rcullenx199
10-04-2015, 10:49 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHQ7drk0x2Y

Swiper
10-04-2015, 11:16 AM
https://archive.is/6IDM

Mobster
10-04-2015, 01:20 PM
AKA annoying pratt. He's 'almost faught' loads it seems.

Curt James
10-04-2015, 04:55 PM
"Okay, gotta go. Nice talking. Bye."

Professor X
10-05-2015, 02:33 AM
Dude got fat since 2010.

I don't get why anyone would waste ten seconds talking to someone who approached you like that in public.

Puma
10-05-2015, 07:20 AM
Seems like he had another video which featured Phil Heath and one he shot with Jay Cutler that he has yet to post.

Professor X
10-05-2015, 01:40 PM
What jackass would think Rich Piana was only 225lbs! It's like some guys really believe gigantic muscular dudes are just a little bit bigger than they are.

Mobster
10-05-2015, 01:51 PM
Seems like he had another video which featured Phil Heath and one he shot with Jay Cutler that he has yet to post.

I'm pretty sure I saw one with Jay

Poker face Ace
10-05-2015, 02:09 PM
I would of cold blasted him and used the insanity plea. 'Ha, take that bitch'

JohnnyStyles
10-05-2015, 02:14 PM
Da praaaaafeeeeeettttt

BananaHammock
10-05-2015, 03:41 PM
What jackass would think Rich Piana was only 225lbs! It's like some guys really believe gigantic muscular dudes are just a little bit bigger than they are.

They're unaware oil is heavier than muscle

Professor X
10-05-2015, 03:48 PM
They're unaware oil is heavier than muscle

What kind of guys follow Piana?
that many newbs want synthol arms?

The tattoos help it blend in better but you can still see that's what it is..

BananaHammock
10-05-2015, 03:58 PM

Most likely don't know better. He's done a pretty good job with it. Way better than DA did.

Puma
10-05-2015, 04:57 PM
I'm pretty sure I saw one with Jay

I know he polays a bit of it at the end of the other videos but he claims he's holding out for a certain amount of likes on the videoes he already posted before posting the Jay one. Maybe he previously posted it and took it down after coming up with this strategy.

No interest here.

BrickHead
10-05-2015, 09:10 PM
By law, this guy's behavior is considered harassment. Dude is dumb to even film it considering someone can easily use it against him if they wanted to go forward in pressing charges. Annoying people and challenging them to fights is outright hostile, even if it's a "joke".

BrickHead
10-05-2015, 09:14 PM
People follow Piana because he is exceptionally gregarious, smooth, and entertaining. It's unlikely people tune into him only because he has synthol-enhanced guns. He also has what many young guys--particular awkward and lost ones, which make up a sizable minority of the meat head crowd--dream of having: fame, success with women, money, large muscles, experience competing in something, and sociability.

Professor X
10-05-2015, 10:18 PM
People follow Piana because he is exceptionally gregarious, smooth, and entertaining. It's unlikely people tune into him only because he has synthol-enhanced guns. He also has what many young guys--particular awkward and lost ones, which make up a sizable minority of the meat head crowd--dream of having: fame, success with women, money, large muscles, experience competing in something, and sociability.
There is no way in hell Piana is getting more women based on his looks. If he does have more success with women it has to be because of his popularity....which begs the question of why newbs would even want to look like him.

I would call him a "physique artist" because of the synthol and tats before I ever called what he does bodybuilding.

Smooth and entertaining? If you say so.

I think it is strange this guy gets a pass when he is literally promoting early steroid use more than any athlete who avoids the subject.

Curt James
10-05-2015, 11:58 PM
By law, this guy's behavior is considered harassment. Dude is dumb to even film it considering someone can easily use it against him if they wanted to go forward in pressing charges. Annoying people and challenging them to fights is outright hostile, even if it's a "joke".

How can it be harassment when Piana or anyone could simply walk away. Piana was an active participant and seemed unfazed.

BrickHead
10-06-2015, 07:09 AM
How can it be harassment when Piana or anyone could simply walk away. Piana was an active participant and seemed unfazed.

I was referring to both clips generally. Walking up to someone, grilling them, and asking, "Do you want to fight?", I say that would be harassment.

BrickHead
10-06-2015, 07:14 AM
There is no way in hell Piana is getting more women based on his looks. If he does have more success with women it has to be because of his popularity....which begs the question of why newbs would even want to look like him.

I would call him a "physique artist" because of the synthol and tats before I ever called what he does bodybuilding.

Smooth and entertaining? If you say so.

I think it is strange this guy gets a pass when he is literally promoting early steroid use more than any athlete who avoids the subject.

I didn't say WHY he has a very attractive woman right now, and why he likely has always had a woman or no problem attracting one. I did not say it is because of his looks. Anyway, botox aside, he is not ugly, and you're the one who brought up his looks.

It doesn't matter if YOU find him entertaining or smooth. He clearly is to many considering how many contacts he has, his past career accomplishments, and above all, his enormous amount of followers around the globe and on You Tube particularly.

Who's giving him a pass or even thinking of this? People go to his You Tube channel and get in line to meet him at expos and randomly ask for his photograph while he is going about his business in Venice. They like him! They're not thinking of any pass.

Professor X
10-06-2015, 10:08 AM
Who's giving him a pass or even thinking of this?

Yeah ...that's the problem. A synthol user who is dangerously open about steroid use and no one even thinks of it apparently.

Meanwhile, you see much hate thrown at someone like Kali Muscle when the man has started a program to educate about autism and does NOT promote early steroid use.

Gee, you would think someone would think of this.

Also, Piana shows facial signs of acromegaly or overuse of growth hormone. He looks odd facially because of it.

Why are people overlooking the negatives of a synthol using promoter of early steroid use?

BananaHammock
10-06-2015, 10:18 AM
Yeah ...that's the problem. A synthol user who is dangerously open about steroid use and no one even thinks of it apparently.

Meanwhile, you see much hate thrown at someone like Kali Muscle when the man has started a program to educate about autism and does NOT promote early steroid use.

Gee, you would think someone would think of this.

Also, Piana shows facial signs of acromegaly or overuse of growth hormone. He looks odd facially because of it.

Why are people overlooking the negatives of a synthol using promoter of early steroid use?

I think that has more to do with Botox and collagen injections

Professor X
10-06-2015, 11:49 AM
I think that has more to do with Botox and collagen injections
Botox and collagen may be some of it but not when it comes to his brow ridge and jaw.

The reaction to him is just odd to me when people have nothing but negative things to say about Kali Muscle.

One went to jail.

One sits around and openly discusses a topic that is illegal....he just hasn't been caught yet.

One gets called smooth the other a criminal.

If that's not bias I don't know what is.

One is filling himself with fake muscle and collagen while the other built real muscle.

And people show favor to the fake guy???

BrickHead
10-06-2015, 12:05 PM
Botox and collagen may be some of it but not when it comes to his brow ridge and jaw.

The reaction to him is just odd to me when people have nothing but negative things to say about Kali Muscle.

One went to jail.

One sits around and openly discusses a topic that is illegal....he just hasn't been caught yet.

One is filling himself with fake muscle and collagen while the other built real muscle.

This is similar to not understanding why many young women admire Kim Kardashian and not Hellen Keller, or not understanding why some good people got screwed over and some bad people got over.

I assume men in their 30's and up understand that this is how the world works in many cases, even if it is not right or fair.

I am sure there are plenty of people who are fans of both Kali Muscle and Rich Piana. Both men have admirers and haters as well. If you check Piana's YT channel, you can see he has a huge share of people who ridicule and dislike him.

I assume you like Kali and not Rich. For some it's the other way around. Something wrong or unfair about this? People can like or dislike whoever they damn please. I like Rich. It does not mean I condone everything he does. Same goes for some other people I like.

You're expecting quite a bit from the American public in common sense, morality, sophistication, and reasoning.

Professor X
10-06-2015, 12:06 PM
This is similar to not understanding why many young women admire Kim Kardashian and not Hellen Keller, .

I can't take anything you write after a comment like this seriously.

Professor X
10-06-2015, 12:09 PM
Just to be clear, your analogy was ridiculous.

If you were comparing Kardashian to Minaj it would make sense because both are popular because of how they look.

Lol at Helen Keller vs Kardashian.

Seriously ....I laughed so hard I think I peed myself...

Poker face Ace
10-06-2015, 12:42 PM
Kali went to prison. And yes he is a mennace to society. Just because he has muscles doesn't mean shit. Atleast rich never got locked up

If you were comparing Kardashian to Minaj it would make sense because both are popular because of how they look.

BrickHead
10-06-2015, 12:45 PM

The same thing has happened to me after several of your posts through the years as well.

Maniacal
10-06-2015, 12:46 PM

One went to jail.

The fake guy is the one claiming natural status when he's juiced to the fucking gills.

BrickHead
10-06-2015, 12:48 PM
My statement is not ridiculous considering that I believe Minaj and Kardashian are utterly worthless and untalented yet the American public at large likes them, which actually makes for a plausible analogy considering your beloved darling Kali Muscle is attempting to raise autism awareness.

Kali is an ex-con, so that's why people call him a criminal. Why you are upset by this is pee-worthy as well.

Professor X
10-06-2015, 12:48 PM
Kali went to prison. And yes he is a mennace to society. Just because he has muscles doesn't mean shit. Atleast rich never got locked up
Wait....that comment holds no logic.

If you were that concerned about the rules of society, it wouldn't matter which one had been in jail if they both have done illegal shit. ...and one openly promotes the illegal shit.

Poker face Ace
10-06-2015, 12:49 PM
And Rich never claimed being natural. Ever vid is almost about his drug use
The fake guy is the one claiming natural status when he's juiced to the fucking gills.

Professor X
10-06-2015, 12:49 PM
No, the fake one is the one without real muscles....

Professor X
10-06-2015, 12:50 PM
The same thing has happened to me after several of your posts through the years as well.
Hey, as long as you understand how wrong that analogy was and the point you tried to build from it.

Professor X
10-06-2015, 12:51 PM
Rich never claimed being natural. Ever vid is almost about his drug use
Synthol is now considered real muscle??

Maniacal
10-06-2015, 12:51 PM
Rich never claimed being natural. Ever vid is almost about his drug use

You are the stupidest fuck on this site.

Poker face Ace
10-06-2015, 12:53 PM
Both are blasting pretty hard. If they both came off the real muscle would show even though they both end up looking like golf clubs

Maniacal
10-06-2015, 12:54 PM

You realize that 100% of your IFBB idols use SEOs, right?

ANd, Piana does have 'real muscle' under the PMMA.

Poker face Ace
10-06-2015, 12:55 PM
I love your melt down. I think you need some arimedex fatty. I was supporting your comment you adhd riddled fat slob
You are the stupidest fuck on this site.

Professor X
10-06-2015, 01:08 PM
You realize that 100% of your IFBB idols use SEOs, right?

ANd, Piana does have 'real muscle' under the PMMA.
Lol at "he does have real muscle....under the implants, the football shoulder pads, synthol, and collagen.

Also, I don't have many ifbb idols. The ones I do have don't look loaded up on synthol.

Professor X
10-06-2015, 01:10 PM
Both are blasting pretty hard. If they both came off the real muscle would show even though they both end up looking like golf clubs
What? One is literally filled out with oil while the other isn't and walks around in great shape all year.

Seriously, how is anyone who is a true fan of bodybuilding in favor of someone who built an Internet persona around injecting oil implants and drug use?

Poker face Ace
10-06-2015, 01:11 PM
Not synthol they are loaded up on but juice. even better
Lol at "he does have real muscle....under the implants, the football shoulder pads, synthol, and collagen.

Also, I don't have many ifbb idols. The ones I do have don't look loaded up on synthol.

Professor X
10-06-2015, 01:12 PM
Not synthol they are loaded up on but juice. even better
Uh yeah ...and you still have to build YOUR OWN MUSCLE even if you use steroids.

Professor X
10-06-2015, 03:02 PM
Kali is an ex-con, so that's why people call him a criminal. Why you are upset by this is pee-worthy as well.

Again, please explain the logic of focusing on who is an ex con when both have done illegal activities that we know of publicly?

" Kali is an ex-con, so that's why people call him a criminal."

Yeah....and the other guys does criminal activity and he is NOT a criminal?

That's some awesome thinking you got going on.

BrickHead
10-06-2015, 03:12 PM
Again, please explain the logic of focusing on who is an ex con when both have done illegal activities that we know of publicly?

I never said that Rich Piana is not a criminal. Thanks for shoving words on me as usual.

BrickHead
10-06-2015, 03:16 PM
And perhaps some of us dislike Kali is because he told his viewers on You Tube that if it weren't for his erotic videos (which I don't see as such a a big deal, someone showing off his nude body) and lifting, he would be "robbin' yo mama, robbin' yo sista".

Yeah, some of us might not take so kindly when are informed that if some guy couldn't earn a few bucks from showing off his body--perhaps earning money through another means was beyond him, especially considering that it's not as if those videos rewarded him much money--he would be robbing out sisters and mothers.

BrickHead
10-06-2015, 03:20 PM
And in the end it doesn't matter who has oil-enhanced arms or not, despite that one "worked" for his arms. There are no damn rules in gaining popularity or money in bodybuilding-related endeavors. Rich has more fame and reward from this than Kali, whether you think it's deserved or not, or that you think Kali SHOULD be more popular and prosperous. Rich earned much money long before he was asked to sign on with Mutant and his subsequent successes. Despite his oil-enhanced arms and botox, he had foresight and realize that day trading and real estate pay more dividends in money and life than robbing people and skin flicks.

Professor X
10-06-2015, 03:24 PM
And perhaps some of us dislike Kali is because he told his viewers on You Tube that if it weren't for his erotic videos (which I don't see as such a a big deal, someone showing off his nude body) and lifting, he would be "robbin' yo mama, robbin' yo sista".

What erotic videos?

You cheer on a guy who is no doubt getting more younger lifters to use steroids before they even build a base of mass.

You boo the guy who went to jail, got out and literally created his own business and is NOT promoting early drug use.

You pick and choose what you want to stand against ....and logic is nowhere to be found.

Professor X
10-06-2015, 03:26 PM
Rich has more fame and reward from this than Kali, .

How do you know this? You are sure Rich is making more money?

BrickHead
10-06-2015, 04:00 PM
What erotic videos?

You cheer on a guy who is no doubt getting more younger lifters to use steroids before they even build a base of mass.

You boo the guy who went to jail, got out and literally created his own business and is NOT promoting early drug use.

You pick and choose what you want to stand against ....and logic is nowhere to be found.

1) If I recall correctly, Rich has urged in his videos for people to stay away from roids altogether or to wait considerable time to do them.

2) I'll boo a grown adult who said that if he didn't have his bills paid by a specific legal means only (there are jobs available besides video work) that he would be "robbin' yo mamma, robbin' yo sista". Other than that, I wouldn't be a fan of Kali simply because I don't find him entertaining. Actually, though I find the robbery talk distasteful, I think in all seriousness Kali at this current time is not a bad guy and was saying that for effect and out of frustration because people gave him a hard time for his video work with the name Chuck Basher.

I think he recognized the error of his ways, and yeah, sometimes he is amusing and funny. I happen to like Rich more.

2) What I and many others find entertaining is not always centered around logic. I am not logging on to Rich's channel for a sermon.

3) I get some of your points, as they are plausible.

doodoomaniacs
10-06-2015, 04:10 PM
Piana is a cool dude but he did let that dude punk him...Piana should've let Viking fight him

Musclepapa John
10-06-2015, 04:44 PM
I think you are missing some of the points Brickhead is making and you two are actually more on the same page than you realize as you sound offended by Piana's popularity considering his drug protocol, acknowledgement of it publicly and physique.

Brickhead seems to me to be noting that you can have a large following even a low culture oriented one without regard to morals, virtues, humanitarian activities, etc. You are likewise both right about Kali as regardless of his criminal record he is a good guy and no more un-natural than Piana. Kail gets public points for humanitarianism, but marked down by many in popular culture because they don't like excons.

Everybody breaks some law and likely most everyday even if it be running a red light. Yet, regardless of whether it fair or not if you are labeled an excon and even use that as part of your marketing as Kali does some people won't like it. And yes he is black. A black Rich Piana I don't think would fly :)

I used to do genre oriented media work with guns, knives, swords and other weapons and got away from it as many people just don't like that sort of thing. Piana is popular regardless of whether he can be held up as an example of all that's righteous and virtuous or rather a parade of fuck this, fuck that bits of low culture.

Its just the way it is. Look at it like a historian rather than preacher or politician and try to keep the cortisol levels down while focusing on it. IMHO.

Professor X
10-06-2015, 05:15 PM
. And yes he is black. A black Rich Piana I don't think would fly :)

Lol.
I'm trying to get brick to acknowledge that. It's the piece people keep leaving out as if it isn't one of the main reasons for the double standard.

Curt James
10-06-2015, 06:11 PM
Hey, as long as you understand how wrong that analogy was and the point you tried to build from it.

Do you understand that you never seem to want an actual conversation but seemingly only look to prove that the other guy is wrong. lol

Curt James
10-06-2015, 06:14 PM
Lol.
I'm trying to get brick to acknowledge that. It's the piece people keep leaving out as if it isn't one of the main reasons for the double standard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3cGfrExozQ

Tu Holmes
10-06-2015, 06:21 PM

Well, the Ex-Con means he was "convicted", and therefore a criminal.

While the other person may do some thing "illegal", he is not convicted of a crime, hence not an Ex-Con and not a criminal.

He is an "alleged" criminal.

Puma
10-06-2015, 07:26 PM
Personally have no interest in following either. Have seen Piana as a co-star on a number of videos I had interest in but as a natty he would have less relevant information for me even beyond the guys on the juice. I guess his 5% thing is good marketing towards individuality if I understand the meaning behind it but I wouldn't want to implant a shark fin in my back just to set myself apart from the crowd.

Curt James
10-06-2015, 07:45 PM
The shark fin? ^^^ I bet someone has actually done that. O.o

Professor X
10-06-2015, 07:56 PM
Do you understand that you never seem to want an actual conversation but seemingly only look to prove that the other guy is wrong. lol

My bad. Curt, please explain the relationship or context of Helen Keller vs Kim Kardashian...

You know...since my goal wasn't to show the wrong analogy but, as you say, to simply prove the other guy wrong.

Was he wrong or right?

Professor X
10-06-2015, 07:58 PM
Well, the Ex-Con means he was "convicted", and therefore a criminal.

While the other person may do some thing "illegal", he is not convicted of a crime, hence not an Ex-Con and not a criminal.

He is an "alleged" criminal.

Yes, and anyone against ex cons would logically also be against people who allegedly commit crimes..

But thanks for the info. I feel like I'm on judge Mathis....

Tu Holmes
10-06-2015, 08:08 PM
Yes, and anyone against ex cons would logically also be against people who allegedly commit crimes..

But thanks for the info. I feel like I'm on judge Mathis....

Typically Ex-Cons have had some proof that they have done what people say they have done.

To the best of my knowledge, Piana, while a toolbag, has never been convicted of any crimes, therefore I can not call him a criminal based on "hearsay".

I'm sure you understand that though. Hence why he is not in fact, a criminal.

Surely you may want to be sarcastic in the response, but the logic can not be lost on you. Unless you simply choose to not see the inaccuracy of what you are trying to portray.

Professor X
10-06-2015, 08:11 PM
Typically Ex-Cons have had some proof that they have done what people say they have done.

To the best of my knowledge, Piana, while a toolbag, has never been convicted of any crimes, therefore I can not call him a criminal based on "hearsay".

By that same logic then no one can claim like many did in this thread that Kali is a fake or that he has used any illegal hormones.

The strange thing is....you didn't post to correct anyone about that at all....

Tu Holmes
10-06-2015, 08:17 PM
By that same logic then no one can claim like many did in this thread that Kali is a fake or that he has used any illegal hormones.

It's not strange.

I am not reading the entire thread and simply picked up on the controversy surrounding "criminal vs. non-criminal"

He is allegedly a user of illegal hormones, but certainly I have no proof of such.

Had you made that a talking point, perhaps I would have keyed in on that and not criminal vs. alleged criminal.

That doesn't seem very strange at all, actually.

BananaHammock
10-06-2015, 08:17 PM

Because he's black. All whites are racist. I thought you knew that???

Tu Holmes
10-06-2015, 08:19 PM
Because he's black. All whites are racist. I thought you knew that???

Is that the assumption Professor X is working under?

Professor, do you believe it's strange because Kali is black and Piana is not?

Professor X
10-06-2015, 08:22 PM
It's not strange.

I am not reading the entire thread and simply picked up on the controversy surrounding "criminal vs. non-criminal"

He is allegedly a user of illegal hormones, but certainly I have no proof of such.

Had you made that a talking point, perhaps I would have keyed in on that and not criminal vs. alleged criminal.

That doesn't seem very strange at all, actually.
It's a talking point the moment someone walks in and claims that no one can say what Piana has done so we have no proof of any criminal act.

It means that saying Kali Muscle is lying to fans means that posters are spreading hearsay disqualifying their argument.

Tu Holmes
10-06-2015, 08:24 PM
It's a talking point the moment someone walks in and claims that no one can say what Piana has done so we have no proof of any criminal act.

It means that saying Kali Muscle is lying to fans means that posters are spreading hearsay disqualifying their argument.

Ok... so is that the point you're making?

Why didn't you just say that in the first place?

Did I miss that part? It seemed you were stuck on criminal vs. non-criminal and not mentioning the hearsay aspect.

If I did miss that, then it's my bad, but alas, so goes the world.

Just to be clear, this is not a race thing right?

BananaHammock
10-06-2015, 08:25 PM
Is that the assumption Professor X is working under?

Professor, do you believe it's strange because Kali is black and Piana is not?

Does Kai Greene love citrus?

Tu Holmes
10-06-2015, 08:25 PM
Does Kai Greene love citrus?

I would like to see it from his own typing of course... Just to be clear.

Professor X
10-06-2015, 08:28 PM
Ok... so is that the point you're making?

Why didn't you just say that in the first place?

Did I miss that part? It seemed you were stuck on criminal vs. non-criminal and not mentioning the hearsay aspect.

If I did miss that, then it's my bad, but alas, so goes the world.

Just to be clear, this is not a race thing right?
Maybe you should read the thread to know the point I am making. I'm not known for beating around the bush.

Tu Holmes
10-06-2015, 08:30 PM
Maybe you should read the thread to know the point I am making. I'm not known for beating around the bush.

In the time it took you to type that, you could have probably just said what it was.

Too much trouble to just answer questions posed I guess.

Sheesh.

Professor X
10-06-2015, 08:32 PM
In the time it took you to type that, you could have probably just said what it was.

Sheesh.
No...it's best I address the guy who ignores an entire discussion but tries to get an update from one of the least serious posters on this site.

Lol....like all of those pages were written to not be read....

Tu Holmes
10-06-2015, 08:35 PM
No...it's best I address the guy who ignores an entire discussion but tries to get an update from one of the least serious posters on this site.

So just reading through the first 3 pages, you thought Piana was a tool...

Then you decided you didn't see what's up with women liking him.

Then YOU brought Kali Muscle into the conversation.

So since no one said anything about Kali before you, we can make the assumption that it's you who wanted to make the premise that Piana is worse than Kali, even though that wasn't stated by anyone before you did.

I think I got everything.

BananaHammock
10-06-2015, 08:36 PM

I accept that title but you have said all whities are racist.

Tu Holmes
10-06-2015, 08:36 PM
Oh... and you still didn't answer the question as to whether it's about race, but if you DO decide it's about race, since it was YOU who brought Kali into it, we can assume that it's you who has the race issue.

Professor X
10-06-2015, 08:42 PM
Oh... and you still didn't answer the question as to whether it's about race, but if you DO decide it's about race, since it was YOU who brought Kali into it, we can assume that it's you who has the race issue.

This was my first comment on the discussion...

Race had nothing to do with this statement....so why is it suddenly race is all you see?

Tu Holmes
10-06-2015, 08:46 PM
This was my first comment on the discussion...

Race had nothing to do with this statement....so why is it suddenly race is all you see?

I asked a question, nothing more, nothing less.

Someone else said it was a racial tone, so I inquired awaiting your response, which you didn't until just now.

Surely your statement of "why is it suddenly race is all you see?" is inaccurate based upon the conversation history.

I was simply awaiting your response to his statement.

None the less, you brought Kali into it, no one else.

I don't think it's strange that here, on this board in particular, people find someone openly promoting steroid usage is treated more favorably than anyone who simply avoids it.

That seems quite expected.

Timbo89
10-06-2015, 08:47 PM
Black Lives Matter (to someone I guess)

Professor X
10-06-2015, 08:52 PM
I asked a question, nothing more, nothing less.

Someone else said it was a racial tone, so I inquired awaiting your response, which you didn't until just now.

Surely your statement of "why is it suddenly race is all you see?" is inaccurate based upon the conversation history.

I was simply awaiting your response to his statement.

None the less, you brought Kali into it, no one else.

I don't think it's strange that here, on this board in particular, people find someone openly promoting steroid usage is treated more favorably than anyone who simply avoids it.

That seems quite expected.

Jesus....you ignored an entire discussion to start your own at the end?

WTF

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

Tu Holmes
10-06-2015, 08:55 PM
Jesus....you ignored an entire discussion to start your own at the end?

WTF

What are you talking about? I was simply responding to comments already posted.

So obviously the discussion had already started (criminal vs. non-criminal).

Hell, I'm responding to YOUR comments. Obviously I've not started my own anything when I'm responding TO YOU.

Timbo89
10-06-2015, 08:56 PM
Black lives matter!!!!

Curt James
10-06-2015, 09:34 PM
Was he wrong or right?

That's your concern.

Let's go with Everything you say is correct. You win. Go conquer some other realm.

Curt James
10-06-2015, 09:37 PM

Buuuuut you just did.

Timbo89
10-06-2015, 09:40 PM
Buuuuut you just did.

There's no point, Curt. He's a professor. He knows all.

Poker face Ace
10-06-2015, 10:19 PM
Id rather one speak the truth than 'hyphin mud will get ya jacked, yeah man' b.s
Wait....that comment holds no logic.

If you were that concerned about the rules of society, it wouldn't matter which one had been in jail if they both have done illegal shit. ...and one openly promotes the illegal shit.

Professor X
10-07-2015, 07:41 AM
That's your concern.

Let's go with Everything you say is correct. You win. Go conquer some other realm.
If you don't care who is right or wrong in a discussion, why respond to the discussion at all?

It's like you only post in my threads to give some off hand remark about me on a personal level.

Why did you log into a topic you don't care about?

Professor X
10-07-2015, 07:44 AM
Id rather one speak the truth than 'hyphin mud will get ya jacked, yeah man' b.s
Wait....so everything Piana says is truth?

BrickHead
10-07-2015, 08:58 AM
Wait....so everything Piana says is truth?

I believe he tries to speak the truth. That is, while he makes an effort to speak the truth, some of what he says is false, not by volition, but because of ignorance.

One example that sticks out clearly are his videos on HCG for restoring intratesticular testosterone. What he gets right on it is that some men need enormous dosing of the drug to restore T levels, upwards of 15,000 to 20,000 IU per week, which is what my urologist prescribes for restoring fertility and T if used alone. What he gets wrong is that he insists that HCG is useless if used in conjunction with T, which is completely false, because it can maintain intratesticular T and fertility in men with low doses while on T.

So while he aims to give viewers the inside scoop on things, he does get some things wrong. But again, he is not doing that on purpose.

But again, some people, including myself, like Piana, regardless of some asinine things he says or does. Some people don't like Kali's barking, bellowing, and bravado. Others do though. He's not lacking in popularity though, so I can't relate to a fuss about SOME people disliking or criticizing him.

Do we HAVE TO like or respect Kali? Do I have to like everyone? Do you? People can dislike or like whoever they please, even if it's for irrational reasons, so long as they don't mistreat anyone.

Professor X
10-07-2015, 10:56 AM
I believe he tries to speak the truth.

No, once again...is everything he says true...yes or no?

BrickHead
10-07-2015, 11:58 AM
No, once again...is everything he says true...yes or no?

Did you read my post above. I said not everything he says is true!

I said he TRIES to speak the truth, but fails to do so all the time because of ignorance! TRYING is not the same thing as DOING!

NO, HE DOESN'T SAY THE TRUTH ON EVERYTHING HE SAYS!

YES, IF RICH PIANA IS USING DRUGS WITHOUT A PRESCRIPTION FOR CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES HE IS THEREBY COMMITTING A CRIME!

NO, RICH PIANA IS NOT A SAINT! I AM STILL A FAN!

Are you happy that I have fallen for your attempt to get me to grovel in slavish ingratiation to you?!

VICTORY: YOU GOT YOUR WAY IN AN ONLINE FORUM FOR A HOBBY!

Professor X
10-07-2015, 12:00 PM
Do you believe Kali Muscles comment that you claimed yet didn't quote and we have no proof of was meant jokingly or seriously?

Professor X
10-07-2015, 12:02 PM

I also asked what erotica videos and how do you know about them?

BrickHead
10-07-2015, 12:14 PM
Do you believe Kali Muscles comment that you claimed yet didn't quote and we have no proof of was meant jokingly or seriously?

1) Didn't quote? Kali said those lines about robbery in a You Tube video and I don't give a crap if it's serious or not considering it's not a joke I am fond of. Like with my right to dislike someone, I can also dislike one's statements.

2) In the same video, Kali admits he partook in an erotic video!

3) How do I know? Gee, rumors spread around in the age of the internet, and anyone with so much resourcefulness to use Google or other search engines can find out the nitty gritty.

Professor X
10-07-2015, 12:18 PM
1) Didn't quote? Kali said those lines about robbery in a You Tube video and I don't give a crap if it's serious or not considering it's not a joke I am fond of. Like with my right to dislike someone, I can also dislike one's statements.

This doesn't answer the question. It doesn't matter if you liked the comment. Once again, did you think he was joking or being serious?

2) In the same video, Kali admits he partook in an erotic video!

How do you know he wasn't joking?

3) How do I know? Gee, rumors spread around in the age of the internet, and anyone with so much resourcefulness to use Google or other search engines can find out the nitty gritty.

Oh....so you hate the man because of rumors.

Logic.

Musclepapa John
10-07-2015, 12:22 PM
I agree with you on this.
Kali is known for having a testimony of turning his life of crime around. Its a popular theme and Kali appears to be the leader in mentoring his audience with his streets tone towards a better life. I'd be hard pressed to not acknowledge I'd rather hang out with Kali and his crew versus Piana's even though his wife Sara is a long time personal friend of mine.

BrickHead
10-07-2015, 12:26 PM
This doesn't answer the question. It doesn't matter if you liked the comment. Once again, did you think he was joking or being serious?
No, I don't think he was joking. Get that?

I don't think Kali would ever have the intention of harming anyone NOW! ANd perhaps he was talking about his mindset THEN, which would make it not a joke. I already fucking told you in a previous post that I think Kali at this point is harmlesss.

How do you know he wasn't joking?

I don't know! Nor did I say that I know. Because that would be something impossible to know! But I am allowed to think or assume whatever I damn please!

Oh....so you hate the man because of rumors.

Logic.

Where did I ever say I HATE Kali Muscle? I am not a fan of his and I don't like what he says or acts like? You'll have to get over this.

Seriously, who the hell do you think you are?

BrickHead
10-07-2015, 12:29 PM
I'll be on my way now. Perhaps you can grow up and realize this world doesn't cater to your every wish and expectation.

Musclepapa John
10-07-2015, 12:33 PM
As a grown up I find it difficult to be a "fan" of much. However, I believe Kali provides a positive and productive roll model for a specific demographic. That demographic isn't necessarily upper middle class white boys even though that demo may purchase more rap music than inner city blacks on the whole. For the lower income blacks and other demographics sympathetic to his message its a good market. I'd trust a black excon that spends a fair amount of time discouraging others from following his former bad examples more so than I'll freely trust a white man wearing a suit or with oiled up biceps and ink from head to toe who has no standout positive testimonials.
To each his own, but that's indeed just the way it is in a world where we can do whatever we damn well please.

No, I don't think he was joking. Get that?

I don't know! Nor did I say that I know. Because that would be something impossible to know! But I am allowed to think or assume whatever I damn please!

Where did I ever say I HATE Kali Muscle? I am not a fan of his and I don't like what he says or acts like? You'll have to get over this.

Professor X
10-07-2015, 12:40 PM

Just a guy on a discussion forum who questioned what you believe in and why.

Every negative you dwelled on is what Kali stands against. That means your reasons for your beliefs are shaky and point more towards simple bias rather than any logical reason.

Kali's brother's name is Bo. He is autistic. Kali spent several videos training Bo and discussing autism. After watching those vids I realized that people who think like you about rumors are pretty turned around when it comes to what is actually going on.

BrickHead
10-07-2015, 02:08 PM
Just a guy on a discussion forum who questioned what you believe in and why.

Every negative you dwelled on is what Kali stands against. That means your reasons for your beliefs are shaky and point more towards simple bias rather than any logical reason.

Kali's brother's name is Bo. He is autistic. Kali spent several videos training Bo and discussing autism. After watching those vids I realized that people who think like you about rumors are pretty turned around when it comes to what is actually going on.

1) That he was in a video is NOT a rumor. I would not believe it if it was not confirmed. And I wouldn't believe the tale if I had not INVOLUNTARILY come across a picture of his nude body and his pseudonym!

2) I don't think there is anything harmful about a guy showing his body in a video.

3) What BELIEFS (a pretty deep subject) have I even expressed here. I have expressed NO serious ideology here at all.

4) What the hell does a rumor about a video have to do with Kali doing a good deed? NOTHING! If he cares for his brother and family, then hats off to him! Seriously!

I don't know where you get even half of the accusations and assumptions you do and I sometimes wonder whether you are playing a game or have seriously poor reading comprehension (and logic).

BrickHead
10-07-2015, 02:21 PM
As a grown up I find it difficult to be a "fan" of much.

I get it. At 36 years old and married (planning on having a kid soon) I can't say I am a diehard fan of anything at this point. I am over role models, idols, cult of personality, and so on. Let's just say I tune into some people sometimes. That's all. At this point of life I do not need chest thumping, ra-ra-ra guidance of self-improvement material. That stuff is not bad and some people (no, not Rich Piana) do benefit from it at different points of their life, as I did. I have men I know in real life that I admire (who have done far more complicated and serious things than lift weights) as well as people I consider real heros or wise men. George Patton for example, or a great inventor or philosopher (again, not people who lift weights. Perhaps that's why, perhaps inappropriately, I mentioned Hellen Keller, who is a far better role model for women, amongst others, who did far more than loading herself with makeup putty, botox, and plastic surgery, acting like a whore, and happened to be "discovered" for doing so.

However, I believe Kali provides a positive and productive roll model for a specific demographic. That demographic isn't necessarily upper middle class white boys even though that demo may purchase more rap music than inner city blacks on the whole.

Yup. The second album I purchased was at age ten from a record store was It Takes a Nation of Millions by Public Enemy in 1990, though I happen to be Jewish (not fully white by strict definition).

For the lower income blacks and other demographics sympathetic to his message its a good market. I'd trust a black excon that spends a fair amount of time discouraging others from following his former bad examples more so than I'll freely trust a white man wearing a suit or with oiled up biceps and ink from head to toe who has no standout positive testimonials.
To each his own, but that's indeed just the way it is in a world where we can do whatever we damn well please.

That's a fair point. There are "businessmen" on Wall Street and in hedge funds who are no better than some other criminals and just engage in robbery minus weapons and have managed to fleece god knows how many people.

I enjoy your posts.

Professor X
10-07-2015, 02:21 PM
3) What BELIEFS (a pretty deep subject) have I even expressed here. I have expressed NO serious ideology here at all.

Well, you sort of did that when you claimed Kali being an ex-con was an issue even though if you follow bodybuilding, clearly you don't mind a little criminal activity. It is called hypocrisy.

I don't know where you get even half of the accusations and assumptions you do and I sometimes wonder whether you are playing a game or have seriously poor reading comprehension (and logic).

What assumptions did I make? You wrote responses to questions I asked. I haven't gone any farther than your own answers.

BrickHead
10-07-2015, 02:26 PM
Well, you sort of did that when you claimed Kali being an ex-con was an issue even though if you follow bodybuilding, clearly you don't mind a little criminal activity. It is called hypocrisy.

Though robbery is an issue, I was not even thinking about it when I stated I am not a fan of his. Where do you get this shit from? I have two people close to me (literally, that is, like a family member and a close friend) who served some time and repented and never went back to their old ways.

Aside from that, there is a limit to the amount of crime one commits or the nature of it or the person that I won't put up with, nor do I have to.

It's not hypocrisy. You speak as if a person needs to be exceedingly accepting of EVERYONE. Though I do not have any need to condemn all people who have done a wrong, it doesn't mean I have to indiscriminately like all of them or befriend all of them.

You can't seem to grasp this. It's not hypocrisy.

What assumptions did I make? You wrote responses to questions I asked. I haven't gone any farther than your own answers.

You have. You have literally made shit up.

BrickHead
10-07-2015, 02:28 PM
And let us say I am hypocritical (which I am not in this case), what is your plan for this? To show me down on a forum for a hobby? What are you, one lone man, going to do with all of us hypocrites?

Professor X
10-07-2015, 02:34 PM
And let us say I am hypocritical (which I am not in this case), what is your plan for this? To show me down on a forum for a hobby? What are you, one lone man, going to do with all of us hypocrites?

Who is "us"? I'm just talking to you. I disagree with most of what you write. If you post it publicly, thank goodness this is America and I get to comment on it.

Plans for this? Besides you being entertainment for about an hour, there are no other plans...

Puma
10-07-2015, 03:07 PM
We can pretty much kill any discussion of anyone's comments on the net if we bring up the question of whether they were joking.

Puma
10-07-2015, 03:26 PM
if you follow bodybuilding, clearly you don't mind a little criminal activity. It is called hypocrisy.

Now, here is an interesting one. It's a tough call to make. If you are a fan of bodybuilding you are not left with many choices. You can follow mainstream bodybuilding which, as the above statement alludes to, is pretty much a line-up of criminals as defined by the laws of the land or you can follow natural bodybuilding without knowledge of who is legit and who are the criminals and with very little content to actually follow. The only other option is to submerge yourself in your own little world and ignore the sport as a whole (which undoubtedly many do as most in my gym would not be able to name 5 current IFBB pros). Following pro bodybuilding might be akin to loving animals but not being vegan. Hipocracy? maybe...

Maniacal
10-07-2015, 03:28 PM
Now, here is an interesting one. It's a tough call to make. If you are a fan of bodybuilding you are not left with many choices. You can follow mainstream bodybuilding which, as the above statement alludes to, is pretty much a line-up of criminals as defined by the laws of the land or you can follow natural bodybuilding without knowledge of who is legit and who are the criminals and with very little content to actually follow. The only other option is to submerge yourself in your own little world and ignore the sport as a whole (which undoubtedly many do as most in my gym would not be able to name 5 current IFBB pros). Following pro bodybuilding might be akin to loving animals but not being vegan. Hipocracy? maybe...

Natural bodybuilding is for pussies.

Poker face Ace
10-07-2015, 03:40 PM
This is why your body will always depend on drugs. Weak minded pussy

Professor X
10-07-2015, 03:44 PM
Dude, most Americans (especially the ones against testosterone use) are already dependant on drugs.

More than half of all Americans are on antidepressants. Nearly half are on insulin or sugar regulating drugs.

It's an entire nation of "weak minded pussies" with the weakest ignoring that the goal is to apparently make us all weaker, less manly and more doped up.

Poker face Ace
10-07-2015, 03:47 PM
Most of which can be cured although prevention should be a focal point and is more important to focus on rather than cure
Dude, most Americans (especially the ones against testosterone use) are already dependant on drugs.

More than half of all Americans are on antidepressants. Nearly half are on insulin or sugar regulating drugs.

It's an entire nation of "weak minded pussies" with the weakest ignoring that the goal is to apparently make us all weaker, less manly and more doped up.

Professor X
10-07-2015, 03:54 PM
Most of which can be cured although prevention should be a focal point and is more important to focus on rather than cure
Well, I don't think many mental issues can be "cured". They can be managed.

However we also have a large mental health crisis and a large stigma still attached meaning more people need help but will never seek it.

Either way, I don't see the guys trying to go against the feministic grain as being all that weak minded or that much of a pussy.

The weak minded pussies are the ones allowing our men to be turned slowly into women.

Puma
10-07-2015, 04:01 PM

↑ ↑ ↑ This

It's actually pretty tough to even take that comment seriously. Not worth a paragraph as any one with any common sense won't as well.

Maniacal
10-07-2015, 04:01 PM
Fellate a blow-torch, queer.

Maniacal
10-07-2015, 04:02 PM
↑ ↑ ↑ This

It's actually pretty tough to even take that comment seriously. Not worth a paragraph as any one with any common sense won't as well.
Your ability to take it seriously or not means shit to me. It's true regardless of your acceptance.

Puma
10-07-2015, 04:03 PM
The weak minded pussies are the ones allowing our men to be turned slowly into women.

So if you don't take the junk you turn into a woman?

Poker face Ace
10-07-2015, 04:04 PM
you should write a book 'my road to self destruction'

Professor X
10-07-2015, 04:07 PM
So if you don't take the junk you turn into a woman?
First, I'm not speaking of 'junk' and secondly, there are more ways to fight political and civilian castration than simply building some muscles.

You turn into a woman if you ignore that 60%of all men have gynecomastia and that must be coming from some external source.

You turn into a woman if you ignore the actions of feminism just so you can get some ass tonight.

Stitch3r
For a drug free sport! In da dreams ho ho

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Puma
Your ability to take it seriously or not means shit to me. It's true regardless of your acceptance.
It's true to you but not to most. The majority would see it the other way around (not that the majority is always right... but in this case they are, lol).

Professor X
10-07-2015, 04:10 PM
It's true to you but not to most. The majority would see it the other way around (not that the majority is always right... but in this case they are, lol).
Dude, "the majority" is going straight to hell. This is new age America.....the majority don't know shit anymore.

Poker face Ace
10-07-2015, 04:11 PM
Mental issues are difficult to tackle but most meds do help. Unfortunately the side effects are very harmfull if left untreated.

Lol your last statement man, you kil me with some of this shit you come up with Hahaha
Well, I don't think many mental issues can be "cured". They can be managed.

However we also have a large mental health crisis and a large stigma still attached meaning more people need help but will never seek it.

Either way, I don't see the guys trying to go against the feministic grain as being all that weak minded or that much of a pussy.

Puma
10-07-2015, 04:15 PM
First, I'm not speaking of 'junk' and secondly, there are more ways to fight political and civilian castration than simply building some muscles.

You turn into a woman if you ignore that 60%of all men have gynecomastia and that must be coming from some external source.

You turn into a woman if you ignore the actions of feminism just so you can get some ass tonight.

Ah, I was talking biologically and not politically. Everyone makes their own choices though. Just ridiculous for people to not want anyone to judge them for what they do and then go and judge those who don't.

Professor X
10-07-2015, 04:18 PM
Ah, I was talking biologically and not politically. Everyone makes their own choices though. Just ridiculous for people to not want anyone to judge them for what they do and then go and judge those who don't.
I can agree with that. I think the judging has gotten out of hand now that someone can toss that judgment onto the Internet and suddenly that one view becomes accepted reality.

The truth is most people don't need to be using or thinking of steroids. Most people don't have the genetics to do anything with it anyway.

Sadly today the ignorant have Google courage and think they know everything.....and so they judge accordingly.

supbro!
10-07-2015, 04:28 PM
Quote of the year.

Puma
10-07-2015, 04:33 PM
I can agree with that. I think the judging has gotten out of hand now that someone can toss that judgment onto the Internet and suddenly that one view becomes accepted reality.

The truth is most people don't need to be using or thinking of steroids. Most people don't have the genetics to do anything with it anyway.

Sadly today the ignorant have Google courage and think they know everything.....and so they judge accordingly.

Yeah, everyone is going to tell you how it is on their wall or YouTube channel these days, lol.

HTW
10-07-2015, 04:35 PM

93% of blacks depend on some sort of malt liquor and or drug to survive..

Professor X
10-07-2015, 04:38 PM
DMX is being kept from working due to his baby mommas calling the cops if he ever appears onstage claiming he owes child support.

...but he can't pay any child support because they won't let him work.

I feel for you, DMX.

Rough riders for life

Poker face Ace
10-07-2015, 05:17 PM
You and maniacal are the 2 dumbest guys on the site. Ssri's and adhd meds are a last ditch effort before choosing a cliff

Thank me later
Quote of the year.

BrickHead
10-07-2015, 06:16 PM

Yes, nearly everyone is flawed, except for you in the special camp of flawless people.

X, you like giving advice and helping people. How did you become so moral and perfect and manly? Do tell.

Professor X
10-07-2015, 06:22 PM
Yes, nearly everyone is flawed, except for you in the special camp of flawless people.

X, you like giving advice and helping people. How did you become so moral and perfect and manly? Do tell.

Where have I ever written that I am flawless? There you go...making shit up.

I'm not perfect. I'm not flawless. I think I am relatively manly though but that is only because I relate that to being a leader.

You come here to detail your just right life that avoids extreme bodybuilding as if you are perfect in your perception or your perspective. You are 36....don't train too seriously....and take hrt. You pop up a lot to tell everyone how perfectly balanced you are.

In my experience, people who claim to be the most balanced are often the most unstable.

Other than that I love you, man and am just having a good down home conversation with you.

Don't stress too much. You'll go bald....

BrickHead
10-07-2015, 06:27 PM
Where have I ever written that I am flawless? There you go...making shit up.

I'm not perfect. I'm not flawless. I think I am relatively manly though but that is only because I relate that to being a leader.

You come here to detail your just right life that avoids extreme bodybuilding as if you are perfect in your perception or your perspective. You are 36....don't train too seriously....and take hrt. You pop up a lot to tell everyone how perfectly balanced you are.

In my experience, people who claim to be the most balanced are often the most unstable.

Other than that I love you, man and am just having a good down home conversation with you.

Don't stress too much. You'll go bald....

Don't train too seriously? Dude, I plan on doing a show next year and training pretty seriously. Perhaps you are not aware that I got back into serious training some time ago and have made some progress since getting back into it. You can check a recent pic in my profile.

My life is not perfect, nor did I claim it is. It is balanced though.

Yes, I have been on TRT for thirteen years.

OK, understood, if you are being sincere in having an OK conversation with me.

BrickHead
10-07-2015, 06:46 PM
It's odd you bring up TRT. I have no idea what that has to do with this conversation, me taking medication for a medical condition.

Musclepapa John
10-07-2015, 07:22 PM
Try not to get in a legal pickle as I think the only flawless ones are at Team Flawless run by
Steve Mousharbash (http://teamflawlessphysique.com/team/steve-mousharbash/) :)http://teamflawlessphysique.com/

Curt James
10-08-2015, 12:31 AM
Try not to get in a legal pickle as I think the only flawless ones are at Team Flawless run by
Steve Mousharbash (http://teamflawlessphysique.com/team/steve-mousharbash/) :)http://teamflawlessphysique.com/

Spam.

BrickHead
10-14-2015, 08:57 PM
You are 36....don't train too seriously....and take hrt. .

Flicks I took last weekend.

Anders JP Eskilsson
10-15-2015, 11:06 AM

Clean up your language

HTW
10-15-2015, 12:25 PM
Clean up your language
I just state facts. Unbiased DMX

Maniacal
10-15-2015, 12:51 PM
Flicks I took last weekend.

And the perma-bulking 'Professor' falls silent.

Well-played.

Poker face Ace
10-15-2015, 01:30 PM
^^^jealous because he's a rotten loser

Maniacal
10-15-2015, 02:12 PM
^^^jealous because he's a rotten loser

I've posted a pic, you haven't. You're a failure and proof of God's fallability.

Curt James
10-15-2015, 03:42 PM

You seem to be using "a woman" as a pejorative. Why?

Explain in detail

Professor X
10-15-2015, 04:02 PM
You seem to be using "a woman" as a pejorative. Why?

Explain in detail
Gee, because men aren't women.

WTF?

Professor X
10-15-2015, 04:04 PM
And the perma-bulking 'Professor' falls silent.

Well-played.
I've seen his pics before. He looks about the same as he has before.

I wasn't aware not writing that meant I was running from a discussion.

I have posted a recent pic also....and no one is calling my progress negative in real life.

Professor X
10-15-2015, 04:07 PM
Also, brick spent years writing about how he lifts but doesn't take it too seriously. How he places other priorities above it.

All I did was repeat what he has written before.

Curt James
10-15-2015, 04:12 PM
Gee, because men aren't women.

WTF?

Thanks for the infoz.

That doesn't explain why you're using "a woman" as a seeming insult.

Do tell.

Maniacal
10-15-2015, 04:16 PM
I've seen his pics before. He looks about the same as he has before.

I wasn't aware not writing that meant I was running from a discussion.

I have posted a recent pic also....and no one is calling my progress negative in real life.

Have you ever looked more in shape than 35 weeks out?

Professor X
10-15-2015, 04:22 PM
Thanks for the infoz.

That doesn't explain why you're using "a woman" as a seeming insult.

Do tell.
Uh, if you called a woman a man, you think she won't be upset??

What are you talking about?

Professor X
10-15-2015, 04:24 PM
Have you ever looked more in shape than 35 weeks out?
Dude, I don't compete and don't care about competing. Being 35 weeks out means nothing to someone who doesn't give a shit about competing.

I weigh about 305lbs right now and just put up a recent pic last week. It's the same pic in my avatar. I'm not sure what else I need to prove.

I proved it to myself a long time ago.

Maniacal
10-15-2015, 04:30 PM
Dude, I don't compete and don't care about competing. Being 35 weeks out means nothing to someone who doesn't give a shit about competing.

I weigh about 305lbs right now and just put up a recent pic last week. It's the same pic in my avatar. I'm not sure what else I need to prove.

I proved it to myself a long time ago.
Sorry, I meant 45 weeks.

Given this new info, please submit a new answer.

Professor X
10-15-2015, 04:31 PM
Sorry, I meant 45 weeks.

Given this new info, please submit a new answer.
Well shit, that changes everything....

Professor X
10-15-2015, 04:33 PM
I do plan on dropping back under 270 by spring. I think I should look pretty decent when I do. I am mostly this weight now because I wanted to bring up my shoulders.

I did that.

the mighty stu
10-15-2015, 04:42 PM
For someone who doesn't take this too seriously, Brick's looking pretty thick.

S

BrickHead
10-15-2015, 05:33 PM
I probably do look sort of the same, considering for naturals and those on TRT with normal physiological levels of T don't make much gains in size every year. However, I believe I have experienced pretty good progress over the past three years since getting back into it.

And yes, there were a few years where I got fed up with this hobby. It is a big priority now, but yes, it doesn't come ahead of others. It's up there though.

BrickHead
10-15-2015, 05:54 PM
I weigh 205 now, somewhat lean, which I think is pretty good for a 5'10" guy with a medium structure/frame and middle-of-the-road genetics.

KTTraining
10-16-2015, 02:05 AM

Professor , if you were to guess , would you say that Kali also seems to currently use steroids ?

I like Kali , and I agree with you that it say's a lot about a person when they can change the direction of their life in a positive way , but Kali admittedly stuck a gun in peoples faces to rob from them . Isn't that just a bit different then using steroids ?

Ok , moving on . The guy approaching Rich in the video is a punk and people should just walk away from punks like that .

Puma
10-18-2015, 04:18 PM
I probably do look sort of the same, considering for naturals and those on TRT with normal physiological levels of T don't make much gains in size every year. However, I believe I have experienced pretty good progress over the past three years since getting back into it.

And yes, there were a few years where I got fed up with this hobby. It is a big priority now, but yes, it doesn't come ahead of others. It's up there though.

Yes, sometimes life gets in the way and we all have to do the best we can in our bb endeavors. I say the results in your pics speak for themselves.