PDA

View Full Version : First Contest- opinions?

gmta99
07-21-2009, 08:17 PM
Hey these are the pics from my first show, looking for opinions. I was told my weaknesses were my delt's and my conditioning, and my strengths were symmetry

http://www.photoreflect.com/pr3/ViewAlbum.aspx?a=609081

nutratroy
07-22-2009, 01:30 AM
If those were my only weakness's the judges told me, I would JUMP for joy.

They said your symmetry was fine,....that's something harder to fix then adding some more meat on your delts or mixing in some extra cardio;)

U look'd good brother, major congrats!

gmta99
07-22-2009, 06:35 AM
Thank's

If those were my only weakness's the judges told me, I would JUMP for joy.

They said your symmetry was fine,....that's something harder to fix then adding some more meat on your delts or mixing in some extra cardio;)

U look'd good brother, major congrats!

irishmuscle
07-22-2009, 08:31 AM
good pix mate, arms-chest-calves-conditioning are good bud,delts are good 2,could be a little better but not a weak point in your physique! legs need to come up a bit aswell and your lat spread,but overall very good(better than me anyway) keep it up

will-work4andro
07-22-2009, 09:05 AM
for your first show...i think you looked awesome...conditioning is something as Troy said, can be improved with diet/cardio...you should be pumped...what are your plans from here? any other shows in the near future or is it grow time? congrats to you again

jsfitnessking
07-22-2009, 09:21 AM
great job for your first show, how did you place?

def your biggest goals for next time should be overall more size especially legs, and just nailing the conditioning. if your doing a natural show shredded is the name of the game, never worry about getting too light or small. just make sure you get as tight as possible without losing muscle. and you can do that by being very strict on your diet and doing the right cardio. good luck in the future

will-work4andro
07-22-2009, 09:28 AM

def your biggest goals for next time should be overall more size especially legs, and just nailing the conditioning. if your doing a natural show shredded is the name of the game, never worry about getting too light or small. just make sure you get as tight as possible without losing muscle. and you can do that by being very strict on your diet and doing the right cardio. good luck in the future

x2...i'd also focus on transitioning slowly into the season...meaning slowly work your way up to eating like you're in the offseason....if you start piling in the calories right away, you'll likely add much more bodyfat than desired

gmta99
07-22-2009, 04:58 PM
I came in 6th out of 10 in my class

gmta99
07-22-2009, 04:59 PM
Thank's, i am planning on a april show

for your first show...i think you looked awesome...conditioning is something as Troy said, can be improved with diet/cardio...you should be pumped...what are your plans from here? any other shows in the near future or is it grow time? congrats to you again

gmta99
07-22-2009, 04:59 PM
Thanks

good pix mate, arms-chest-calves-conditioning are good bud,delts are good 2,could be a little better but not a weak point in your physique! legs need to come up a bit aswell and your lat spread,but overall very good(better than me anyway) keep it up

AVBG
07-22-2009, 06:57 PM
A great first up show! Stay lean for the next show and you potentially can do really well, I recommend posing practice- holding your poses will bring out separation in the muscle and striations, particularly in your legs

gmta99
07-22-2009, 08:18 PM
Ok i'll try that, but i actually was the only one on stage not shaking while holding my poses, i just hold more fat and water in my leg's and it suck's because i worked my ass off

A great first up show! Stay lean for the next show and you potentially can do really well, I recommend posing practice- holding your poses will bring out separation in the muscle and striations, particularly in your legs