PDA

View Full Version : PROTEIN BARS!! i know dave hates em.......

klh_2342
07-14-2009, 11:46 PM
Name your favorite protein bar!!!

i love protein bars.....
i know dave thinks they are horrible but damn i love them....
the supreme rocky road and the new lean body double dipped bars have to be ranked up there as my favorite..

oh yeah and the muscle sandwich!!! ahhhh there are toooo many!!
whats yours?:excited:

stephaniewicked
07-15-2009, 12:01 AM
MEt-Rx Colossal 100 bars!!!! I won't buy them though... too tempting. Sometimes I'll extra encourage the bf to get one if I wanna take a bite though! :o Peanut Butter Pretzel, Crispy Apple Pie + Super Cookie Crunch = YUMMMM!

The Supreme Protein Caramel Nut Chocolate is another favorite of mine!

And I just tried these at the Bev Francis last month and fell in love with them... Pure Protein's oatmeal squares, especially Cinnamon Roll!

klh_2342
07-15-2009, 12:06 AM
MMMMMMMM..... totally forgot about the colossal!!

i pretty much like anything with a marshmallow or creme topping....
the supreme has one in cookies and creme but it is the small one...

i will have to say i love expos just for the bar samples.....not good on the tummy but they sure are good!!

tammyp
07-15-2009, 06:27 AM
cant do them. the sugar alcohol or the gycerine kills me. but i love oh yeah bars at the arnold.

RealLilSwole
07-15-2009, 08:09 AM
Dave will kill me lol! But I eat a collasal bar a day. It keeps me from eating a bunch of sweets that really ARE bad for me. At least I can say I am getting my protein in. And here we are about 3 weeks post competition and I am staying @ 129-130. I can handle that for sure.

sbfigure
07-15-2009, 12:16 PM
omg colossal bars ruin my life!! that damn super cookie crunch!! omggggg. i was having a major candy bar craving yesterday, so i bought one... it not only curbed my craving but i got my protein too! lol. i justified its better than eating a heath bar or butterfinger... right? lol

peanut butter pretzel is wicked good too!!!

MashkaNY
07-17-2009, 10:11 AM
Name your favorite protein bar!!!

i love protein bars.....
i know dave thinks they are horrible but damn i love them....
the supreme rocky road and the new lean body double dipped bars have to be ranked up there as my favorite..

oh yeah and the muscle sandwich!!! ahhhh there are toooo many!!
whats yours?:excited:
those double dipped bars are NO JOKE

but so a cheat that stuff is deff crap nutrition wise hehe but so good!!!!!:eek:

oklahomeskillet
07-20-2009, 12:25 AM
Titan...Cookies 'n Cream or Peanut Butter & Chocolate

Oh Yeah! Peanut Butter & Strawberry

jaydhee1
07-20-2009, 01:00 AM
Met Rx colossal super cookie crunch, MHP Probolic and Up your mass bars are awesome too. If Im feeling like a pig, a Muscle sandwhich does the trick.

klh_2342
07-20-2009, 06:53 AM
Titan...Cookies 'n Cream or Peanut Butter & Chocolate

Oh Yeah! Peanut Butter & Strawberry

i am soo bummed that they quit making the pb&j oh yeah bars.....those were soooo delicious.

i remember a couple years agao at the olympia they were giving little samples of muscle butter...it was the same filling that they used in the muscle sandwichs....soo good

i also love the trioplex cookies especially the caramel apple....
this is making me want to go on a bar binge!!
i would love to just go in a store and try every bar made...

margo
01-03-2010, 04:20 PM
Dave will kill me lol! But I eat a collasal bar a day. It keeps me from eating a bunch of sweets that really ARE bad for me. At least I can say I am getting my protein in. And here we are about 3 weeks post competition and I am staying @ 129-130. I can handle that for sure.

I just found this thread and was curious to know when is the best time of the day to have a protein bar .... maybe after a workout?

RealLilSwole... didnīt having bar mess up Daveīs diet at all?

DAVIDHARDY
01-03-2010, 06:50 PM
I just found this thread and was curious to know when is the best time of the day to have a protein bar .... maybe after a workout?

RealLilSwole... didnīt having bar mess up Daveīs diet at all?

I think she's talking about post contest...

AVBG
01-03-2010, 08:24 PM
Vpx zero impact range (particularly pumpkin) are the ants pants as are the lean body labrada range.

margo
01-04-2010, 04:22 AM
Vpx zero impact range (particularly pumpkin) are the ants pants as are the lean body labrada range.

Thanks AVBG.. always good to get some suggestions.
I actually really like both of these bars ;)

MattPT88
03-12-2010, 09:17 PM
Im a fan of the Big Colossals, clif bars, clif builders, kashi bars, supremes, and sometimes Met-Rx has a brownie protein thing that is pretty good when I happen to run into one in the store.