PDA

View Full Version : a week of travel during cycle

JamesWebb
02-18-2009, 11:29 AM
so guys I have 7 days of travel for work that just came up unexpectedly. I will be just getting through my 10th week of test e at 750mg/wk was planning on doing 12 weeks. I pin E3D right now but am thinking of just pre-loading a pin and hitting it mid way through the trip to keep the cycle going. I could also just stop the cycle at 10 weeks but I am seeing good gains right now, im in the middle of week 7 right now. Advice?

Also, for those of you who fly with gear, do you pre-load or just bring a vial? If you pre-load how do you store the pin so that it doesn't inject? Is there a syringe cap or anything out there that would work?

Ronnie0072
02-18-2009, 12:45 PM
so your on week 10 and one of your questions is " is there a syringe cap? " are you fucking serious buddy?

chucksm00th
02-18-2009, 01:19 PM
so guys I have 7 days of travel for work that just came up unexpectedly. I will be just getting through my 10th week of test e at 750mg/wk was planning on doing 12 weeks. I pin E3D right now but am thinking of just pre-loading a pin and hitting it mid way through the trip to keep the cycle going. I could also just stop the cycle at 10 weeks but I am seeing good gains right now, im in the middle of week 7 right now. Advice?

Also, for those of you who fly with gear, do you pre-load or just bring a vial? If you pre-load how do you store the pin so that it doesn't inject? Is there a syringe cap or anything out there that would work?

Its not worth getting caught with it..If you do get caught which you probably would, think about how long you might be off it then...toooo risky

i probably shouldnt say this but if you "UPS" your preloaded syringe to yourself @ your destination Hotel, you can "safely" have it waiting for you when you get there. I did that b4 and it worked well.. but be careful!

JamesWebb
02-18-2009, 01:54 PM
so your on week 10 and one of your questions is " is there a syringe cap? " are you fucking serious buddy?

lol sorry bro ive never had to worry about this before, i've always drawn from my vials, changed needles and stuck it. not my first go round either bro, chill out