Bigsteak
02-18-2009, 05:15 PM
Just watched the other 3 vids as well on you Alex (on youtube).

That's kinda funny you were training in Seattle, WA. I'm actually a WA native myself and now live in your native state of Arizona (in Scottsdale).

I played College ball for awhile as well in WA state at Eastern WA univ.

Anyways, best of luck to you at the Emerald Cup.

PS-Interesting tip on incline fly's you got from Charles Glass. I'll have to try that.

Also, I'm trying those spider curls as well. That looked like a killer bicep exercise!
Oh yeah that is funny, good old Scottsdale my old stomping grounds, lol. Enjoy the weather and the women and give the spider curls a try I love them! Take care bro!

Bigsteak
02-18-2009, 05:16 PM
That's what I figured. Looking good! Good luck at the comp!
Thx brother!

dusty hanshaw
02-18-2009, 09:22 PM
What's up Big D? Thx for the kind words, hope all is well with you I will keep you posted on the progress.

Things are going well. I have been out of the gym for a little over a month and still have about four weeks before I can train again due to hernia surgery but I'll be back to blasting soon enough.

LittleChris
02-18-2009, 09:39 PM
hey bro,
its good to see tall bodybuilders who are coming up. i myself am 6 foot tall, i want to compete, but i know i have to step on stage at least at 250 lbs and that is about 30 lbs away for me. ill be keeping track of your career bro. i also got family in eugen oregon. good luck brother.

-LC

Bigsteak
02-18-2009, 10:37 PM
hey bro,
its good to see tall bodybuilders who are coming up. i myself am 6 foot tall, i want to compete, but i know i have to step on stage at least at 250 lbs and that is about 30 lbs away for me. ill be keeping track of your career bro. i also got family in eugen oregon. good luck brother.

-LC
Thank you for the kind words. Keep up the training! It may take us tall guys awhile to fill out, but when we do LOOK OUT!!!!

Bigsteak
02-19-2009, 01:11 AM
Hey everyone...just wanted to give a shout out to Mark Mason, who shot the video. He'll be shooting the Arnold Amateur and the Emerald Cup. Its great to have guys like him supporting the sport! Check out his youtube site for other vids http://www.youtube.com/photomaninc or his website http://www.markmasonmedia.com (http://www.markmasonmedia.com/)

Thanks again Mark!!

-BLP-
02-19-2009, 01:36 AM
That's not Synthol, it's undispersed oil from an injection.

i love it !!!!!! better swole then small... this guy in shape and that what count in my book

Cyanide
02-19-2009, 01:56 AM
howdy, were do you train in oregon? I also comepete in oregon, not to many oregonians on here. Im training with bleu taylor in gresham, we going to do the november nationals. Good luck at the E-cup! Ive done the show twice, I can tell you the judges really favor size, unlike in oregon were they favor conditioning. They really stick it too you if you come in flat!

Bigsteak
02-19-2009, 02:13 PM
i love it !!!!!! better swole then small... this guy in shape and that what count in my book
I like your style BLP! By the way great interview on Off Topic nice to see someone tell it like it is. Best of luck to you on your 3yr quest, take care.

Bigsteak
02-19-2009, 02:17 PM
howdy, were do you train in oregon? I also comepete in oregon, not to many oregonians on here. Im training with bleu taylor in gresham, we going to do the november nationals. Good luck at the E-cup! Ive done the show twice, I can tell you the judges really favor size, unlike in oregon were they favor conditioning. They really stick it too you if you come in flat!
Hey Tim,
I train in Beaverton over at the LA Fitness. My goal for the E-Cup is to come in the best shape I can. I know there will be bigger guys in my class but hopefully my conditioning and aesthetics will far well. all I can do is train like a mutha, diet like no other and hit the cardio and hopefully it will all work out. Good luck this year at nationals!

Bigsteak
02-19-2009, 02:20 PM
Things are going well. I have been out of the gym for a little over a month and still have about four weeks before I can train again due to hernia surgery but I'll be back to blasting soon enough.
Rest up and I'm sure you will blow up due to the rest. What are the comp plans for the year?

Wheels
02-19-2009, 02:25 PM
Lookin good brother. Dave's diet will have you shredded, no doubt. Good luck with the comp.

Kev
02-19-2009, 02:53 PM
Good look at your show Alex, I think i'll start taking peanut butter to the gym now too!

Bigsteak
02-19-2009, 05:35 PM
Lookin good brother. Dave's diet will have you shredded, no doubt. Good luck with the comp.
Thx brother!

Bigsteak
02-19-2009, 05:36 PM
Good look at your show Alex, I think i'll start taking peanut butter to the gym now too!
HAHA! Yeah I like to have it with me and hit that shake right away due to the fact I'm starving after the workout!

Aaron Singerman
02-19-2009, 07:22 PM

Ed Nunn weighed in at 241 at over 6 foot! That gave me hope... and it should for you too!

Futurefreak
02-19-2009, 07:30 PM
Ed Nunn weighed in at 241 at over 6 foot! That gave me hope... and it should for you too!

This is true....but the scale means nothing as you know. Ed nunns muscle bellies, insertions and god given genetics will make his 241 look bigger than a guy with worse genetics that weighs 265 at same height. Flex wheeler weighed 212 when turned pro......yet Im the same height and competed this last year heavier then him, with good condition, yet he looked much more massive then me. Throw calipers and scales in the trash.

Futurefreak
02-19-2009, 07:32 PM

Ive noticed the judges actualy reward condition moreso. Every overall has been very, very conditioned, and yes, still very thick in most cases. Last years winner was a taller heavy weight that was straight PEELED. A super hasnt won the overall since I have been attending. Alex, you gonna make history?

Bigsteak
02-19-2009, 08:22 PM
Ive noticed the judges actualy reward condition moreso. Every overall has been very, very conditioned, and yes, still very thick in most cases. Last years winner was a taller heavy weight that was straight PEELED. A super hasnt won the overall since I have been attending. Alex, you gonna make history?
You know I will do my best FF! All I can do is stay focused stick to my game plan and not give 2 shits about who else is doing the show. Peeled is the name of the game for me and I feel positive about where I'am at right now.

Noel Fuller
02-19-2009, 11:02 PM
Emerald cup judges also go for conditioning, Alex will do well at the Cup this year.

Bigsteak
02-20-2009, 01:41 AM
Emerald cup judges also go for conditioning, Alex will do well at the Cup this year.
Thx Noel.

MartyMcFly
02-20-2009, 02:12 AM
Is it normal to get welts from gear? I took a shot of 200mg of test e and 50mg of test prop in me left ass cheek and have a big welt looking thing, it hurts like crazy and its red. Shot on monay and it still hurts, its about 2.5 diameter. Anyone ever had this happened to them? I've heard people say its because of the Test prop.

Noel Fuller
02-20-2009, 09:24 AM
Anytime your injecting you can get a reaction, can be the gear , can be the temperature of the gear , can be the way your injecting , if your going to stick a needle in expect a problem now and then.

Triple-H_2005
02-20-2009, 10:14 AM
Good luck dude. We're turning this into the tall man's thread!

I'm 6'2" and right now around 250. Still going up, starting my diet in July.

Anyway, I always root for the tall guys...you can feel my pain!

lico80
02-20-2009, 12:30 PM
Alex , you look great man.

Nice to see that there are more taller bodybuilders coming up.
I am dutch and we are all tall mothers! lol!!
I am 6'1 and 260 pounds currently.
Coming back after a 2 year lay off.
I plan on doing a show later this year here in Holland.

Good luck on your show!
And you don't have to be 270ish to score.
As said Ed Nunn was 240 , even Toney Freeman turned pro at 250.

Good luck man!

Bigsteak
02-20-2009, 12:54 PM
Good luck dude. We're turning this into the tall man's thread!

I'm 6'2" and right now around 250. Still going up, starting my diet in July.

Anyway, I always root for the tall guys...you can feel my pain!
I feel ya bro! Sitting at 250 huh very nice! I'm sure by July you will hit the 265-270lb mark pretty easy. Good luck with the upcoming prep this summer, take care.

Bigsteak
02-20-2009, 12:58 PM
Alex , you look great man.

Nice to see that there are more taller bodybuilders coming up.
I am dutch and we are all tall mothers! lol!!
I am 6'1 and 260 pounds currently.
Coming back after a 2 year lay off.
I plan on doing a show later this year here in Holland.

Good luck on your show!
And you don't have to be 270ish to score.
As said Ed Nunn was 240 , even Toney Freeman turned pro at 250.

Good luck man!
Yes the Dutch are some tall people. I'm German myself second one to be born in the U.S. and my family are all tall even the women. How is the bodybuilding over there in Holland? I know what you are saying about weight, everyone gets so concerned and caught up with what you weigh! I just want to be in great shape and we will see what happens.

lico80
02-20-2009, 01:56 PM
Yes the Dutch are some tall people. I'm German myself second one to be born in the U.S. and my family are all tall even the women. How is the bodybuilding over there in Holland? I know what you are saying about weight, everyone gets so concerned and caught up with what you weigh! I just want to be in great shape and we will see what happens.

Bodybuilding in The Netherlands?? Well, sometimes the level is quite good actually.
But it lacks the sponsor opportunities here for talent to emerge.
But we have some pro's here....
And there are some athletes going to the Arnold amateur show.

Yeah man, weight is only a number.
You have a nice built , wide as hell and pleasing to the eye.
If you are tall it's a bit difficult gaining thickness.
But with time it will come.....

You are on Dave's diet as well??
I was soooo hungry all the time, and getting real flat as well,
will that pass eventually?
I was thinking of adding an extra meal.
I am testing what works for me right now.
Gaining was never the problem , but getting really shredded was!!!

Thanx man.

Bigsteak
02-20-2009, 02:50 PM
Bodybuilding in The Netherlands?? Well, sometimes the level is quite good actually.
But it lacks the sponsor opportunities here for talent to emerge.
But we have some pro's here....
And there are some athletes going to the Arnold amateur show.

Yeah man, weight is only a number.
You have a nice built , wide as hell and pleasing to the eye.
If you are tall it's a bit difficult gaining thickness.
But with time it will come.....

You are on Dave's diet as well??
I was soooo hungry all the time, and getting real flat as well,
will that pass eventually?
I was thinking of adding an extra meal.
I am testing what works for me right now.
Gaining was never the problem , but getting really shredded was!!!

Thanx man.
Dave's diet is working great for me! Try adding a ton of sea salt to all your meals including protein shakes. this keeps me staying full and still getting great pumps while training. I find the longer you are on the diet the harder you get as the fats start to build in the body. I also add in an extra meal sometimes if I'am up late and it has been longer than 3hrs without eating. Hope this helps.

lico80
02-20-2009, 03:05 PM
Dave's diet is working great for me! Try adding a ton of sea salt to all your meals including protein shakes. this keeps me staying full and still getting great pumps while training. I find the longer you are on the diet the harder you get as the fats start to build in the body. I also add in an extra meal sometimes if I'am up late and it has been longer than 3hrs without eating. Hope this helps.

Thanx man ,
I am sure this will help.
It is all a big learning process.
Keep us posted on your progress man.

Have a good weekend!

Cyanide
02-20-2009, 09:00 PM

Last year was a terrible year for the E-cup! The overall winner had no legs, he was given a gift because he has competed in the area so much is what I heard. In my opinion he was second in his weight class, Brandon Lyons had him beat. Obviously the judges like conditioning, Im just noticing the athletes who go flat to get extra hard dont place as well. Where in Oregon you get as hard as possible even if it means losing some of your shape. Im just saying dont sacrifice your shape! The seven feathers show is a great example. The pick the driest, hardest guy everytime. I lost to a 55 year old shredded toothpick at that show once. Then the same guy and I competed at the E-cup and I beat him by 6 places.

Cyanide
02-20-2009, 09:07 PM
Hey Tim,
I train in Beaverton over at the LA Fitness. My goal for the E-Cup is to come in the best shape I can. I know there will be bigger guys in my class but hopefully my conditioning and aesthetics will far well. all I can do is train like a mutha, diet like no other and hit the cardio and hopefully it will all work out. Good luck this year at nationals!

Nice! I train at the La Fitness in gresham. I hate it! haha, I want to train at Noels gym, Im trying to talk the wife into moving closer to jungle gym. Keep up the hard work! We need to put Oregon bodybuilding on the map!

Cyanide
02-20-2009, 09:09 PM
Last year was a terrible year for the E-cup! The overall winner had no legs, he was given a gift because he has competed in the area so much is what I heard. In my opinion he was second in his weight class, Brandon Lyons had him beat. Obviously the judges like conditioning, Im just noticing the athletes who go flat to get extra hard dont place as well. Where in Oregon you get as hard as possible even if it means losing some of your shape. Im just saying dont sacrifice your shape! The seven feathers show is a great example. The pick the driest, hardest guy everytime. I lost to a 55 year old shredded toothpick at that show once. Then the same guy and I competed at the E-cup and I beat him by 6 places.

I should say that last years winner did have a very impressive upperbody though, and yes, he was peeled.

Bigsteak
02-20-2009, 09:33 PM
Nice! I train at the La Fitness in gresham. I hate it! haha, I want to train at Noels gym, Im trying to talk the wife into moving closer to jungle gym. Keep up the hard work! We need to put Oregon bodybuilding on the map!
I know how you feel about LA Fitness! Noel has a cool gym I used to bounce out there every now and then to train but when gas prices went up I said hell with that!