PDA

View Full Version : Heavy Muscle Radio (9/8/14):2014 Canadian Nationals Mens Bodybuilding Overall Champion Jerome Bravo!

JohnnyStyles
09-08-2014, 09:49 PM
Heavy Muscle Radio (9/8/14):2014 Canadian Nationals Mens Bodybuilding Overall Champion Jerome Bravo!

Click here to listen or download the show! (http://rxmuscle.com/rx-radio/heavy-muscle-radio/11513-heavy-muscle-radio-9-8-14.html)

Aceto and Palumbo talk about the upcoming 50th Anniversary Olympia Weekend. Can Heath win again? What will it take for Kai Greene to take home the victory? Can Flex Lewis be beat in the 212 Division?

2014 Canadian Nationals Mens Bodybuilding Overall Champion Jerome Bravo calls in to discuss him pro card-winning victory. Find out how Bravo went from 11th place at last years contest to the overall champ in 12 short months.

Plus, Ask Dave and Stump the Jumbo returns!

P28REP
09-10-2014, 04:54 AM
Awesome episode as always. Really sucks that RX won't be at the Olympia. I know we can criticize the site for a number of different issues, but RXMuscle is hands down the best place to be when contest season is in full swing. Not sure what the politics are or the reasons behind RXMuscle not being permitted at the Olympia, but the people in charge are punishing the fans of bodybuilding more than anyone else. The videos, interviews, and forum coverage here are memorable and provide us with content that we can refer to for many years to come. Hopefully 2015 will be different! Wishful thinking I guess!

JohnnyStyles
09-10-2014, 11:43 AM
Awesome episode as always. Really sucks that RX won't be at the Olympia. I know we can criticize the site for a number of different issues, but RXMuscle is hands down the best place to be when contest season is in full swing. Not sure what the politics are or the reasons behind RXMuscle not being permitted at the Olympia, but the people in charge are punishing the fans of bodybuilding more than anyone else. The videos, interviews, and forum coverage here are memorable and provide us with content that we can refer to for many years to come. Hopefully 2015 will be different! Wishful thinking I guess!

Totally agree with you!!!