PDA

View Full Version : Need Some opinions on possible diet

cgcgraded
07-17-2009, 10:52 AM
Ive been dieting for awhile now on steady calories and carbs. Fatloss is becoming harder and staying on track mentally is becoming harder as well. I'd like to switch to this diet that I have attached as I feel it will help me mentally as well as physically.

I'm 154lbs, 9%bf

Thoughts on the diet?

Scoobysnacks
07-17-2009, 12:46 PM
we would all need a lot more information on you. Age, gender, level of experience, how many times you have dieted. Do you consider yourself carb sensitive (ie blood sugar issues after ingestion or indigestion to name a few issues). What is your bodytype.

Also Im not gonna add up the carb intake on all those days and the diet doesnt list it. If you want help aside from the cals listed you need to put the macro breakdown of each diet.

Ss

cgcgraded
07-17-2009, 03:06 PM
we would all need a lot more information on you. Age, gender, level of experience, how many times you have dieted. Do you consider yourself carb sensitive (ie blood sugar issues after ingestion or indigestion to name a few issues). What is your bodytype.

Also Im not gonna add up the carb intake on all those days and the diet doesnt list it. If you want help aside from the cals listed you need to put the macro breakdown of each diet.

Ss

Male

3 years lifting experience

Dieted a few times but never this long (24 weeks so far)

I would not consider myself extremley carb sensative but when losing fat seem to respond better to lower carbs

Ecto-Meso body type

Scoobysnacks
07-17-2009, 03:15 PM
Cycling carbs like that works well for many people. All you can do is give it a go and see how it works. Dont be so rigid though as this sets out. If its a low day scheduled but you have lost 1.5 lbs for week consider a medium day etc. I just dont like things that plan your entire week. My carbs and what I do sometimes changes depending on what my body is doing.

The cardio only low day looks really low for somesone at 155 lbs. Thats only 8.5 x your bw in calories. Id consider running the diet without that one.

Good Luck

Ss

cgcgraded
07-17-2009, 04:12 PM
Cycling carbs like that works well for many people. All you can do is give it a go and see how it works. Dont be so rigid though as this sets out. If its a low day scheduled but you have lost 1.5 lbs for week consider a medium day etc. I just dont like things that plan your entire week. My carbs and what I do sometimes changes depending on what my body is doing.

The cardio only low day looks really low for somesone at 155 lbs. Thats only 8.5 x your bw in calories. Id consider running the diet without that one.

Good Luck

Ss

what is the lowest you would recommend i could go on a low day if needed?

thanks for the help, much appreciated

Scoobysnacks
07-17-2009, 05:21 PM
what is the lowest you would recommend i could go on a low day if needed?

thanks for the help, much appreciated

No way of knowing until you try it. But, being ecto meso you probably dont need to go to 1300 cals on any low days, also being young should mean your metabolism is strong.

You can do one day of really low without probably risking muscle loss, but Im just saying it may not be necessary to do such at that low of a level.

cgcgraded
07-17-2009, 05:25 PM
No way of knowing until you try it. But, being ecto meso you probably dont need to go to 1300 cals on any low days, also being young should mean your metabolism is strong.

You can do one day of really low without probably risking muscle loss, but Im just saying it may not be necessary to do such at that low of a level.

thanks