PDA

View Full Version : Kai Greene Banned from Mr. Olympia

GearHead-evo
09-16-2015, 08:29 PM
iron brothers...the news is out, Kai Greene is now officially banned from the 2015 Mr. Olympia, he can't even come to the pre show!...here is the evo update on the topic:

Kai Greene Cheated: http://www.evolutionary.org/kai-greene-and-mr-olympia/

Discussion: http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/evolutionary-exclusive-kai-greene-banned-mr-olympia-37027.html

hammersnark
09-17-2015, 10:26 AM
I think he will be fine either way. I know he had a dream to win the big one but Phil Heath is just too strong right now.. he has 5 years youth on him

Tu Holmes
09-17-2015, 12:57 PM
He's not banned.

He's not in shape and decided to skip. When you don't sign the contract, it's on you Kai, not the promotors, the IFBB, or AMI.

Crying in videos... like a bitch while Heath goes and wins his next Sandow.

MikeSnow
09-17-2015, 06:34 PM
He's not banned.

He's not in shape and decided to skip. When you don't sign the contract, it's on you Kai, not the promotors, the IFBB, or AMI.

Crying in videos... like a bitch while Heath goes and wins his next Sandow.

LOL this is great ! probably true

EVO rep
09-17-2015, 10:12 PM
Whatever the reason, it sucks he is not going to be there.It takes away from the build up imo

muskate
09-17-2015, 10:20 PM
Right now it's kind of all hear-say. He isn't on the roster for the 2015 Olympia competitors list but who knows if that truly means he won't be competing. The Olympia would be pretty boring to watch without Kai Greene competing. He is the only one (in my opinion) would could really give Phil Heath a run for his money.

No one will really know if he will be competing or not until the day of the show. I can't see the IFBB not let him compete. It would be extremely bad for business and publicity if he didn't.

FitnBuf
09-18-2015, 12:53 AM
If you think the Olympia will be boring to watch due to ONE guy not being there then you cannot truly be a BODYBUILDING fan...your just a Kai fan.

I realize Kai's fans follow him blindly but he CHOSE not to compete, he gambled and lost. Get over it and support bodybuilding not just one guy begging for sympathy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jrbdallas1
09-19-2015, 11:57 AM
With npc global kai will lead the new league if he truly makes the swich.