PDA

View Full Version : Water retention w/ non aromatizing AAS

JovanJanelle
08-04-2014, 01:29 PM
Hi everyone!

Im 9 weeks into a 12 week var cycle. 10mg ED, first ever aas. Loving the experience on var, making noticeable gains and no sides other than a yeast infection around week 5 and water retention which is not uncommon on var.

I'm thinking about my next cycle to run and wondering if winny and primo are also known to commonly cause bloat in females despite being non aromatizing, like var.

Bearing in mind that all experiences are largely individual and aas other than var are less predicable, which compound is more likely to have a drying effect?

also, could anyone suggest a conservative starting dose for Primo Acetate injectable, not oral?

thanks in advance!
JJ

sassy69
08-05-2014, 06:26 PM
Add acidophilus to your supplement pile to help w/ the yeast infections. Adding anti-biotics to a steroid cycle just beats on your system that much more.

My only comment about the winstrol is that it tends to dry your joints out which can be painful and also contribute to promotion of tendonitis and injury. If you're not cutting for a competition I'd probably suggest sticking w/ primo alone. JMHO. Neither should cause water retention.

I would also add Nizoral shampoo to your daily routine (E3D) to help manage hairloss from that stack.

JovanJanelle
08-05-2014, 11:57 PM
Thanks Sassy!

Im not looking to stack the var with the primo, just yet anyhow. I'm going to run the primo solo after taking some time for my system to clear, this way I can get a feel for each compound on it's own.

How does the dosing and frequency for injectable primo acetate differ from enanthate?

And also thank you for all the valuable info available on this forum. It's been a lot of help.

Jj

sassy69
08-06-2014, 12:22 AM
Side note - you mean winny, and not var right?

If you haven't already, please read thru this: http://forums.rxmuscle.com/showthread.php?114136-Women-amp-Drugs

In the primo section, both enanth & ace are mentioned. Ace most frequently and historically, has come in tab form. More recently it looks like it comes in injectable forma as well, however the compound is still primo acetate, so the dosing mentioned for it is the same. It will clear much faster than primo enanth (primo depot), having less than half the half-life of the enanthate ester.

A couple notes about primo ace in inject form - I've heard it mentioned that ace inject can be painful. Also primo in general is faked more than most compounds, so be as sure as you can about your source.