PDA

View Full Version : share some healthy combos!

klh_2342
07-19-2009, 10:26 PM
not all tasty treats have to be bad....
give some examples of your favorite sweet recipes that help in hard times....

klh_2342
07-19-2009, 10:32 PM
this combination is absolutely amazing....
if you love anything cookies and cream this will satisfy you
the cocoa from the nuts give it that chocolatey creamy taste....
AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH:D

stephaniewicked
07-19-2009, 10:56 PM
Almonds (especially flavored ones) are dangerous for me. I would need like a 100-cal pack of those things to keep myself in check...

It's funny because before I got into a healthy lifestyle, I *hated* all nuts and peanut butter, etc... and now it's all trigger food so I try to stay away, especially when dieting. :(

It DOES sound really yummy though!

klh_2342
07-20-2009, 06:54 AM
Almonds (especially flavored ones) are dangerous for me. I would need like a 100-cal pack of those things to keep myself in check...

It's funny because before I got into a healthy lifestyle, I *hated* all nuts and peanut butter, etc... and now it's all trigger food so I try to stay away, especially when dieting. :(

It DOES sound really yummy though!

these were made just for you! ha

LisaRD23
07-20-2009, 12:19 PM
"Chocolate Pudding"

1/2 c cottage cheese
1pk splenda or stevia
1tsp unsweetened cocoa

stephaniewicked
07-20-2009, 01:11 PM
these were made just for you! ha

YES!!!!! :D I've only seen regular, unsalted almonds in the 100-cal packs. I have to look for these now - thank you!! ;)

Lisa - I don't like CC, but I'm thinking I could do that same thing with plain, non-fat greek yogurt! Thanks for the idea girl!

sbfigure
07-22-2009, 12:26 PM
protein pancakes:
1 whole egg, 1 white, 1/4(dry weight) oatmeal- cooked, 1 scoop vanilla protein, 1 splenda packet, some cinnamon, blend, and make into pancakes. sugar free syrup... thats an offseason treat :)

sweet potato fries...
preheat oven to 400degrees, slice Sweet Potato (SP), place on baking sheet (spray sheet with pam) add rosemary, salt, and some pepper, spray the SP's with some pam, stick in the oven for 40 min.. and voila... amazing :)

Protein pudding... (only way i've had this amazing taste was with beverly international muscle provider choc. flavored protein) 1 scoop protein, little bit of water stir it up... add pb if you can have it.. also tastes like pb and nuetella sandwhich if put on bread.

beverly international has awsome recipes on their page, too.

protein pb cups..
get cup cake wrappers make the choc. protein pudding as listed above... put a little in the cup wrapper, tbsp of pb, cover the pb with more pudding, set in freezer.. once frozen makes a tasty pbcup dessert.

cocoa is okay on a diet?? if this is true i will forever be a happy dieter!!!

InHonorInMind
09-03-2009, 03:27 PM
protein pancakes:

Protein pudding... (only way i've had this amazing taste was with beverly international muscle provider choc. flavored protein) 1 scoop protein, little bit of water stir it up... add pb if you can have it.. also tastes like pb and nuetella sandwhich if put on bread.

beverly international has awsome recipes on their page, too.

protein pb cups..
get cup cake wrappers make the choc. protein pudding as listed above... put a little in the cup wrapper, tbsp of pb, cover the pb with more pudding, set in freezer.. once frozen makes a tasty pbcup dessert.

cocoa is okay on a diet?? if this is true i will forever be a happy dieter!!!

WOW....the PB cup one I think I will have to try!!!!!! MMMMM YUMMY!