PDA

View Full Version : New to this and trying to lose my fat and build

DCtraininggirl
07-10-2009, 08:33 PM
I am built and very naturally strong without any kind of chemicals. I am still still about 50 lbs over weight and just started on a low-carb diet to cut the fat. So far it is going well, but I'm really looking to really melt fat and maybe build a little muscle but not to much. I'm not looking to really body build, but I'm looking to get cut and firm and lose the fat. Does anyone have any recommendations on supplements or where I can find resources for women here? I have seen the womens part of the forum, but it doesnt seem to really discuss much of what I am looking for. As far as what I already take, I take a whey protein shake with glutamine and creatine right before working out with a multi, 500 mg of calcium and 20 mg of ephedrine. Any other recommendations?

Sledge
07-11-2009, 07:15 AM
I think you have as much or more than you need there. Just stick with the basics. Don't worry about melting fat just take it steady and slow and rely on good diet and training not on any supliments. you should be looking at loosing about 2lb of fat a week on average through diet and training. Save the ephadrine for when you reach a low stuborn BF% and just cant budge that last few pounds.

make sure you set yourself realistic short and long term goals. they will help you stick to your plan.

If you post up your diet and training plan either here or in the womans forum their are plenty of great knowledgable people here who will help you tweek it up for optimum results.

Best of luck with reaching your goals. Stick with a good plan and it's guaranteed results.

DCtraininggirl
07-13-2009, 12:55 AM
Thanks! I appreciate it.