PDA

View Full Version : AFTER HOURS RADIO: FRI (07/17/09) 10pm EST- Ben White and Jeff's Cell Phone Phobia!

huge285
07-16-2009, 01:42 AM

IFBB Pro Ben White is ready to face off against fellow IFBB Pro Johnny Jackson (in a powerlifting meet) for $10,000 and the title of "World's Strongest Bodybuilder" at this year's Olympia Weekend. Find out what "Showstopper" Ben White has got to say about his chances of winning!

. . . Jeff the Producer gets called out about his refusal to answer his cell phone. You won't wan to miss Jimmy the Bull at his best!

Find out what we’re doing when everyone else is getting ready for bed!

AFTER HOURS RADIO airs live on Friday, July 17, 2009 at 10 PM EST/7 PM PST. Just go to RXMUSCLE.com and click on the AFTER HOURS RADIO page of the website or simply click on the following link to join the party:

http://www.rxmuscle.com/after-hours-radio-show.html

On-Demand Replays and Podcasts will be available 24/7 a few hours after the show for your convenience.

JIMMY THE BEER-DRINKING BULL

JEFF and HIS SECRET CELL PHONE

NICK THE KID!

DIEGO JUST GETTING BACK FROM "THE RUNNING OF THE BULLS"

DAVE modeling the new RX MUSCLE STRING TANKS!

SEAN ANDROS Fueling up for a long weekend!

SpeedoGuido
07-16-2009, 01:45 AM
Yay! Ben White.....
Dave looks pretty jacked!

MsGuns
07-16-2009, 01:50 AM
Dave, who is Ben's sponsor?

huge285
07-16-2009, 01:57 AM
dave, who is ben's sponsor?

nutrabolics!

LANCE ADAM
07-16-2009, 02:15 AM
when r the rxmuscle tanks avalable?

Aaron Singerman
07-16-2009, 02:40 AM
You guys ALREADY taped this show?! And we gotta wait till Friday night?!

SpeedoGuido
07-16-2009, 03:10 AM
You guys ALREADY taped this show?! And we gotta wait till Friday night?!

Maybe Off Topic will be up by then!!!:D

Biggie973
07-16-2009, 05:57 AM
Dave is looking awesome. I wanna hear this show now... I can't wait!!

diego-b
07-16-2009, 09:28 AM
This is one of our best to date starting off with BEN "the Greatest" White he's funny as hell:headbang:. And then Jimmy Steam rolled through the show taking no prisoners, the Angriest Bull let everyone get it :pistols:.

WHACK PACK 4 LIFE!!!!!!!!:bowdown::bowdown::beerbang:

BigFitz
07-16-2009, 09:41 AM
I can't wait to hear what Big Ben has to say. Dave looks shredded I hope those RX tank tops are available soon. Jeff's Getting REAL BIG, Any chance of a Jeff the Producer and John Romano pose off, Jeff?

Nick Paladino
07-16-2009, 10:38 AM
Jimmy Explodes on Jeff for the fact that he never answers his phone!! lol I had alot of fun doing the show with you guys! I hope to do it again!

davidyes
07-16-2009, 11:11 AM
Can't wait!

swiftriz
07-16-2009, 11:20 AM
the bull looking jackedddddddddddddd !!

Big Barry
07-16-2009, 02:01 PM
FFS. lol. Look at Dave!! He looks like he's getting ready for a show!! He's looking "LARGE AND IN CHARGE!!" there, Jimmy and Jeff too!! . Can't wait for "RX Muscle TV" with training segments.:lift3::lift2::lift:

AlanH
07-16-2009, 11:17 PM
that will be awesome and all the hosts are just getting jacked i agree that rx tv will rock

BuffGuy
07-17-2009, 10:23 PM
DAVE!! I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!!!! Jimmmy! is awsome!

AFTazz06
07-17-2009, 11:56 PM
Jimmy at his best!! HAHAHAHA

LANCE ADAM
07-17-2009, 11:57 PM
listin now, LMAO FUNNY ASS INTRO!

azn-beef
07-18-2009, 12:35 AM
I love it how jimmy talks over people

Jimmy you the man for speaking up for your fans:beerbang:

derekanthony
07-18-2009, 01:35 AM
this is one of our best to date starting off with ben "the greatest" white he's funny as hell:headbang:. And then jimmy steam rolled through the show taking no prisoners, the angriest bull let everyone get it :pistols:.

Whack pack 4 life!!!!!!!!:bowdown::bowdown::beerbang:best show ? You fall asleep ? I thought it was horrible. I like it better when everyone participates. You didnt even talk bud how was it best to date? When its live it will be so much better people who have big mouths will be heard but then the people who are camera friendly will also get the spotlight...i dont know how you do it sit in a show for a hour and say two things, i would loose it thats why i dont go everyweek when its live i think we will all have our fair chance etc....

Peace

see ya soon

derekanthony
07-18-2009, 01:38 AM
It needs to be viewed on cam .. That way you can see peoples real personalities and the people who dont realy talk diego jeff (in his real voice) we will get to see there exspression etc and i think that will be priceless. Its like nothing else when you see big jimmy or mr g go crazy and you see the facial exspression in awe of the other guys. Dros,jeff diego, other guests etc... On radio you cant see it. It will be a whole new ballgame on camera trust me....

LANCE ADAM
07-18-2009, 01:39 AM
wow jimmy is on a rampage. lmao fuckin hilarous wish this was on video

derekanthony
07-18-2009, 01:39 AM
i love it how jimmy talks over people

jimmy you the man for speaking up for your fans:beerbang:youll never hear him speaking over me :) that would be a show

derekanthony
07-18-2009, 01:40 AM
wow jimmy is on a rampage. lmao fuckin hilarous wish this was on videoTHANK YOU !!!:bowdown:

the_gift
07-18-2009, 04:08 AM
ben white and angry bull would make a great team! when you film them, can you guys have the voice over and have clips of them talking funny in the gym?? thats gonna be one of the funniest, top notch rx videos

the_gift
07-18-2009, 04:08 AM
and the show was hilarious.. most ive laughed in a while

the_gift
07-18-2009, 04:15 AM
dave you look great! hollyy cow, you look even better than in ur avi!

Big Barry
07-18-2009, 04:38 AM
Jimmy's right, the fans have been waiting a long time for the "RX TV" show, everyone can see the potential it has!! It would be better if John was there but why not take the pressure off John and start-up the show "now", he'll get there eventually.

SpeedoGuido
07-18-2009, 04:45 AM
Jimmy the Bull & Ben White training together! Now THAT is cool!

PS: make sure you spike Jimmy's protein shake with a half bottle of wine ..... so he won't be so shy:D

Big Barry
07-18-2009, 04:54 AM
Jimmy the Bull & Ben White training together! Now THAT is cool!

PS: make sure you spike Jimmy's protein shake with a half bottle of wine ..... so he won't be so shy:D

Jimmy and Ben White would be good!! But a "Jimmy and Big Lou" reunion would be awesome!!

YouTube - Iron Bull 1

mrmeotz
07-18-2009, 06:11 AM
j&j ... jeff and jimmy....just hilarious... pure entertainment from both of them... :D

waugie14
07-18-2009, 08:27 AM
jimmys rants would of been great video! he's the only one to silence ben white

mrmeotz
07-18-2009, 12:08 PM
jimmy just listens to dave when he says to shut the f up :P

Aaron Singerman
07-18-2009, 12:37 PM
Jimmy was HOT for this show! It was interesting to hear Romano get shit for most of the hour... He TRIED to fight back, but his volume was way too low to compete with Jimmy! lol... and now I understand Jeff and his phone. I thought it was a fun episode.

swiftriz
07-18-2009, 03:37 PM
Jimmy is the best and i think other people can't take that he is the man!! More power to da bull!!

latissimus26
07-19-2009, 12:00 AM
this was the funniest episode ever! my ear buds popped out three times, i was laughting so hard. everyone else in the supermarket thought i was freaking nuts!

diego-b
07-19-2009, 01:49 AM
best show ? You fall asleep ? I thought it was horrible. I like it better when everyone participates. You didnt even talk bud how was it best to date? When its live it will be so much better people who have big mouths will be heard but then the people who are camera friendly will also get the spotlight...i dont know how you do it sit in a show for a hour and say two things, i would loose it thats why i dont go everyweek when its live i think we will all have our fair chance etc....

Peace

see ya soon

I think it was funny but ur right u really have to be there or view it to appreciate it more. U know the deal with Jimmy when he's there no one really gets alot of talk time plus no one talks until there introduced, atleast thats wht dave tells everyone (but Only Jeff and I actaually listen) plus on this episode we all had less time since Ben was on the show. Cant wait till we alll go live... it will be a mad house. RX get ready Lights, Camera, Action:popcorn:

Leigh Carmichael
07-19-2009, 02:34 AM
I think it was funny but ur right u really have to be there or view it to appreciate it more. U know the deal with Jimmy when he's there no one really gets alot of talk time plus no one talks until there introduced, atleast thats wht dave tells everyone (but Only Jeff and I actaually listen) plus on this episode we all had less time since Ben was on the show. Cant wait till we alll go live... it will be a mad house. RX get ready Lights, Camera, Action:popcorn:
Diego you are the man. You seem like a straight up guy, not trying to be something you're not.

I want to see you kick some ass on stage in November.

Big Barry
07-19-2009, 03:57 AM
Jimmy is the best and i think other people can't take that he is the man!! More power to da bull!!

Jealousy runs deep!! If he left the show what would be left?? I like Mr G's intro too but "EVERYBODY" i know listen to the "whack pack show" for Jimmy's comedy mayhem, the clue is in the name "whack pack", without Jimmy change the name to "Pack".

~Maz~
07-19-2009, 06:44 AM
Jealousy runs deep!! If he left the show what would be left?? I like Mr G's intro too but "EVERYBODY" i know listen to the "whack pack show" for Jimmy's comedy mayhem, the clue is in the name "whack pack", without Jimmy change the name to "Pack".

Never a truer word spoken BBB. Whenever Jimmy hits a wall with his bike and can't make the show it's like a different show altogether. I enjoy Jeff's multi-personalities, Mr G, Dave and John trying to keep order!! BUT there is only one Jimmy!!

:drunk::excited::jump::excited::drunk:

This Is War
07-19-2009, 08:12 AM
Jimmy was awesome, great to see him back in true form!

jaydhee1
07-20-2009, 01:11 AM
That show was great! Jimmy went nutso, funny how you could barely hear John talk for a while. Can't wait for the showdown!

azn-beef
07-20-2009, 01:35 AM
Where was mr.g?!?!?!?!?

LANCE ADAM
07-20-2009, 03:00 AM
Where was mr.g?!?!?!?!?

ya i kno i thought of that after the show, the funny thing is the show is actually more organzied with mr. g:eek:

FUCKIN CRAZY!

diego-b
07-20-2009, 11:50 AM
Diego you are the man. You seem like a straight up guy, not trying to be something you're not.

I want to see you kick some ass on stage in November.

Thanks alot Bro and yea man I'm not there to take over the show or go crazy screaming I have a blast just being there giving my input and laughing my ass off at all of the mayhem that goes on during and after the show. Glad that everyone likes all of us and its only going to get crazier and better. Stay Tuned:beerbang:

huge285
07-22-2009, 01:20 AM
DIEGO is packing an oiled-up most muscular in his avatar!

Big Barry
07-22-2009, 01:55 AM
Hey Diego!! Sorry i left you out when i suggested Dave, Jimmy and Jeff were getting seriously jacked!! It's the whole whack pack!! Nice avatar, hope you win your show with ease bro!!

Leigh Carmichael
07-22-2009, 03:03 AM

Hell yeah that's the shit right there.

What better motivation to get in shape than having oiled up off season photos on the net.

Dave are you working with him for his prep?

diego-b
07-22-2009, 12:27 PM

Hope everyone likes it I don't really take alot of pics But wht the hell why not.
:lift: Maybe Ill Strip down to my undies and hit a few shots tonight on AFTER Hours everyone will just have to stay tuned:eek:

diego-b
07-22-2009, 12:30 PM
Hell yeah that's the shit right there.

What better motivation to get in shape than having oiled up off season photos on the net.

Dave are you working with him for his prep?

Yea The Guru is Doing my Diet. I know that with his help and the whole RX/SPECIES crew ill be my best.

Leigh Carmichael
07-22-2009, 02:57 PM
Yea The Guru is Doing my Diet. I know that with his help and the whole RX/SPECIES crew ill be my best.

That's cool, you certainly have the right people in your corner.

I hope you will be on the Palumbo diet not the "Dave Palumbo" diet haha.

All the best mate.

LANCE ADAM
07-22-2009, 05:30 PM
That's cool, you certainly have the right people in your corner.

I hope you will be on the Palumbo diet not the "Dave Palumbo" diet haha.

All the best mate.

LOL, looks like hes on the dave palumbo diet:D... to many chalupas

JK:) im sure ull get peeled come contest time