PDA

View Full Version : Anthony Johnson Arrested for Domestic Violence

MMAWaves
07-09-2009, 09:40 PM
UFC welterweight fighter Anthony Johnson was arrested for domestic violence involving his ex-girlfriend on June 27, according to MMAFrenzy.com. Johnson was bailed out the same day as his arrest and is scheduled for a pretrial hearing in court on July 17.

Foreskin
07-10-2009, 12:21 AM
don't know what it is but there's something I just don't like about that guy. he's tops on my list of ufc fighters I want to see get K.T.F.O. right behind lesnar

Plates
07-10-2009, 09:25 AM
Here is a little more information since MMAWAVES like to clutter the entire mma section up with half ass information.

Hayward Police Department that UFC welterweight fighter Anthony Johnson was arrested on June 27 in Hayward, California on misdemeanor charges including domestic battery involving his ex-girlfriend. “Rumble” was also charged with criminal threats and the destruction of a cell phone to prevent the reporting of a crime. He was arrested shortly after contacting police about the incident.
Johnson posted bail and was released later that day. He is scheduled for a pretrial hearing on July 17. The Johnson camp was not available for comment but is expected to issue a statement shortly.