reverse grip a arm pulldowns-4 sets
t-bar rows-4 sets
dumbell rows-3 sets
cable rows-2 sets
deadlifts-3 sets
hyperextenisons-3 sets

Mr. Hyde
07-10-2009, 07:24 PM
Volume is pretty high but what ever works for you. Good excersise choices also. Good luck!!

Ninja Loco
07-10-2009, 07:26 PM
Doesnt mean much of anything. Intensity is what makes a workout, not the exercises or number of reps.

Not blasting you or anything, just bein straight since you aked.

Mudpro69
07-10-2009, 07:40 PM
Doesnt mean much of anything. Intensity is what makes a workout, not the exercises or number of reps.

Not blasting you or anything, just bein straight since you aked.

Truth.

I just finished "Blasting my back" 4hrs ago. And I was able to do it in half the exercises. Intensity is the key!

Ninja Loco
07-10-2009, 07:41 PM
Truth.

I just finished "Blasting my back" 4hrs ago. And I was able to do it in half the exercises. Intensity is the key!
Protocol and scheme?

ANADROLicfreak
07-10-2009, 07:42 PM
looks like a good back workout to me.very similar to the way i train.

R.L.
07-10-2009, 07:59 PM
I would put deadlift earlier, as ur lower back could get somewhat exhausted by the rows. Probably do rackpulls instead, and then put some more RDL's on ur legdays.

How many reps? =)

HEFTY-express
07-14-2009, 08:16 AM
exactly my back workout currently but some times i like to super set the deads with the extensions for some extream pump

fitmomma3
07-14-2009, 08:24 AM
Its basic just want some people thought on this

Wide grip pullups-3 sets
reverse grip a arm pulldowns-4 sets
t-bar rows-4 sets
dumbell rows-3 sets
cable rows-2 sets
deadlifts-3 sets
hyperextenisons-3 sets
Very high volume, but if it works for you...
Personally...
*I would put dead lifts in the beginning right after pull-ups not the end because done heavy they are the most taxing and require full fresh energy.
*I would also switch out one of the row exercises for maybe a wide grip or Arnold bar lat pull down to even out the back lat width vs back thickness exercises.
*What's the rep range? It seems like this workout would take FOREVER to complete...and is this a protocol you do weekly or throw in to change it up and shock/blast back? Just curious.

R.L.
07-14-2009, 12:09 PM
Oh, furthermore I would remove hyperextensions, I see no point tbh, especially if u are doing DL variations on leg days.

How often do u train back - 2 times a week?