PDA

View Full Version : 2 week of var...

Ann11
10-14-2015, 04:06 AM
Hi.
Im very new to this.
This is my 2nd week on var.
And i my stomach has bloated like i am pregnant over the day. My face has gone puffy. And have put on alot of weight. After a clen for 2 weeks with great results...
I did start with half var in morning and half at night.
Now 1 in morning and 1 at night 2nd week in. I eat clean and lots of protein. I train as hard as I can. Am bettering my weights each time.
My question is do i stop var? Cut amount of taking. Or is drol a safer way to go after a weeks stop on var. I have read a lot of information. And would like some advice.
Pls

data4
10-15-2015, 01:52 PM
Hi.
Im very new to this.
This is my 2nd week on var.
And i my stomach has bloated like i am pregnant over the day. My face has gone puffy. And have put on alot of weight. After a clen for 2 weeks with great results...
I did start with half var in morning and half at night.
Now 1 in morning and 1 at night 2nd week in. I eat clean and lots of protein. I train as hard as I can. Am bettering my weights each time.
My question is do i stop var? Cut amount of taking. Or is drol a safer way to go after a weeks stop on var. I have read a lot of information. And would like some advice.
Pls

Very well might not be var at all from the sounds of it. You probably got some DBOL or anadrol it sounds like.

Geoff Roberts
10-15-2015, 04:42 PM
Are they 50mg tabs? That usually means they are fake. Either way.. something is very wrong and there is almost a 0% chance that it is actually var. I would stop em.

Timbo89
10-16-2015, 12:08 AM
I would second the advice above. It sounds like you are not in fact doing var... tbol or dbol perhaps, but could be anything. I have seen var fakes with methyl test even. Best to stop.

Ann11
10-16-2015, 01:32 AM
Thank you.
They are 10mg var.
I have stopped them and the bloat still continues.
I have read that 1 anadrol a day is alright for females. Half morning, half night.
Or maybe win a better way to go???
I will be giving my body a rest of chems for a week to see how the bloat goes....