PDA

View Full Version : 50mg of EQ a week for first timmer ?

moreno13
07-20-2009, 03:57 PM
My wife just started working out again and she is planning on running EQ at 50mg a week ,from what I have read that's a good dose for EQ . For how long is it ok to run the EQ for ?

Would adding clen and or T3 be beneficial for her goals of losing BF and gaining lean muscle ?

Any tips would be appreciated , I don't want her to lose interest in getting fit so I want her to see results ASAP .

Her back round
She has not worked out in a year but is looking to get fit again .
She works full time and goes to CC at night so she may only get about a half hour to an hour of workout a day . In a perfect world she would not use anything but like myself if I don't see improvements then I don't enjoy the hard work .

Thanks to all you wonderful ladies , I have already learned a lot just from reading here .

PS , I'm new here and I already love the place !

Thanks

sassy69
07-20-2009, 06:41 PM
Its a good starting dose but I think you're going to waste it .... I understand she's busy but IMO the diet is more important and just getting the discipline to get in the gym and get that going before throwing in drugs. The attitude of WANT RESULTS NOW is not the right reason to use AAS. Not to preach but seriously.... You also don't say what shape she's in now so if she's not lean she's going to be gaining mass so will probably start to feel "thick". I'm not sure that's what she's looking for. Also EQ has been known to increase appetite on some people. So .... considerations. If she's not able to VERY REGULARLY lift in the gym, she will continue to put on mass and not necessarily quality mass. AAS isn't somethign you throw on the pile - its something you schedule your whole program around in order get the most out of the stress you are putting on your body and you do absolutely nothing else that doesn't contribute to it or you will get not only not the results the you were looking for, probably some extra flab or size you didn't want + acne, potential hairloss, interrupted period, and whatever other sides decide to show up. It will take about 5-7 weeks to see any "results" and it will take quite a while to have the stuff clear if you don't like it.

I also assume she's done all the research as to potential sides w/ EQ? Expect the more aggressive sides if dealing w/ anythign other than var. Please include acidophilus in the supplement pile so she doesn't get a yeast infection from it.

In fact I'd also stay away from clen + t3 because she's, again, got no time extra time to relax and recover, so she'll be all hopped up on clen while trying to go to school? Bad idea IMO.

The BEST THING she can do for herself on a tight schedule where her ability to get good sleep and feel refreshed and not run down is to get a good solid, consistent clean diet going, get into the gym regularly and get a good night sleep. The drugs, IMO are not what she needs right now.

KBigz81
07-20-2009, 06:59 PM
She'll feel so much better about herself just starting on a good diet and training program. She'll be suprised on what she can do with just that rather than using AAS. Take before pics and then take 4 weeks..and so on so she can see for herself what good dieting and training can do. Trush me she will see plenty of results from just that.