PDA

View Full Version : Am I allowed??

Quadsweep
07-20-2009, 02:15 PM
:confused: Am I allowed to post here being a dude? I have been extremely successful in keeping the women I advise....well they are all still feminine. I also find it much more interesting than some guy asking me if he can drink winny!;)

Quadsweep

Gaoshang Xiongshou
07-20-2009, 02:28 PM
Are you allowed to post here? Yes.

NubianBeauty
07-22-2009, 09:16 AM
QUADSWEEP!!!!!!!!!! Hiya! Its been a while.

NubianBeauty
07-22-2009, 09:16 AM
Sassy is here too! ;) Shes competing this weekend... Woohoo!!

Sistersteel
07-22-2009, 12:42 PM
We are a bit leery of men offering women drug advice, especially someone without credentials, or at least credentials that we are aware of. But if NB and sassy trust your opinion, then you have my support as well. You are welcome to partake in our discussions. Welcome to RX.

SS

Quadsweep
07-22-2009, 02:16 PM
I can see where you are coming from. I was a Mod on Elite fitness for years. That's where I met Sassy and NB. My Fiance Rita Kaya has never used anyone but me for advice and I have IFBB fitness pros and many national level women I have helped over the years. Cool part is hardly any of them have shown any sides to any great degree. I have seen sooooo many women get BAD BAD BAD advice from there boyfriends who did not have a clue and it ruined them. Sad really. On EF they called me "the voice of reason" I hope to bring this kind of thinking to this board as well. I am glad Rita and I talked to Dave and Joel at masters where they asked us to join the board here.

We are a bit leery of men offering women drug advice, especially someone without credentials, or at least credentials that we are aware of. But if NB and sassy trust your opinion, then you have my support as well. You are welcome to partake in our discussions. Welcome to RX.

SS

Quadsweep
07-22-2009, 02:17 PM
QUADSWEEP!!!!!!!!!! Hiya! Its been a while.
Been soooooo long....4 years at least! So glad to see you are still involved!

Quadsweep

jacshelb
07-22-2009, 02:53 PM
I know I can't speak for anyone else, but I remember Quadsweep from Elite from way back. Good bro. Good to see you here!

Tatyana
07-22-2009, 03:02 PM
Hi quadsweep, I know him as well.

I haven't seen a lot of his advice to women, but he was sensible with the lads.

NubianBeauty
07-22-2009, 05:42 PM
Very good w/ the ladies! Rita always looked awesome! And she was post-meno so that's a plus ;)

sassy69
07-22-2009, 11:57 PM
Quad is solid w/ his advice and just goes above & beyond w/ all of his input. He is one of the few I will go to for advice in the BB arena.

LOVE YOU BABY! AND YOUR LOVELY RITA TOO!

Quadsweep
07-23-2009, 12:21 PM
Quad is solid w/ his advice and just goes above & beyond w/ all of his input. He is one of the few I will go to for advice in the BB arena.

LOVE YOU BABY! AND YOUR LOVELY RITA TOO!Awwwww! We love you too! Best of luck this weekend!

Tami Bellon
07-26-2009, 06:52 PM
I remember you from Elite as well - and was at Jr. Nat's in '05 with the Elite group. Good to see you're still around!

Yes, yes please post! You have LOTSA' good stuff. Rita is looking beautiful, btw ;)

I dug this up from my old photos in photobucket.....

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d198/ScorpioGirl1/Misc/JrNationals1.jpg

SallyAnne
07-26-2009, 10:49 PM
I can see where you are coming from. I was a Mod on Elite fitness for years. That's where I met Sassy and NB. My Fiance Rita Kaya has never used anyone but me for advice and I have IFBB fitness pros and many national level women I have helped over the years. Cool part is hardly any of them have shown any sides to any great degree. I have seen sooooo many women get BAD BAD BAD advice from there boyfriends who did not have a clue and it ruined them. Sad really. On EF they called me "the voice of reason" I hope to bring this kind of thinking to this board as well. I am glad Rita and I talked to Dave and Joel at masters where they asked us to join the board here.

Well, hello!

I know you. ;)

sassy69
07-27-2009, 01:04 AM
LOL I remember that well....

I remember you from Elite as well - and was at Jr. Nat's in '05 with the Elite group. Good to see you're still around!

Yes, yes please post! You have LOTSA' good stuff. Rita is looking beautiful, btw ;)

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d198/ScorpioGirl1/Misc/JrNationals1.jpg

Tami Bellon
07-27-2009, 01:55 AM
LOL I remember that well....

;) ;) ;)

Quadsweep
07-28-2009, 04:36 PM

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d198/ScorpioGirl1/Misc/JrNationals1.jpg heyyyy you! That's awesome! That was some good freaking pizza too! Good to find a board thats not filled with idiots!

Q.

Quadsweep
07-28-2009, 04:38 PM
Well, hello!

I know you. ;) Wow! Long time! Hope all is well with you.

Q.

Tami Bellon
07-29-2009, 11:08 PM
heyyyy you! That's awesome! That was some good freaking pizza too! Good to find a board thats not filled with idiots!

Q.

Yes that pizza WAS good! :D