PDA

View Full Version : Too Big For the World Documentary

Donna Mc
03-09-2015, 02:27 AM
I had the great pleasure of meeting Irene Andersen Ifbb Pro, Hanna Aneröd and Renzo Anerod at the Arnold Classic today. They are the creative force behind the new documentary coming out, Too Big For the World. I got to talk to them for a long time about the subject and how women like Irene, myself and others we know deal with the general view on female body building and where competitive female body building will go in the future. Please check out the link and the documentary short and support this film!
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/too-big-for-the-world

Ibarramedia
03-12-2015, 10:34 PM
I've heard about this for some time now. I think I even posted about that here. Looking forward to it.

Curt James
03-13-2015, 12:35 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnzFbGWRGVM

Donna Mc
03-13-2015, 11:40 AM
Awesome! Thanks for posting this Curt!
She was cool to talk to. Spoke English very well. She's not just a muscular woman but she is also very tall. So, to me her proportions where good, not overly huge like a lot of people think. Beautiful eyes. I don't think the camera does her justice.

Ibarramedia
03-18-2015, 12:50 AM
Awesome! Thanks for posting this Curt!
She was cool to talk to. Spoke English very well. She's not just a muscular woman but she is also very tall. So, to me her proportions where good, not overly huge like a lot of people think. Beautiful eyes. I don't think the camera does her justice.

Been following Irene Andersen for a while now.

huge285
03-18-2015, 01:13 AM
They actually interviewed me for the documentary at the Hall of Fame Ceremony

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

baby muscle
03-18-2015, 03:27 PM
This looks like it's going to be sooo good. Grabbed me right away in the beginning. I was getting tense watching her training and found myself pleading, "please don't get hurt!", definitely a sign of a film that has me invested and sympathetic with the subject, who I had only first heard of last year.

Donna Mc
03-19-2015, 02:50 AM
They actually interviewed me for the documentary at the Hall of Fame Ceremony

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very cool Huge285!

Donna Mc
03-19-2015, 02:51 AM
This looks like it's going to be sooo good. Grabbed me right away in the beginning. I was getting tense watching her training and found myself pleading, "please don't get hurt!", definitely a sign of a film that has me invested and sympathetic with the subject, who I had only first heard of last year.

Can't wait till they finish and release it.

Donna Mc
03-19-2015, 02:27 PM

I'm very honored to even have my name on this list of great body builders. Respect. Can't wait to see!