PDA

View Full Version : Cheat Meal vs Refeed Day.. Whats Better?

GottaGetLean
07-07-2009, 03:27 PM
Ive tried both and honestly it seems like whether i decide to refeed for the day or just had a cheat meal i get the same exact results.. So me personally im going to say the refeed is better!:beerbang:

Frosty
07-07-2009, 06:38 PM
For me a single meal. I have a difficult time controlling myself for a whole day. I can diet super super strict and low cal with no carbs, but add some carbs in there and I get ravenously hungry and have a hard time controlling how much I eat. So one meal for me... :)

v1hyp
07-07-2009, 07:00 PM
I enjoy eatting the whole day. However I do notice that by around 6pm (if I start early in the AM) I feel like I've maxed out (skin feels thight & pumped) on the reefed if that makes since.

Legend
07-07-2009, 11:05 PM
I've never tried a re-feed day.

I've always used just one re-feed meal, the last meal of the day, which usually lasts about a couple hours or so. Have always had great results.

GottaGetLean
07-08-2009, 12:12 PM
bumpp

Mr. Hyde
07-18-2009, 03:21 PM
I've never tried a re-feed day.

I've always used just one re-feed meal, the last meal of the day, which usually lasts about a couple hours or so. Have always had great results.

Legend what does this meal look like? Im just wondering because you said it take you a couple of hours to eat it.

I also do the one cheat meal. Im a bit of an extremist so i know i would go crazy and eat myself to death with a whole day re-feed. So i go with the one meal, most of the time all you can eat sushi.

cobra
07-18-2009, 03:29 PM
Legend what does this meal look like? Im just wondering because you said it take you a couple of hours to eat it.

I also do the one cheat meal. Im a bit of an extremist so i know i would go crazy and eat myself to death with a whole day re-feed. So i go with the one meal, most of the time all you can eat sushi.

I need to find a restraunt that has that near me. I LOVE sushi, it's just usually expensive as hell!

Mr. Hyde
07-18-2009, 07:11 PM
I need to find a restraunt that has that near me. I LOVE sushi, it's just usually expensive as hell!

There alot of places by me. The best one is 19.99 and they make the sushi fresh. Im pretty sure they hate me because i always eat 6+ rolls and like 15 pieces. Ive have taken down more but my stomach gets so full that i feel like shit for like 4-5 hours afterwards.

Alex The Great
07-24-2009, 04:44 PM
After doing refeeds im a firm believer in refeeds and I feel they are much more beneficial then a single cheat meal. To me refeeds have a purpose and they serve as the best fat burner that you can buy.

Frosty
07-25-2009, 01:05 AM
i know i would go crazy and eat myself to death with a whole day re-feed.

I hate to admit it but that's my problem. I'm either super strict or super crazy. When I get in carbs my hunger goes nuts and I eat and eat and eat. One meal allows me to get away with it.

Mr. Hyde
07-25-2009, 01:36 AM
I hate to admit it but that's my problem. I'm either super strict or super crazy. When I get in carbs my hunger goes nuts and I eat and eat and eat. One meal allows me to get away with it.

I here yea, i eat to the point where my stomach is so full i have trouble sitting up and down for like 2 hours. I might give low fat refeeds a try but i already picked 6 of my cheat meals in advance so it might be a while. :D

Alex The Great
07-25-2009, 07:06 AM
I here yea, i eat to the point where my stomach is so full i have trouble sitting up and down for like 2 hours. I might give low fat refeeds a try but i already picked 6 of my cheat meals in advance so it might be a while. :D

You have the mentality of a fat person...as do I. I spent yesterday walking around acme thinking of everything I could possibly want to eat for my refeed. Then spent the night baking and salivating over my brownies. Lol.:)

lomox
07-25-2009, 07:44 AM
You have the mentality of a fat person...as do I. I spent yesterday walking around acme thinking of everything I could possibly want to eat for my refeed. Then spent the night baking and salivating over my brownies. Lol.:)

Even worse when I'm excited for YOUR refeed! Have fun today bro. My first is tomorrow. A taste of the menu: Low fat nutragrain waffles, organic low fat pancakes, low fat PB cereal, low fat chili burritos, low fat perrogies, skinny cow ice cream sandwiches, fat free saltines, various rice cakes flavors, bagel sandwich, low fat grahm crackers, homemade low fat italian cheesecake. Cooking starts tonight. I figure I'll eat meaybe half of what I intend to. My eyes are still that of a fat guy while my stomach clearly is not.

Alex The Great
07-25-2009, 09:38 AM
Haha nice. Good luck with your refeed. The best thing to do is to put the waffles, ice cream and syrup in one bowl and mix it together. Its absolutely amazing. Also you gotta try no pudge brownies. Their fat free and taste just as good if not better then any other brownie. This morning I had 4 waffles, walden farms syrup, 2 cups of ff ice cream, 7 brownies, 3 bagels, 1 handful starburst jelly beans and a blueberry muffin :D