PDA

View Full Version : ab wheel?

jeff_hardy
07-12-2009, 05:07 PM
Hey all
I was just watching Brandon Curry Unleashed. He was explaining how he does abs. and he said that the ab wheel was to him the best exerise foe the abs. I was ondering if anyone here have tryed this movement? I'm thinking of trying ing it out tomorrow. tycially chest and abs on Mondays. is the ab wheel aka the ab rollout the same? you know where you put a plate on a barbell and rollout untill your body is stretched.

thanks guys

Gaoshang Xiongshou
07-12-2009, 05:51 PM
I use it, and swear by it's effectiveness for me. I cannot speak for anyone else though, of course.

jeff_hardy
07-12-2009, 06:54 PM
I use it, and swear by it's effectiveness for me. I cannot speak for anyone else though, of course.

do you use a barbell or an exerise ball? theres no way that my gym has an ab wheel, it doesn't even have a weight belt for dips

B7emm
07-12-2009, 07:35 PM
i thought an ab wheel was just two or one wheels with a handle in them i have one of those i picked it up for 2 dollars at wal-mart. as for the weight belt i had to buy my own my gym used to have one but someone broke it there not too expensive.

Gaoshang Xiongshou
07-12-2009, 07:53 PM
do you use a barbell or an exerise ball? theres no way that my gym has an ab wheel, it doesn't even have a weight belt for dips

I have a wheel for mine. I barely use the ball, except for standard crunches, and stetching.

I have bought some small things that a gym SHOULD have. I got a dip belt two years ago that is still holding up just fine.

B7emm
07-17-2009, 08:29 PM
any one ever tried using a binder ball work out? you don't need the binder ball just one of the 10in. balls from walmart or someplace like that. that stuff rocks. extension and flexation.

ANADROLicfreak
07-17-2009, 08:31 PM
it hurt my back.curry is a genetic freak.i dont even think he trains his arms directly.anything works for him,

B7emm
07-17-2009, 08:33 PM
YmPxIUt7AEw

found this on youtube.