PDA

View Full Version : Need help with Winney dose in run up to show???

lil-minx
07-12-2009, 04:01 PM
http://forums.rxmuscle.com/images/icons/icon1.gif
Hi there,

Just joined as needing some advice no usage of winney in run up to a show in 13 weeks.

Took winney for the first time for a show back in April along side, T3, reductol, clen (for a short while for energy) and the usual supplements, Vit c, Mulit vits, cod liver oil and eph's for time to time (again for energy) did the above for approx 8 weeks, diet was only 99% and i over used diaretics few days before the show so was i little flat on the day but have since been told the winney i used wasnt as strong as it said on the tud!!! but my heads back in the game now and need some proffesional advice (for women) on how to get the best results again using winney (how much to take for how long) along side T3 (8 weeks leading up to show) and Clen from start of diet to show! Diet starts Monday (tomorrow)
Also any tips on training i.e on Cardio session and weights, would be great as like i said i want to get the very best results with 100% effort this time as i want to end the year with the best cracking figure i can :D

I have been compeating for 4 years, had a baby in the mean time. i physically hold muscle really well from good genetics and have the 'hour glass figure' especially with big legs (thighs and bum). my top half is always the first to come in and i struggle like mad to get my bottom half ready in time for most shows and i can honestly say that there is only one show in 6 iv done over the last 4 year that i have had my bottom half close to perfect and that was 8 months after having my little girl, since then iv struggled like made to get my bottom half in as good a shape as my top half and again any tips would be great and im hoping a good course of the right ingredient with 100% diet and training will bring it all in in time for my show!
Sorry so long winded but just a quick look into my back ground in the old BB game might help with hint and tips from you pro's :D

thank you in advance for all your help and advice x lil-minx x :wavey:

sassy69
07-13-2009, 01:02 PM
Hi Minx - sorry but you're asking a lot of things in this post... let me break out what I understand so far - you're 13 weeks out from a show. A bodybuilding show? What are your stats now? What is your planned diet & training now? The chemicals are secondary to any diet & training program so those need to be in place first. Also re: top coming in first, etc. that's the same for most women, primarily due to estrogen, so its not something that is particularly a unique problem to yourself.

Can you give some more detail - stats, what was your past winstrol cycle, and what are you trying to accomplish - i.e. hit a particular weight class, lean out, bring up muscle, etc?

newgoal300
07-13-2009, 01:16 PM
nolvadex always helped my gf get her lower half lean, women have alot of estrogen receptors from the waste down normally, especially after birth. it does tend to make my x gf's face awfully guant, too. clen and t-3 always worked wonders for her. ive had experience getting my x gf on stage and the female body can be tricky

NubianBeauty
07-13-2009, 04:57 PM
Gosh this just cooks my goose! Already intro'ing more drugs to the mix w/o first adjusting diet/cardio and the ones already being taken. She did not ask about Ndex. Geeez. Need a little more info minx... answer those ??s posed by sass.... need a list of all cycles along w/ dosages and length of cycle. Not just 2 winny tabs either that's not a dosage. Need mgs. :) And welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sassy69
07-13-2009, 06:14 PM
nolvadex always helped my gf get her lower half lean, women have alot of estrogen receptors from the waste down normally, especially after birth. it does tend to make my x gf's face awfully guant, too. clen and t-3 always worked wonders for her. ive had experience getting my x gf on stage and the female body can be tricky

Appreciate the experience related, but like NB is saying, important to not suggest throwing in all sorts of other stuff. Plan your cycle, cycle your plan, and plan your cycle for your specific goals and where you are coming from.

lil-minx
07-14-2009, 09:43 AM
Hey, sorry not done this bb forum thing before and not to sure what to write :)

My stats are: age 26, 5'2, 140lb, bf approx 30%
(1 wk out from last show, my bf was approx 15% weight approx 119-126lb) but was still bottom heavy!!
I am doing a bodybuilding show in Oct 09.
My last show was April and i did an 8 week course or 10mg winstrol along side an 8 weeks course of T3 (25mg 1st wk, 50mg 2nd wk, 75mg 3rd wk, 100mg 4th & 5th wk, 75mg 6th wk, 50mg 7wk and 25mg 8th wk). i was taking some reductol but didnt feel it did anything for how much it cost me, cant quite remember mg of each pill but not using them this time.
My training consist of an hours cardio each morning 4 days a week running or cycling to start (to get a bit of weight off and leg muscles hold size so i can afford to burn a bit to get a bit of weight off)

Weights: Mon - Chest - 3 sets x 10/12 rep (4 diff wkouts) & 30-40mins Cardio
Tue - Legs - 3 sets x 10/12 reps (4 diff wkouts inc squats) 30mins Cardio
Thur - Bi's / Shouldrs - 3 sets x 10/12 reps (4 diff wkouts) & 30-40mins Cardio
Fri - Tri's / Back - 3 sets x 10/12 reps (4 diff wkouts) & 30mins Cardio
Sat - Just Cardio - approx and hour or so and if i have time as i have a 2years old, i go for an hours relaxing swim to! :)
ABS - 4x a week, sit up (upper and lower abdominals) torso twists, side crunches etc

FOOD: My daily diet has been the same since i was givern the diet for past shows but is as follows:
8am - after cardio - 50g porridge oats - protein shake or 4x eggs whites and 50g oats (made into oat pancake)
11am - Whey Protein Shake and small handful of Brazil Nuts or 3 rice cakes
1pm - Jacket Potato with either 1 Chicken / Turkey Breast or tin of Tuna (in spring water)
4pm - Whey Shake
7pm aftre training - 3 small fillets of plain white cod & veg or Chicken breast & veg
10pm - 3 egg whites or 3 small fillets of white cod
3am - shake during the night (if little one wakes up for a bottle)

I am looking gain muscle but become as lean as i possibly can as i do hold muscle naturally as diet is quite good normally but just look at a chocolate bar on a normal day and put on a stone as legs and bum hold most weight and i do put it on very easily. Its just condition i struggle with as some girls i go up against are not big but in very good condition, i can pose really well and am very confident on stage, just need the body to go with it now!

Many thanks for your help an if you need any more info ill happily provide you with as much as i can.

Regards
Lil-Minx x x

sassy69
07-14-2009, 03:25 PM
Sorry I'm really tired (i'm 11 days out from a show, and not in a real active mood right now) but if you're 30% bf now and a show in < 4 months? I'm skeptical you'll be ready . For BB you really need to be about 8-9% at least. I also feel like you have a LOT of protein mix in that diet and not much real food. I suggest you put your meal plan into a food counts program like www.fitday.com (http://www.fitday.com) to get an real idea of what macro ratios you're consuming (% protein , fat carb).

Also in 4 months time you're not going to build muscle. W/ the amount of body fat you need to drop, you actually really only will be able to try to retain the muscle you do have. Winstrol will help retain and m a y b e build some, but again, its very hard to aggressively drop bodyfat and expect to build muscle. It is very hard to attain both goals at the same time in a short period of time as the influences you are putting on your body to achieve these would be confusing to your body, and probably reduce the ability to achieve either.

Just drawing from my own experience, its more important to have a reasonable starting point and enough time to achieve stage quality if you're going to go on stage. I feel like I"m not being supportive, but based on 30% bf, I'm just skeptical you will attain a stage quality physique in that time period. I'd rather recommend spend the fall building your muscle in a slow clean bullk and reduce your bodyfat to clsoer to 20% and then use that as your starting point for a show in the spring. I don't mean to sound negative, but it just sounds like its too aggressive. This is where you need to let your diet do the work first and use the drugs to support it, not do all heavy lifting themselves.

I welcome anyone else's opinion as well.

lil-minx
07-15-2009, 04:52 AM
Thank you Sassy, and good luck for the show :)

its funny as what you have just said are familiar words from a friend who actually got me into bb but since she died of cancer nearly two years ago iv kinda felt a bit lost and just doing everything i can to stick to what i know best and just go for it but need to start getting better results or im only ever going to be a number in a line up and i want to be a winner!!! :)

I take all you words into concideration and ill just focus on getting lean as like you say the muscle growth will come out of season with a good diet and i can get my head into just doing the one thing at a time, im just lucky i have the body i do as it holds size where needed to even me out and i need to appreciate that i bit more instaed of putting large amounts of pressure on it to do things its not going to do over night!

ill sort my diet out this week and use what i can to eat the right things from monday (12 weeks out)

Thaks for your help and any more info would be greatly appreciated
x x x