PDA

View Full Version : the pill for men..would u trust it?

tammyp
07-15-2009, 05:37 PM
i was reading today that this is in the works. would you trust a guy to take the pill?

i wouldnt NO WAY!!!!

Ninja Loco
07-15-2009, 05:39 PM
Only if it's made by Muscletech.

Tatyana
07-15-2009, 06:53 PM
It is going to basically be testosterone, so if they are interested in taking testosterone, yes I would.

As bodybuilders, I would push for the male contraceptive pill.

Yung Wun
07-15-2009, 09:36 PM
i wouldnt NO WAY!!!!

lol your a smart woman

The Big Sexy
07-15-2009, 09:49 PM
You should probably trust a man about as much as you trust a woman to take her pill. Trust me, we don't want a fucking unplanned kid running around anymore than you do.

GottaGetLean
07-15-2009, 09:56 PM
i was reading today that this is in the works. would you trust a guy to take the pill?

i wouldnt NO WAY!!!!

ok unless ur a millionaire y wouldnt u trust a guy to take the pill?? lol

SpeedoGuido
07-15-2009, 10:26 PM
Come on, you can't even depend on us to take out the trash!

tammyp
07-16-2009, 06:16 AM
Come on, you can't even depend on us to take out the trash!

exactly.

Foreskin
07-16-2009, 09:45 AM
nah, i'd be all over that, beats the vasectomy option, my boys ache just mentioning the word, extra test to boot. win win!

stephaniewicked
07-16-2009, 10:21 AM
I'd love it, but I don't know if I'd trust it... That would require me doing a little bit of reading on the topic before making that decision. At face value though, sounds like a great idea to me!! I'd have to make sure it was laid out with the morning eggs and oatmeal so that it wasn't forgotten! :p

I'm trying to get off mine... I don't want any extra estrogen or progesterone running through my system anymore... it's prohibiting me from getting rid of my fat ass! I'd be happy to pass the birth control torch to the other gender...

schullax
07-20-2009, 10:20 PM
i only trust castration. LOL

SallyAnne
07-20-2009, 10:23 PM
If the pill for men is approved in the US by the time my son is 16, I'm taking him in to the doctor to get a prescription. lol That's my biggest fear for him - getting a girl pregnant in high school.

Goodfellas
07-22-2009, 10:55 AM
You should probably trust a man about as much as you trust a woman to take her pill. Trust me, we don't want a fucking unplanned kid running around anymore than you do.

good post

sbfigure
07-22-2009, 12:33 PM
omg if a guy could take the pill i would be the happiest girl alive. i refuse to take that crap... every time i do i turn into psychooooooo woman. i cry over everyyyyyyything, my bf could ask me how the weather is and i'd respond with something along the lines as "its f*in raining how the f*k do you think the weather is... GODDDD UR SOOOO ANNOYINGGGGGG" hahaha. NOT to mention the weight gain. i dont care what science has proved or wut my gyno says... that crap definately makes you gain weight... at least 10lbs of water retention everyyyy time.
ya sooo rather then use the other methods out there to prevent having a baby i cant take care of... id be moreeeeeeeee than happy to put my trust in a man to take the pill... and in all my relationships... its always the guy that doesnt want the kid anyway so im sure he wouldnt forget to take it :)

exit2010
07-22-2009, 01:08 PM
first its the pill then it will be the pregnancy that male has to take care of . . . where does it all end? lol

i'd take it unless it made me feel all bloated and crampy - I would just stay home and watch sex and the city all day in a pair of really comfy pj's.

on second thought . . . I'll pass.

DCtraininggirl
07-24-2009, 12:23 AM
LOL jar head, but you know, you dont carry the damn kid for 9 months if u get us pregnant...we have to suffer through all that....

On a more serious note, I just quit birth control because 1) it was giving me headaches, 2) I was starting to get my period twice a month (once os more than enogh, thank you!!!)3) it was killing my sex drive (which I am NOT HAPPY about, and 4) it is inhibiting fat loss....now I know some men can be jerks, but birth control can seriously fuck u up hormonallly, and I am perfectly hapy with teh sex life I have...wear protection, pull out and cum somewhere else other than inside, ladies, track your ovulation cycle, and you should be good....

exit2010
07-24-2009, 10:13 AM
i have said this before if it were up to men to carry the child inside for 9 months then the human race would come to an abrupt end. men simply won't tolerate the stretch marks and all that lactating.

Dan Newmire
07-24-2009, 10:22 AM
I'd like to know more how it works and the process and side effects it has...

tight booty
07-25-2009, 05:33 AM
Yes I would! I think it's long over due.

Isvind
07-25-2009, 10:44 AM
I have read about the male birth control and I can only hope it gets approved. I was always opposed to birth control pills for women as I saw how they treated some of my previous girlfriends and the male version doesn't seem to have any of those heinous side effects. I would much rather deal with a little acne then ask my partner to become an emotional wreck and struggle with their weight.

irishpride
07-25-2009, 07:30 PM
i just have my gf swallow as a means of birthcontrol LOL jk
when i was younger i would have thought that male bc is stupid..then when i got on test and other aas, i thought the likely hood would be greatly decreased but i was wrong..i used to use the good old pull and pray method and it was fairly unreliable..i still dont have any children but had some very close calls and unfortunately lost one do to miscarrige..i would be all for it..my gf now has low sex drive from her birth control and with the test i run i would bang a moderatly attractive sheep..