PDA

View Full Version : steroids baseball

GearHead-evo
12-02-2015, 03:48 AM
iron brothers...wee all know BALCO was the peak of steroid use in baseball? but how has MLB changed? we are talking about MLB/Steroids on evo (http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/steroids-baseball-exposed-39272.html) again and there is a scool of thought that they are all using short ester steroids...what do you guys think?

Steroids and Baseball exposed: http://www.evolutionary.org/steroids-in-baseball/

cook
12-02-2015, 07:19 AM
They are not hitting as many homers

hammersnark
12-02-2015, 08:42 AM
I would say with the new rules hard to use them for road trips but they can easily get away with it when at home.

weezer
12-02-2015, 08:59 AM
Nobody in baseball even want the appearance that they're on steroids .An few years ago baseball players look like they were in great shape, now they are either fat, skinny or just plain sloppy.

muskate
12-02-2015, 12:00 PM
I honestly don't watch sports. I just don't have the time. I am burning both ends of the candle trying to get everything I need to do in a day done now as it is.

I suspect that all athletes are using performance enhancing drugs in one form or another. Once one athlete does it, all the other athletes will have to as well to keep up. They have just most likely gotten smarter with their protocols and are using more new age doping methods like SARMS.

Geoff Roberts
12-02-2015, 03:43 PM
I do not watch baseball, but I feel pretty strongly that the whole steroid debacle has greatly decreased the sports' popularity. The last time I gave a shit about base baseball was when Mark was all sauced up and hitting massive homers every game. I cant be the only one...

weezer
12-02-2015, 04:08 PM
Agreed, if it wasn't for Mark McGwire I would never would have discovered the wonderful world of androstene.

MikeSnow
12-03-2015, 07:52 PM
The baseball season is fucking crazy long and a lot more physically demanding then people think, 162 games is crazy of course most guys need something