PDA

View Full Version : Clen has beta 2 and beta 3

HANEYCOLEMAN
02-18-2009, 06:11 PM
First of all, any so called pure against is impossible. Any drug, cardiac beta blocker that have B1 properties will have other alpha antagonistic effects but the ratio is high beta 1 to alpha. at least 3:1 (in lebatolol, in other beta 1 pure arsonists the ratios are 7:1 or higher). So look at clen is has beta 2 and beta 3 (this one is nice because it is most found in adipose tissues) agonist effects and some mild alpha agonistic effects. That being said, lets take another beta 2 agonist like albuterol. Commonly used as a smooth muscle bronchodilator in asthma. If this receptor nonsense called tachyphylaxis (this is a term for a rapidly decreasing response to a drug following administration of the initial doses--usually due to decrease receptor response and/or down regulation--however this term doesn't particularly apply to receptors but I'll use it here for this argument) were similar for albuterol, patient who would be using their inhaler would in weeks out use its usefulness and the drug would be ineffective. The bronchial beta 2 receptors have very similar responses as the other beta 2's do in other tissues. This simply is not the case. As asthma progresses, other drugs are added to combat the inflammatory arm of the disease triggers, but beta agonist are essential for the short term emergent treatment of the disease and long term management. If this receptor would become "ineffective" in two or three weeks, asthma would be much worse to treat that it already is. Moreover, your body produces nor epinephrine and epinephrine. Nor epinephrine activates all adrenergic receptors except beta2 and epinephrine hits all of them (no they effect them in different ratios, but that is an entire days lecture). So the receptors aren't just lying around waiting for an exogenous drug, they are being hit and used every second. The body has a set of antagonist receptors that are being slowly titrated by the body to keep a homeostatic condition. Drugs are added to tip the scales in a particular way.

Long story short, very little evidence that clen down regulates receptors in a rapid fashion. However, the reason albuterol is administered in an inhaler is for targeted and rapid absorption to the target organ but also to minimize systemic absorption. Long term use of beta agonist have been shown to have some hyper trophic effect to cardiac tissue (major study was in racing horses and not humans). So it is difficult to say if this holds true for humans. It is for this reason it was recommended for short periods of time. I think some Phelps bong smoking dude perpetuated this receptor legend to come up with a reason for a short cycle recommendation. It would be interesting to see EKG's, chest films and or echo cardiograms on long term users of beta2 systemic agonists to see if there is any change. It is doubtful in my mind. However, beta 2's do have some beta 1 function and you can see cardiac arrhythmias. Commonly, asthma patients may use there longer acting inhaled beta agonist (like serovent) for short term acute attack management and build up a systemic level of beta agonist and end up in the hospital or in the morgue not from the asthma attack, but the cardiac arrhythmia induced by the beta agonist (why---they do have some beta 1 agonistic effects and beta2 also affect the vascular effects that can decrease cardiac return). Again this is a whole day's lecture.

Their is no or little evidence to support rapid receptor down regulation. This is my theory and back by other studies. And yes i am asthmatic....U.R

RazorRipped
02-18-2009, 06:21 PM
Their is no or little evidence to support rapid receptor down regulation. This is my theory and back by other studies. And yes i am asthmatic....U.R

ROFl

There are 100's of studies that show down regulation.

1st you say your a doctor. You finally admit you aren't. THEN you tell everyone one of your kids has Asthma. Now YOU have Asmatha too...lmao

You have ZERO crediblity here. Further you've proven to everyone you are full of http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/images/smilies4/pileofsteamingshit01.gif

militantmuscle
02-18-2009, 06:29 PM
I'd have to agree with Razor... there are plenty of studies out there that show beta receptor down regulation.

HANEYCOLEMAN
02-18-2009, 08:48 PM
ROFl

There are 100's of studies that show down regulation.

1st you say your a doctor. You finally admit you aren't. THEN you tell everyone one of your kids has Asthma. Now YOU have Asmatha too...lmao

You have ZERO crediblity here. Further you've proven to everyone you are full of http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/images/smilies4/pileofsteamingshit01.gif

Bro me saying i was no doctor was a joke towards you; since you want to believe i am. and as for as im concerned you are full of shit........................ your theories are nothing but that. its your way or no way. you are suppose to be right about everything i guess heh. do me a favor and loose the attitude. it was my opinion and what i believe in; you dont have to agree. but to come to someones thread and be nasties is just plain fucked up. some folks believe your way while others believe my way.

I guess you would disagree with Palumbo also . you forgot who runs the board.

RazorRipped
02-18-2009, 10:14 PM

brothere you go with the bro thing again. Last time jethro, i'm not you bro? Get it now?

me saying i was no doctor was a joke towards you; since you want to believe i am.jethro, i never once believed you were a doctor. So let me get this straight.yesterday you said were were a doctor, then said you weren't. Now today in another thread you claimed to be a trainer. So tell us all in advance what you'll be tomorrow. The president? Roflllllllllll

your theories are nothing but that. they aren't my theories jethro. I can post 100 studies to back my claim. You can't provide one study in this thread nor the other thread.once again, you fail!

. It was my opinion and what i believe inthat's cool. Then just say it's your opinion.don't come off like you have research to back your claim, becuase you don't

you dont have to agree.first thing you got right!

but to come to someones thread and be nasties is just plain fucked up. don't spew vomit in threads,and i won't have to come in and clean up after you

i guess you would disagree with palumbo also actually i do disagree with dave on his clen protocol. So what's your point?

. You forgot who runs the board.i know, i moderate for him jethro

:)

militantmuscle
02-19-2009, 02:33 AM
I'd have to agree with Razor... there are plenty of studies out there that show beta receptor down regulation.

Here are some of the studies I mentioned:

Effect of the beta (2) agonist against clenbuterol on the locomotor activity...
Author/s: L Stevens Volume: 122 Issue: 1 Page: 103-112 Year: 2001
Source: BEHAVIORAL BRAIN RESEARCH

Clenbuterol ingestion causing prolonged tachycardia, hypokalemia
Author/s: RJ Hoffman Volume: 39 Issue: 4 Page: 334-344 Year: 2001
Source: JOURNAL OF TOXICOLOGY: CLINICAL TOXICOLOGY (1981-)

Clenbuterol in the prevention of muscle atrophy: A study of...
Author/s: N M Herrera Volume: 82 Issue: 7 Page: 930-934 Year: 2001
Source: ARCHIVES OF PYSICAL MEDICINE AND REHABILITATION

Effect of clenbuterol on insulin resistance in conscious obese...
Author/s: Z Ding Volume: 280 Issue: 4 Page: E554-E561 Year: 2001
Source: AMERICAN JOURNAL OF PHYSIOLOGY, ENDOCRINOLOGY AND METAB

Influence of clenbuterol treatment during 6 weeks of chronic...
Author/s: M H Yacoub Volume: 122 Issue: 4 Page: 161-11A Year: 2001
Source: JOURNAL OF THORACIC AND CARDIOVASCULAR SURG.

Don't take what Razor says too hard, he just wants you to be informed and to know what you are talking about, for the benefit of other people out there, he's a good guy and means well.

By the way you shouldn't tell people your a doctor on the forums, people automatically think you are credible and are liable to do what you say, it can be dangerous...

HANEYCOLEMAN
02-19-2009, 03:08 AM
YOU may be right that i should not mention my profession; at the same time most gym rats and forumn users got their info from folks like razor. So why should anyone believe him when he is just that; Another person with no medical backing. In my fiels we see it all the time and see studies that are fixed and tilted in the favor of the medical industry . Studies are only to be believe to a point. When you become a human guinnepig and have gone through some experiment under supervision. I personally think that no=one can dispute your credibility. But thats of course is me taliking out of my ass again.

I dont have to post i could just lurk the forums. But instaead i post just like some folks so that i can inform others of my experience. As for as im concerned Razor seems to be an internet tough guy. He may be cool and i dont dispute that. But everyone has a hidden Dr Jekal in them. And as he stated he never goes off on folks; But does he expects me to believe that over the years that i happen to be the one to push his button. Please............ YOU WANT RESPECT; THEN EARN IT AND. AND I WILL DO THE SAME. As for as im concern with his sarcasim......Hes just a little boy that should have no bizz being on the juice. Im done with this crap.

RazorRipped
02-19-2009, 03:56 AM

but thats of course is me taliking out of my ass again. congrats! Today you actually got two things correct

i dont have to post i could just lurk the forums.please do!

. And as he stated he never goes off on folkswhat the fuck are you talking out? I go off on assholes like you all the time. Get your facts straight!

;you want respect; then earn it and. And i will do the same.i don't want your respect. You mean about as much to me as the fucking weather in siberia

as for as im concern with his sarcasimcan't handle the truth, huh jethro?

......hes just a little boy that should have no bizz being on the juicelittle boy? Lmao.i'm far older than you think.

Care for an internet pose down jethro? Let's see whose little. How about 5k winner takes all? Ahhh never mind, you don't have that kind of cash. Your trailer rent is already past due

. Im done with this crap.typical. You run your cocksucker making claims. But when confronted you didn't post one item to back you claims.

Lol @ doctor. You can't even spell correctly!

:)

NPCKnight
02-19-2009, 06:30 AM
Razor has probably forgotten more than many of us will ever learn.
When he speaks(writes)....I listen.