PDA

View Full Version : AFTER HOURS RADIO: FRI (07/10/09) 10pm EST- Derek Anthony Gone Wild!

huge285
07-10-2009, 12:51 AM

Derek Anthony is sick of being "messed with" . . . listen for what he has in store for his critics!

. . .Jimmy The Bull, Diego, and Jeff the Producer join all the fun!

Find out what we’re doing when everyone else is getting ready for bed!
AFTER HOURS RADIO airs live on Friday, July 10, 2009 at 10 PM EST/7 PM PST. Just go to RXMUSCLE.com and click on the AFTER HOURS RADIO page of the website or simply click on the following link to join the party:

http://www.rxmuscle.com/after-hours-radio-show.html (http://www.rxmuscle.com/after-hours-radio-show.html)

On-Demand Replays and Podcasts will be available 24/7 a few hours after the show for your convenience.

danger
07-10-2009, 12:55 AM
should be a good show, hes pretty funny once he gets going.

MsGuns
07-10-2009, 01:00 AM
I hope he slips up and tells the BIG NEWS!

huge285
07-10-2009, 02:11 AM
Don't miss the surprise ending after the show ends!

LANCE ADAM
07-10-2009, 02:23 AM
this should be a hit. no pun lol

wheres the man, the myth, and the legend MR G?

huge285
07-10-2009, 02:32 AM
this should be a hit. no pun lol

wheres the man, the myth, and the legend MR G?

You'll have to find out about Mr G!

derekanthony
07-10-2009, 09:42 AM
I LOST IT ILL ADMIT IT I BLACKED OUT. WHEN I GET GOING I CANT STOP ITS LIKE WHEN I GET IN A BRAWL. YOU FIGHT TO TILL SOMEONE IS KNOCKED OUT.. I SIMPLY SNAPPED ESPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES TO FAMILY. I LOVE MY FAMILY DEARLY. THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT I DO OR HOW I CARRY MYSELF ! :mad:

DaEagles
07-10-2009, 12:45 PM
HAHA cant wait now

APK
07-10-2009, 01:09 PM
I LOST IT ILL ADMIT IT I BLACKED OUT. WHEN I GET GOING I CANT STOP ITS LIKE WHEN I GET IN A BRAWL. YOU FIGHT TO TILL SOMEONE IS KNOCKED OUT.. I SIMPLY SNAPPED ESPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES TO FAMILY. I LOVE MY FAMILY DEARLY. THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT I DO OR HOW I CARRY MYSELF ! :mad:

Was this pre or post truce?

DECABEATZ
07-10-2009, 01:16 PM
Should be interesting!

Biggie973
07-10-2009, 01:40 PM
Should be interesting!

x2 Oh yea

LANCE ADAM
07-10-2009, 03:00 PM
You'll have to find out about Mr G!

lol, should be interesting

WACK PACK

Aaron Singerman
07-10-2009, 04:21 PM
Oy Vey....

TigerUpperCut
07-10-2009, 04:24 PM
looking forward to the show!

derekanthony
07-10-2009, 06:21 PM
Oy Vey.... had to get my revenge you know? you got the mic for a hour. i got mine for a couple minutes lol dont take it personal its just you dont get your facts straight and i set the record straight you got a little shot out. next time you talk about me on your radio show bro. get the facts straight ! or have me on your show.............again i like you and carl but if your going to talk about DA SPEAK THE TRUTH !!!

derekanthony
07-10-2009, 06:24 PM
Put it this way. I almost had a heart attackkkk on the air thats got to be a first! Ever in history. Someone disrespected me in a way that i never would think in a million years. And you people better know one thing about italians !!!!!!!!!!!! You dont fuck with family. Thats your clue !!!

huge285
07-10-2009, 06:53 PM
Derek should win an award for his performance on this show!

diego-b
07-10-2009, 08:55 PM
Da that was an epic performance:eek:, hey Dave we should have filmed DA as the intro for the show. Me and Jimmy were even scared to talk :hide:

Cant wait to listen... JTP post up the show porfavor.:bowdown:

AVBG
07-10-2009, 08:57 PM
looking forward to it

BuffGuy
07-10-2009, 10:17 PM
darek ur the best, but dont take this idiods serious, bro not worth it.

LANCE ADAM
07-10-2009, 10:18 PM
listin now.good intro lmao

LANCE ADAM
07-11-2009, 12:05 AM
HILAROUS SHIT

jimmy goin off on paris hilton was gold

jeff is fukin gold. he needs his own segment

da was a mad man at first hilarous shit, and jeff doin his voice was funny as fuck

GOOD SHOW!

DMC
07-11-2009, 01:18 AM
Nobody knows when jeff is doin Derek or its actually DA speaking for real. lol DA rocks:popcorn::rdstrongman:

azn-beef
07-11-2009, 01:30 AM
Yo derek after hearing your rant I gotta ask you. Are you sure your not related to jimmy? Lol

huge285
07-11-2009, 01:35 AM
My side is hurting from listening to DEREK!

http://www.rxmuscle.com/after-hours-radio-show.html

IRON_TITAN
07-11-2009, 02:05 AM
My side is hurting from listening to DEREK!

http://www.rxmuscle.com/after-hours-radio-show.html

LOL - Jeff's reenactment of the Off Topic show and DA. :D

Biggie
07-11-2009, 02:11 AM
Wow is all i can say what sort of a low life would make up a rumour that this guy has aids?

MsGuns
07-11-2009, 02:33 AM
LOL - Jeff's reenactment of the Off Topic show and DA. :D

WoW I thought that was DA the whole time...lol

Aaron Singerman
07-11-2009, 03:35 AM
had to get my revenge you know? you got the mic for a hour. i got mine for a couple minutes lol dont take it personal its just you dont get your facts straight and i set the record straight you got a little shot out. next time you talk about me on your radio show bro. get the facts straight ! or have me on your show.............again i like you and carl but if your going to talk about DA SPEAK THE TRUTH !!!

Bro! Listen to the show again (if you ever even listened the first time)! I explained Springer was your step father's name... You need to take a step back and realize who your friends are... Both Carl and I thought the whole AIDS thing was out of line (even for the pit... Considering you use your real name and picture).

Big Barry
07-11-2009, 04:07 AM
Bro! Listen to the show again (if you ever even listened the first time)! I explained Springer was your step father's name... You need to take a step back and realize who your friends are... Both Carl and I thought the whole AIDS thing was out of line (even for the pit... Considering you use your real name and picture).

Derek offered to come on the show, he's on fire right now so it could be explosive. A whole hour of angry, nerve-wrenching fury!! Might not be good for Derek's health, but it could be the show of the year!! :D

SpeedoGuido
07-11-2009, 04:21 AM
Don't miss the surprise ending after the show ends!

Nice disclaimer!:cool:

Aaron Singerman
07-11-2009, 04:25 AM
Derek offered to come on the show, he's on fire right now so it could be explosive. A whole hour of angry, nerve-wrenching fury!! Might not be good for Derek's health, but it could be the show of the year!! :D

The request was made and accepted... Just waiting on a call from DA. (I even have some "haters" for him to confront LIVE on the air!)

Jeff The Producer
07-11-2009, 04:29 AM
For those wondering where the RXMUSCLE shirts are, you should listen to this episode of AFTER HOURS for an explanation!

Voland
07-11-2009, 04:31 AM
hahahahaha got Tren?
That was the most unthreatening rant, running out of breath. And Dave and John picking for more haha!
I laughed A LOT this show :lmao:

Aaron Singerman
07-11-2009, 04:33 AM
For those wondering where the RXMUSCLE shirts are, you should listen to this episode of AFTER HOURS for an explanation!

Lol, gotcha!

Big Barry
07-11-2009, 04:47 AM

Well, nobody can accuse Dave of not being loyal to his friends, Biggie Smalls says "I'll do the shirts!!" and five months later Dave still hasn't replaced the guy with a more "productive" person. Talk about giving a guy a chance!! :confused:

I like Biggie, but he's not the most reliable dude!! lol.

NPCKnight
07-11-2009, 05:58 AM
Jeff! You nailed it with papaya. But I didn't hear any of the outbursts of laughter Carl has.

Jake
07-11-2009, 07:42 AM

Hey you shouldn't have to explain yourself you have every right to sound off. Even if it were a fact that you were gay and had AIDS (which I've never believed for second) nobody deserves to be treated like that.
Pretty sad to know that there are people out there that waste their time writing fucked up letters... but then again I meet so many fucked up people.

Spauldo
07-11-2009, 11:44 AM
listened to the show, thought it was pretty wild. Even though me and derek have broken each others balls in the pit. Hearing that someone sent his family a letter like that was total out of line. Its one thing to have beef on here but its another thing to get someones family involved. Like John said, I would check the postmarking on it. The postoffice must have a place of orgin where it came from

Zetawill
07-11-2009, 12:11 PM
The request was made and accepted... Just waiting on a call from DA. (I even have some "haters" for him to confront LIVE on the air!)

MTR and DA together on Off Topic.....my computer might explode....would love to see this Aaron.

DA, you should go listen to the show. Aaron and Carl will always give a fair shot to everyone and they did on that show.
Also, are you sure you didn't have a heart attack on After Hours.

Leigh Carmichael
07-11-2009, 12:48 PM
So much for Derek changing his ways, he was out of control.

I was actually a bit pissed when he started having a go a Aaron. I listened to the latest Off Topic show and Aaron clearly states that Springer was his step fathers name.

Take a look around you Derek and think before you have a go at people that are on your side. You'll end up with nobody.

Great show by the way!!!

wittleguy
07-11-2009, 02:16 PM
which episode of OT is everyone talkin about

SpeedoGuido
07-11-2009, 02:36 PM
which episode of OT is everyone talkin about

7/9/09
http://www.rxmuscle.com/off-topic.html

robert da strongman
07-11-2009, 02:38 PM
sweet fawkin jeebus thats hilarious

derekanthony
07-11-2009, 02:53 PM
So much for Derek changing his ways, he was out of control.

I was actually a bit pissed when he started having a go a Aaron. I listened to the latest Off Topic show and Aaron clearly states that Springer was his step fathers name.

Take a look around you Derek and think before you have a go at people that are on your side. You'll end up with nobody.

Great show by the way!!!since your from australia maybe you didnt hear correct i was pissed with the whle mob thing also. and i told him in prior emails to keep my familes last name out of it who the fuck fucking cares..... my last name is hitler that better ??? who gives a shit.....

read my board dude ! thats all i have to say. and then fucking judge me !

Leigh Carmichael
07-11-2009, 03:05 PM
since your from australia maybe you didnt hear correct i was pissed with the whle mob thing also. and i told him in prior emails to keep my familes last name out of it who the fuck fucking cares..... my last name is hitler that better ??? who gives a shit.....

read my board dude ! thats all i have to say. and then fucking judge me !

Sorry I think you took my post the wrong way. I'm not having a go at you mate. I actually think you are a good guy. I had a chat and a photo with you at the Olympia last year.

I guess from my point of view you are in a position that many guys would want to be in. You are part of the RX team and are well know in the bodybuilding world.

I just don't want to see you loose it all because of your temper. I am well aware of your board and visit frequently. I know you have enough haters and I am not trying to be another.

I have a lot of respect for you for posting the recent threads calling it quits to all the online bashing. I would like to see you translate that to how you act on the radio. I think you have to keep in mind some people don't read all the threads and can only go off what they here on the radio.

I wish you all the best mate.

wittleguy
07-11-2009, 03:08 PM
7/9/09
http://www.rxmuscle.com/off-topic.html

thanks

Leigh Carmichael
07-11-2009, 03:19 PM
See I'm a fan :beerbang:

ROTFLMAO
07-11-2009, 04:47 PM
This is a very entertaining radio show and thats all it is.

benmoneyog
07-11-2009, 05:40 PM
When are we gona see the wack pack in the iron asylum

derekanthony
07-11-2009, 06:43 PM
Sorry I think you took my post the wrong way. I'm not having a go at you mate. I actually think you are a good guy. I had a chat and a photo with you at the Olympia last year.

I guess from my point of view you are in a position that many guys would want to be in. You are part of the RX team and are well know in the bodybuilding world.

I just don't want to see you loose it all because of your temper. I am well aware of your board and visit frequently. I know you have enough haters and I am not trying to be another.

I have a lot of respect for you for posting the recent threads calling it quits to all the online bashing. I would like to see you translate that to how you act on the radio. I think you have to keep in mind some people don't read all the threads and can only go off what they here on the radio.

I wish you all the best mate.
oh shit i apologize. i remember you def. love the accent. however you spell it. sorry man. took wrong way. the blood pressure medicine hasn't kicked in yet lol you going to the o this year? our booth is going to be off the hook!

peace

DA

derekanthony
07-11-2009, 06:44 PM
see i'm a fan :beerbang:good shit ! :)

io
07-12-2009, 03:51 AM
hahaha Derek Springer... what was your reaction when your mum showed you the letter?

This Is War
07-12-2009, 06:06 AM
See I'm a fan :beerbang:
The guy who took that photo did an AWESOME job! :D

This Is War
07-12-2009, 06:11 AM
I loved DA rant! Fucken classic!

That is really fucked up what happened, damn!

After DA's rant the show turned really mellow. It was a very chilled, I think I prefer it when Mr G is in form!

Leigh Carmichael
07-12-2009, 07:55 AM
The guy who took that photo did an AWESOME job! :D

I heard he is quite handsome too :wavey:

This Is War
07-12-2009, 08:11 AM
I heard he is quite handsome too :wavey:
Okay, you're scaring me now mate! LOL

Leigh Carmichael
07-12-2009, 08:22 AM
Okay, you're scaring me now mate! LOL

I miss you... I miss us. :eek:

This Is War
07-13-2009, 06:22 AM
I miss you... I miss us. :eek:

LMAO classic!

Big Barry
07-13-2009, 01:37 PM
:beerbang: :beerbang::beerbang:....Hey Derek!!

Just like to say thanks to Derek for the intro to this show. I was upstairs in our home today when i looked out the window. Some older kid was pushing my 11-year old son around in the parking lot so i turned my speaker to the window, cranked it up and played the first 15 seconds of this show..."YOU GOT BEEF? ....COME MEET ME!! .....I WILL FUCKING BREAK YOUR FUCKING JAW!!" Half the fucking neighbourhood heard it lol. I swear, in my whole life i have never seen anyone SHIT themselves like this kid. He ran like the bars of fuck. My son was OK and has been telling his friends all about it. Once again, thanks. I've been laughing about this shit all day and had to let you know. That kid won't be back!!

:beerbang::beerbang::beerbang:

derekanthony
07-13-2009, 01:51 PM
:beerbang: :beerbang::beerbang:....Hey Derek!!

Just like to say thanks to Derek for the intro to this show. I was upstairs in our home today when i looked out the window. Some older kid was pushing my 11-year old son around in the parking lot so i turned my speaker to the window, cranked it up and played the first 15 seconds of this show..."YOU GOT BEEF? ....COME MEET ME!! .....I WILL FUCKING BREAK YOUR FUCKING JAW!!" Half the fucking neighbourhood heard it lol. I swear, in my whole life i have never seen anyone SHIT themselves like this kid. He ran like the bars of fuck. My son was OK and has been telling his friends all about it. Once again, thanks. I've been laughing about this shit all day and had to let you know
:beerbang::beerbang::beerbang:. That kid won't be back!!THATS FUCKING GREAT LOL GLAD I CAN HELP

DA

sam the man
07-14-2009, 06:02 AM
nice show

fits
07-14-2009, 09:20 AM
Funny show

G-Roy
07-15-2009, 06:02 PM
Jeff is ridiculous! I was listening at work and my co workers were staring at me because I couldnt stop laughing.

Palumbos Boy
07-16-2009, 07:59 AM

Derek Anthony is sick of being "messed with" . . . listen for what he has in store for his critics!

. . .Jimmy The Bull, Diego, and Jeff the Producer join all the fun!

Find out what we’re doing when everyone else is getting ready for bed!
AFTER HOURS RADIO airs live on Friday, July 10, 2009 at 10 PM EST/7 PM PST. Just go to RXMUSCLE.com and click on the AFTER HOURS RADIO page of the website or simply click on the following link to join the party:

http://www.rxmuscle.com/after-hours-radio-show.html (http://www.rxmuscle.com/after-hours-radio-show.html)

On-Demand Replays and Podcasts will be available 24/7 a few hours after the show for your convenience.

ill be BACK BOYS!!
GOOD DAY MATE!!

Cogrick2
07-18-2009, 12:07 PM
The story on the latest After Hours about the NBA playing wasting $2 million on his wedding may be false. He came on Howard Stern Thursday and said as much. From what he said, his name is being dragged through the dirt inappropriately.