PDA

View Full Version : Test Prop

eMAX1
01-14-2016, 03:43 PM
So, I've been on RX Muscle for quite a while, frequently reading through forums. I have done multiple cycles of Var, TBol, Primo, and Winny with great results. I have never ran a cycle of Test, and I am strongly considering doing so. I have taken some time off due to travel and family matters, and I have finally gotten back to my routine that I have missed so dearly. Just looking for some reviews/opinions from ladies who have used Test Prop. Thanks, girls (and guys)!

eMAX1
01-14-2016, 03:58 PM
I forgot to include stats and health, I went to edit post but it was sent to admin for approval. So, I'll just add them here for now.

age, height and weight: 25yrs old/5'6"/150lbs

years training: 7yrs

present diet and training regime: mostly Paleo (but I do allow for 2 days with brown rice) As I try to avoid grains for the most part since I do have Ulcerative Colitis
I train 5-6 days a week, with at least 25 min/day cardio.

Competition: 2 years ago I reached 4 weeks out from my first Physique competition when I was diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis, and since then I have been adjusting my diet for the betterment of my health so that I may compete some day in the near future with the right diet.

*ALSO NOTE: My doctor is aware of all AS used in the past and ones I plan to use in the future. I have been cleared by him (off the record) to proceed responsibly.