PDA

View Full Version : Becoming a Bodybuilder - Part 4 - Cycling

GearHead-evo
08-21-2015, 12:02 AM
iron brothers...this is part 5 of JR's 10 part series on his long road to becoming a bodybuilder...great article about his journey...

Part 5 Cycling: http://www.evolutionary.org/cycling-steroids/
Part 5 Discussed: http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/becoming-bodybuilder-part-5-cycling-steroids-36124.html

LevButlerov
08-21-2015, 05:23 AM
I have been following his series of articles since the first one about the journey to becomming a pro-bodybuilder. It is really interesting to see everything from behind the scene.

Rocky3
08-21-2015, 06:45 AM
any pics to see what all this knowledge and hard work resulted in?

hammersnark
08-21-2015, 06:52 AM
finding the right stack isn't easy for everyone.. a lot of guys are just blessed where they can do it wrong and still have success.

Rocky3
08-21-2015, 07:58 AM
To be honest, I always felt that the "right stack" was the easiest part. Much harder to optimize diet and training IMO

jrbdallas1
08-21-2015, 09:46 AM
To be honest, I always felt that the "right stack" was the easiest part. Much harder to optimize diet and training IMO

Diet for sure. Took me a lot of trial and error.
I will try to get recent pics up soon. Hopefully today. There were some in the other posts on EVO from 48 days out. I have definitely seen some major changes now at 38 days out. Its coming together well.

After talking to someone who has been helping me out a bit here and there, I will be making some slight changes. We will be ironing them out today. Possibly dropping winstrol doubling tren and slightly upping the var and adding halotestin last two weeks.

Depending how dry I'm looking Dyazide may be added as well along with a quick water rip with granola.

Feeling great though overall. I am getting beat to shit from work and all the diet prep but its coming together nicely.

EVO rep
08-21-2015, 11:56 AM
This is an excellent series to follow.Great work dallas, keep it up brother, we right here following with you

muskate
08-21-2015, 05:37 PM
Diet for sure. Took me a lot of trial and error.
I will try to get recent pics up soon. Hopefully today. There were some in the other posts on EVO from 48 days out. I have definitely seen some major changes now at 38 days out. Its coming together well.

After talking to someone who has been helping me out a bit here and there, I will be making some slight changes. We will be ironing them out today. Possibly dropping winstrol doubling tren and slightly upping the var and adding halotestin last two weeks.

Depending how dry I'm looking Dyazide may be added as well along with a quick water rip with granola.

Feeling great though overall. I am getting beat to shit from work and all the diet prep but its coming together nicely.
Less is more when it comes to diuretic usage. I have seen competitors totally ruin their whole look the day of the show by overdoing the diuretics.

1/2 tablet of dyadize the night before the show and the morning of is all that's needed.

muskate
08-21-2015, 05:38 PM
He posted photos of himself in the first part of the series.

MikeSnow
08-21-2015, 06:23 PM
Yea be careful with that shit man ! If you your lean and full enough ahead of time don't think you have to have it