PDA

View Full Version : Sarm 4

Bigsteak
02-18-2009, 07:19 PM
Any one had any experience with s4 either in a cycle or by itself with pct?

Aaron Singerman
02-18-2009, 07:23 PM
I have some, but have yet to take it... Have you listened to the show Carl did on it? He and Anthony Roberts discuss s-4 in detail.

Bigsteak
02-18-2009, 07:45 PM
I have some, but have yet to take it... Have you listened to the show Carl did on it? He and Anthony Roberts discuss s-4 in detail.
Yes that was a great show, I want to use it during PCT.

JWolfe
02-18-2009, 10:21 PM
Yes that was a great show, I want to use it during PCT.

I thought some research showed it still inhibited HPTA? does it not? If not I could definitely see a big use for it.

Bigsteak
02-18-2009, 10:43 PM
I thought some research showed it still inhibited HPTA? does it not? If not I could definitely see a big use for it.
I heard it didn't. I know on another board guys are claiming it doesn't and are validating this with blood work. Again I guess I have to take this with a grain of salt since I haven't not tried it personally. Looks very interesting though.

Spauldo
02-19-2009, 01:00 AM
What is it?

Bigsteak
02-19-2009, 12:29 PM
What is it?
Check out super human radio. Carl has a show with Anthony Roberts and discusses S4 with great detail.

JWolfe
02-19-2009, 09:57 PM
does it have an any affect on HDL and LDL?

Futurefreak
02-22-2009, 03:15 AM
Blurry vision, very trippy. Your eyes take forever to adjust to different lighting. I feel it should be used WITHOUT anabolics as there could be a chance of the Sarm competing for the AR site and render the gear not as effective. My feelings are it would be ideal for a bridge with growth, slin, etc....to maintain gains. Patrick Arnold I believe revealed that there is a high probability that it DOES affect the HPTA. To what extent, is uncertain.

Aaron Singerman
02-22-2009, 03:48 AM
I currently have a female I'm helping taking 50mg/day and so far the results haven't been noticeable. I'll let you all know what I think as she progresses.

I would be taking the stuff myself, but I only got one bottle (free)... and at the dosages I'd have to take that one bottle would only last me a few days. Hopefully at some point in the future I can try adding the s4 to my normal HRT and see what kind of result I get from that.

Bigsteak
02-22-2009, 03:05 PM
I currently have a female I'm helping taking 50mg/day and so far the results haven't been noticeable. I'll let you all know what I think as she progresses.

I would be taking the stuff myself, but I only got one bottle (free)... and at the dosages I'd have to take that one bottle would only last me a few days. Hopefully at some point in the future I can try adding the s4 to my normal HRT and see what kind of result I get from that.
Are you splitting the doses up with the female? 25mg/25mg? Also what doses would you run the s4 at, I have read 100-150mg per day in split doses is plenty?

Futurefreak
02-22-2009, 05:14 PM

What kind od dose would you be taking to only last you a few days!!!??? current bottles are 30 ml and 100 mg/ml.