PDA

View Full Version : travel with growth

debbiebramwell
07-09-2009, 12:10 PM
hey guys, has anyone travelled with growth?? Dave had me take it the last 3 weeks last time to keep me full but I didnt bring it with me and he wants me to.....how do you take it and keep it cold????

sassy69
07-09-2009, 12:17 PM
If its already reconstituted I believe its good at room temp for a few days anyway and then refrigerate it for up to 2 weeks (i believe) once you reach your destination. Otherwise the powder is fine unrefrigerated for a while, as is your bacteriostatic water or whatever you are reconstituting w/.

ergo
07-09-2009, 02:33 PM
Next day priority fed ex to what ever hotel your staying. I'm traveling all summer and this is what I do throughout. Very safe, small hassle. Good luck!

ergo
07-09-2009, 02:34 PM
Sorry that advice is if your flying.

sassy69
07-09-2009, 03:17 PM
Next day priority fed ex to what ever hotel your staying. I'm traveling all summer and this is what I do throughout. Very safe, small hassle. Good luck!

This does keep it excessively simple. As I said, unconstituted powder is good for a while at room temp. Reconstituted you have a few days to work with. However in the summer you can't be real sure of what the temp will be while its enroute. I'd go w/ unconstituted powder. You don't have to deal w/ liquid anything and its fairly inert in powder form. The bac water you can send along w/ it to reconstitute as you need.

heavyiron
07-09-2009, 05:11 PM
The travel ice packs work in a small cooler.

RealLilSwole
07-09-2009, 05:14 PM
You can't take ice packs on an airplane. Trust me, ALL of mine were took during jr nats.

Bob Smith Jr.
07-09-2009, 05:16 PM
ship it in powder form to where you're staying. It's easy, just make sure you call the hotel and let them be aware that they will get a package addressed to you so they don't freak out!

Tatyana
07-09-2009, 05:31 PM
If you want it to last, don't reconstitute it with bacteriostatic water, it will only be potent for 3-4 days.

Constitute it with normal saline (9% sodium chloride) or acetic acid if you want your growth to last for several weeks.

sassy69
07-09-2009, 06:41 PM
If you want it to last, don't reconstitute it with bacteriostatic water, it will only be potent for 3-4 days.

Constitute it with normal saline (9% sodium chloride) or acetic acid if you want your growth to last for several weeks.

Is the bac water potency regardless of refrigeration or at room temp?

Generally it depends on how fast you are going thru your bottles. I.e. if you're doing 2 iu from 10 iu bottles, you're at the edge of the shelf life. More than that and you're ok. Most people I assume, reconstitute as they use it up.

thepump
07-09-2009, 06:53 PM
hey guys, has anyone travelled with growth?? Dave had me take it the last 3 weeks last time to keep me full but I didnt bring it with me and he wants me to.....how do you take it and keep it cold????

Just like everyone else said, here are some of the most popular ways

1. Fed ex
2. keep in powder form, put it with your make-up in a checked bag
3, Ice packs if already mixed. But can't take that on a plane.
4, I have heard that you can put it in bacterial water which is not illegal to carry on a plane as long as less than 3 oz. liquid form.
5. Our friend has put it in needles and packed in ice with the proper food like a diabetic would have to eat. I would verify with the airlines, though, to see if they require any documentation.

You're a smart woman, you'll figure it out.:) Take care my good friend.
:beerbang:

s2h
07-09-2009, 08:06 PM
mail it w/ the water then mix it at the hotel,the TSA(which i worked for) has nothing better to do then jack w/ you over some growth,face it if your already a competitor ie:muscles,,they have already labeled you and will look extra for something and/or check your bag,just caus they can!!!

Bob Smith Jr.
07-09-2009, 09:28 PM
mail it w/ the water then mix it at the hotel,the TSA(which i worked for) has nothing better to do then jack w/ you over some growth,face it if your already a competitor ie:muscles,,they have already labeled you and will look extra for something and/or check your bag,just caus they can!!!

since dave advises staying on everything, including gh, all the way up to the show, this is what is wisest to do. Last show, I UPS everything and it worked out fine. Definitely dont mix the gh and then send it, send the powder, syringes and some bac water and you'll be good!

JVALDEZ
07-10-2009, 01:08 AM
When i did the arnold in 07,I used a travel insulin kit for diabetics, I put every thing in it powder,pins and water, it even came with an ice pack small enough to go thru customs. I picked up everything at a walgreens and even got a diabetic braclet for security. Had no problems getting it on the plane.