PDA

View Full Version : Freaky blood results- please explain

drbill1
07-20-2009, 10:36 PM
After running cycle of 300mg test/week with Winny my total test raised from 450 to 645 over 3 mos. My doc switched me from Winny to Anavar with test 350/week last week. After 1 week on new cycle had my bloods done and my total test came in at 119 at first but then repeated and now came in at 930! Only thing i realized was first test was done first thing in morning right after i took the oral test/anavar but the second test with much higher test level was done 2 hrs after i took test/var.
Could the timing of taking the juice play a role in the total test blood results?

IronCrusher
07-21-2009, 12:20 AM
After running cycle of 300mg test/week with Winny my total test raised from 450 to 645 over 3 mos. My doc switched me from Winny to Anavar with test 350/week last week. After 1 week on new cycle had my bloods done and my total test came in at 119 at first but then repeated and now came in at 930! Only thing i realized was first test was done first thing in morning right after i took the oral test/anavar but the second test with much higher test level was done 2 hrs after i took test/var.
Could the timing of taking the juice play a role in the total test blood results?

Yes, orals timing makes a difference. Peak blood concentrations are atleast 90 minutes after taking them because that is when it will have passed the stomach and been absorbed into the blood stream.

I've seen guys with total test of 2000+ with just 300mg test. What's wrong with you, lol?

BTW, I'm not Dr. Joel Nathan . hahaha

Dr. Joel Nathan
07-23-2009, 02:47 PM
I am Joel Nathan and the best time to check testosterone level is just before your next injection. This give you a trough level. You are at high range with a total testosterone of 930, so next time get a trough level.

When you get your next levels, consider getting free and total Testosterone, Estradiol, DHT and PSA. All good to know and controllable by dosing and other medications.

The above answer is for educational purposes only. Your health care provider can decide what is best for you.