PDA

View Full Version : 2014 Olympia WPD top 5, my take

baby muscle
09-21-2014, 07:29 AM
Initial, first thoughts…all my inexpert opinion.

Stunned to see my idols all in the top five, all bringing gorgeous muscle and originality to the table. Juliana looked radiant and awesome. She sacrificed some hard earned muscle and must have suffered this year to carve off size. I'm glad this was rewarded, though I wish it didn't have to happen. Incidentally, it can't be easy to be an international competitor and pull this off either. Every Brazilian I've ever known has a lot of homesickness. I thought she looked better than last year, (according to the WPD criteria). More at ease looking, softer, even prettier face, slightly smaller yet still mature, hard, round and full.

I think DLB brought a better package this year, legs and glutes looked much, much better, rounder and sculpted (how she did that, I really don't know) but she simply cannot compete with the flawless Juliana. I aspire to her hardness for sure. Very pretty, charismatic, overall package. I always like her fluidity with movement.

Tycie has such a long and lean amazonian goddess look. Love her small looking waist and v-taper, arguably a sharper mid- section than Juliana and DLB and wows me with those delts, they really accentuate that small waist. She probably struggles with what so many of us gals do, bringing up that back, particularly rear legs. Calves could come up, probably something that she works her heart out on.

Karina, came in a whole lot fuller and rounder than I've seen before. I know some people had some complaints about her hardness and the striated glutes, :/ etc but I've always liked that look on her. Dat back! Looks great! Gifted, artistic and sexy poser. She seems to be experimenting, which is very brave and I like that…it means she is an artist, like Juliana and DLB, it takes courage to move outside your comfort zone in a short period of time, particularly with a look you're not as known for. Paid off for her though, so lets see how this changes her approach in the future.

Sabrina has obviously been working on bringing up her legs and it shows such progress. Fun to watch move! Much rounder, more density, both in front and in back with her legs. Another awesome v-taper, pretty, tiny looking waist and hard abs that I think might be my favorites in this top five. Her most balanced look to date yet! Make up looked outstanding. Did she change artists or does she do her make up herself? Inquiring minds want to know ! :)

That's all I got for now! Still looking things over and will for the next two weeks!

The Prodigy
09-21-2014, 07:36 PM
I like your thoughts and reflections! You should be writing for RX Girl! lol!

baby muscle
09-22-2014, 07:22 PM
Thank you! Obviously I think a lot about the sport... I could've probably edited that book up there better! ;)

Andersen
09-25-2014, 02:52 PM
Thank you! Obviously I think a lot about the sport... I could've probably edited that book up there better! ;)

I agree with Gail....become a contest reporter/writer as soon as possible.

Maybe even get in a few on camera interviews as well, expand your horizons. :)