PDA

View Full Version : Off Topic Radio (07-09-09): Forum member Vboissiere and Patrick Arnold

Jeff The Producer
07-09-2009, 01:01 AM
http://www.rxmuscle.com/images/stories/site/ot-banner-200x78.png

Forum Member Vboissiere shares his insights into training and lifestyle with Carl and Aaron.

And Patrick Arnold makes an unexpected call to Off-Topic!

OFF TOPIC RADIO is hosted by Carl Lanore and Aaron Singerman. Just go to RXMUSCLE.com and click on the RADIO page of the website or simply click on the following link to join the party:

http://www.rxmuscle.com/off-topic.html

On-Demand Replays and Podcasts will be available 24/7 for your convenience.

Aaron Singerman
07-09-2009, 01:04 AM
This show was awesome.... If you don't normally listen to OFF TOPIC, then NOW is the time to start... And this is the episode to start with!

LANCE ADAM
07-09-2009, 02:59 AM
listin now... runnin DNP... HAVE FUN!!! LOL keep us posted. had no clue patrick arnold is on the show, should be good!

huge285
07-09-2009, 03:00 AM
Excellent Show! Skype!

Aaron Singerman
07-09-2009, 03:48 AM
Excellent Show! Skype!

Thanks Dave! Carl and I are always especially happy to hear you enjoy the show!

fits
07-09-2009, 04:20 AM
This show was awesome.... If you don't normally listen to OFF TOPIC, then NOW is the time to start... And this is the episode to start with!

It HAS to be better than the show you done on your own!!! Its the only show I turned off and didn't fully listen too lol

No offense mate. :beerbang:

Seruiously, I love the OT shows, RXM have a great range of radio shows! Keep up the good work people! My train journey to and from work is now something I look forward to!

Amado Carrillo Fuentes
07-09-2009, 11:36 AM
It HAS to be better than the show you done on your own!!! Its the only show I turned off and didn't fully listen too lol

No offense mate. :beerbang:

Seruiously, I love the OT shows, RXM have a great range of radio shows! Keep up the good work people! My train journey to and from work is now something I look forward to!

i have way to much respect for blp but he's on off topic way too much

this new show is the shit but i can barely understand patrick

vboissiere
07-09-2009, 04:00 PM
Aaron and Carl it was really and pleasure sharing time with the two of you. You both made the experience very memorable. Thank you so very much.

Aaron Singerman
07-09-2009, 04:06 PM
Aaron and Carl it was really and pleasure sharing time with the two of you. You both made the experience very memorable. Thank you so very much.

It was fun! We talked about all kind of different topics... And I enjoyed hearing your point of view... Looking forward to having you back on in the future!

Aaron Singerman
07-09-2009, 04:10 PM
i have way to much respect for blp but he's on off topic way too much

I think you maybe on your own on that one Bro... I've received MANY requests for part 2 of BLP's last interview. Married to a tranny, male stripper, former drug user, has a sugar daddy, owns and operates a steroid lab, and on top of that is willing to talk about it all... And ON THE AIR!!!!! What's not to like?!?

Amado Carrillo Fuentes
07-09-2009, 04:14 PM
I think you maybe on your own on that one Bro... I've received MANY requests for part 2 of BLP's last interview. Married to a tranny, male stripper, former drug user, has a sugar daddy, owns and operates a steroid lab, and on top of that is willing to talk about it all... And ON THE AIR!!!!! What's not to like?!?

like i said i am not hating bro by no means i am hating, but i think that after part 2 you need to get jimmy the bull, mr G and a bunch of other characters including young guns (lol)

LANCE ADAM
07-09-2009, 04:31 PM

ya blp is prob the most interesting dude WILLING TO TALK about his life

SpeedoGuido
07-09-2009, 04:46 PM

Excellent job Vboissiere! Enjoyed listening to every minute of it. You're a natural when it comes to radio. Come back soon!

SpeedoGuido
07-09-2009, 04:49 PM
Oh, I could barely understand Patrick Arnold. Sounded like a muffled mess. Had to shut it off.

robert da strongman
07-09-2009, 06:12 PM

dayum!
good interview:beerbang:

LANCE ADAM
07-10-2009, 12:02 AM

u were an awesome guests i agree with u on alot of ur points to chapelle, the govt. and romano. GREAT JOB!

u gota feel bad for pa...:(

GREAT SHOW!:beerbang:

Leigh Carmichael
07-10-2009, 02:47 AM

Hey Aaron another top show mate.

Just a question do you know where I can find shots of BLP from his recent show? Oh and yes please get part 2 of his interview up, I'm keen to hear him talk about the comp and how he did.

Thanks

Aaron Singerman
07-10-2009, 06:52 PM
JUST got off the phone with BLP... He is in Ontario furniture shopping with his "Sugar Daddy"! No joke! Sounds like he's racking up quite a bill too! lol.

Aaron Singerman
07-10-2009, 06:53 PM
Part 2 is coming... BUT I may have to do it myself... sans Carl... Sorry guys!

ANADROLicfreak
07-10-2009, 06:54 PM
great show guys.you need to get patrick back on and talk supplements and stuff.

LANCE ADAM
07-10-2009, 08:46 PM
JUST got off the phone with BLP... He is in Ontario furniture shopping with his "Sugar Daddy"! No joke! Sounds like he's racking up quite a bill too! lol.

lmao i wana hear this

AlanH
07-10-2009, 09:36 PM
That was an awesome episode , another hit Aaron & Carl , I really like hearing from people of the boards , and wow Vboissiere crazy weight going on i cant wait to hear the numbers you start putting up when your all healed up!

ROTFLMAO
07-10-2009, 09:55 PM
Vboissiere has a very good sense about him and PA just can't get a break!

Aaron Singerman
07-11-2009, 03:57 AM
I believe Patrick would come back on whenever we wanted/needed him as he and I are cool. I've always liked and respected the guy... BUT radio isn't his thing so don't expect him to be anything he isn't. There are some issues that also need to be cleared up before his next visit... But I'll keep you updated. On a happy note, as the shows popularity increases I've actually been receiving requests to be on the show... As opposed to having to hunt people down (a la Chris Bell)! With your help the shows "buzz" has really skyrocketed! Thanks also for all the new sponsor inquiries... And a special thanks to Iron Flex Supplements... Who just recently joined team OFF TOPIC!

This Is War
07-11-2009, 08:25 PM
Just finished listening to the show. Good one guys, wish I had have given it a chance sooner....I'll admit the name completely threw me off. I thought it would have nothing to do with bodybuilding. Hence the "off topic" board that is just general chit chat. And I hated the logo too....

Leigh Carmichael
07-11-2009, 08:34 PM
Just finished listening to the show. Good one guys, wish I had have given it a chance sooner....I'll admit the name completely threw me off. I thought it would have nothing to do with bodybuilding. Hence the "off topic" board that is just general chit chat. And I hated the logo too....

Hey mate you should go back and listen to all the past shows, it's been great since day one.

It's more "off topic" in relation to Super Human Radio, which isn't totally bodybuilding related. Off Topic has heaps of bodybuilding content though.

This Is War
07-12-2009, 01:56 AM
Hey mate you should go back and listen to all the past shows, it's been great since day one.

It's more "off topic" in relation to Super Human Radio, which isn't totally bodybuilding related. Off Topic has heaps of bodybuilding content though.

I definitely will mate! I've got to check out Super Human Radio too.

Aaron Singerman
07-14-2009, 07:06 PM
Be sure to listen for tomorrow's show... We are going to TRY to go LIVE at 8pm EST (I'll update this thread if the time changes)! This WILL BE a controversial show! lol...

Big Barry
07-14-2009, 07:09 PM
Be sure to listen for tomorrow's show... We are going to TRY to go LIVE at 8pm EST (I'll update this thread if the time changes)! This WILL BE a controversial show! lol...

Is this the DA vs HATERS show? if it is i CANNOT fucking wait, all out war!!:D

big nut
07-14-2009, 09:06 PM
aaron, after listening since show 1, you have really upped your game on the radio! you sound like an old pro now. i don't take the time to post on the boards very often anymore (kids keep me busy) but i do enjoy listening to your show, as well as all the rxmuscle shows, while doing cardio and even at work. keep up the good work

big nut
07-14-2009, 09:09 PM
carl, kudos to you too my friend, i really enjoy your show and have now started listening to superhumanradio as well. what is your background? have you always been involved in the supplement/nutrition industry?

Rattbones
07-17-2009, 06:01 AM
good show this week, keep it up

Aaron Singerman
07-17-2009, 08:38 AM
This was actually LAST weeks show... This weeks show should be up anytime now. Carl sent the show to Jeff in the wrong format....

Thanks for listening guys... I'm rally interested in what everyone thinks of this most current show.