PDA

View Full Version : January 2016 Rx Muscle Member of the Month nominations?

Curt James
12-12-2015, 03:24 PM
I've been lucky to be given the opportunity to swap emails with some very cool people who've participated as members of the month over the years.*

2016 is fast approaching and I'd love to get nominations for the first MOM or MOTM for 2016. Who would you like to learn a little more about?

Post up your nomination!

I posted the attached image and text to Facebook when Ian was honored as the member of the month.

Please be sure to check out ~gymdiva~'s MOTM interview @ http://forums.rxmuscle.com/showthread.php?137108-gymdiva-is-Rx-Muscle-s-December-2015-Member-of-the-Month!

*Where's Ruth Silverman when you need her? Is that grammar off? -_-

davidcua
12-12-2015, 06:17 PM
Curt I read studies about Gymdiva MOTH.

One study showed that watching pics of Gymdiva might increase your free testosterone up to 70% and is more effective than any SARM's currently available on the Market.

An other is about Nitric Oxyde but it might only be published in the forum "18 and over "

Vince Goodrum
12-12-2015, 06:36 PM
I would nominate myself but RX Muscle backstage politics would eliminate any chances of me winning.....(covering mouth to avoid snickering)

Mac
12-12-2015, 08:11 PM
I would nominate myself but RX Muscle backstage politics would eliminate any chances of me winning.....(covering mouth to avoid snickering)

I don't know Vince, if PFA can be nominated and win, anything is possible.

cook
12-12-2015, 08:40 PM

Are we running out of members?

cook
12-12-2015, 09:14 PM
I nominate Curt

cook
12-12-2015, 09:15 PM
How about Swiper has he been it?

BananaHammock
12-12-2015, 10:29 PM
Pfa

Curt James
12-12-2015, 10:36 PM
How about Swiper has he been it?

Swiper was nominated but declined. He definitely deserves the spotlight and if anyone reading this hasn't visited his Q&A then do yourself a favor and check it out @ http://forums.rxmuscle.com/showthread.php?26760-Q-amp-A-with-Swiper

1,200 posts and more than 80,000 views! A+

I nominate Curt

We can do this quick.

Curt James, December 12th's Rx Muscle Member of the Post for this Thread!

Curt James is a gym rat (unless he's sick) and he has too many posts for three members.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-o2Wr7BX0iKw/VmzsiGW5YFI/AAAAAAAAAMI/0JaIhtYWFnA/s464-Ic42/curtsb.png

How did you first get interested in bodybuilding?

Comic books. From the drawings of Superman and his feats of strength to the ads for Weider products and Charles Atlas's Dynamic Tension course in the same pages.

What's with your Terminator avatar?

Longtime Arnold fan. I've been showcased with other Arnold stalkers (cough) in the pages of MuscleMag International sometime in the early 90s. They ran a fake contest as a joke, never expecting anyone to actually enter. Yours truly and other fans sent entries in. Ha! The editor at the time ran with it, posted our stories in the magazine. Anyway, the avatar is a tribute to Arnold and his iconic movie role. The address listed is actually the physical address for the building where they filmed the restaurant scenes in the first film.

Why do you ban so many people?

I'm a jerk.

Uh, well, thanks for sharing a little about yourself.

Pfa

Wise guy.

See also http://forums.rxmuscle.com/showthread.php?136896-Poker-face-Ace-is-the-November-2015-Rx-Muscle-Member-of-the-Month

(snip) One study showed that watching pics of Gymdiva might increase your free testosterone up to 70% and is more effective than any SARM's currently available on the Market. (snip)

I'd have to agree with that study.

Can I count that as our first nomination? With Swiper as the second? He did decline a previous nomination, but people change their minds, right?

Are we running out of members?

No. There are plenty of people who deserve the spotlight. I thought it would be cool to showcase someone who was nominated by popular vote rather than someone I admire or whose posts I enjoy, or both.

The Flash
12-12-2015, 11:58 PM
I nominate, Chris "The Technician" Aceto!

davidcua
12-13-2015, 08:10 AM
I nominate, Chris "The Technician" Aceto!

No you can't ! He's actually not member of the month, not member of the year but MEMBER OF THE CENTURY ! ;)

Timbo89
12-13-2015, 09:03 AM

I highly doubt he was nominated by anyone other than Curt.