PDA

View Full Version : Heavy Muscle Radio (10/26/15) Bonac's Winning Streak Plus Stacey Oster's Video Recap!

JohnnyStyles
10-26-2015, 06:01 PM

Click here to listen or download the show (http://rxmuscle.com/rx-radio/heavy-muscle-radio/12658-heavy-muscle-radio-10-26-16.html)

Palumbo and Aceto recap the IFBB Dayana Cadeau Classic and discuss William Bonac's winning streak. Plus fish tank scratches, car damage, and home schooling. John Romano surfaces from the hurricane in Mexico to defend Stacey Oster's "Live With" appearance and to explain why he doesn't believe in baby registries.

Coolinolympia
10-27-2015, 10:54 AM
Great episode! Love the discussions regarding Lee Thompson and getting the truth out about him. Want to see him on Iron Debate! Always fun to listen to Chris and his sharp wit, and Romano was excellent this episode!

Puma
11-02-2015, 05:29 PM
Haven't finished the episode yet but enjoying so far. Happy that I did not have the SAT that day as I believe I'm Chris' age and I made it to the 1984 Olympia. A former co-worker of mine actually went to college with Chris and I worked with her as an Exercise Physiologist in Manhattan. Missed out on seeing the Nationals though and it would have been cool to see Rory Leidelmeyer in his prime.