PDA

View Full Version : Vitamin E in bodybuilding

GearHead-evo
02-13-2017, 09:58 PM
iron brothers....today I wanted to bring up vitamin e...Vitamin E helps with your metabolism and health...but...bodybuilding use of vitamin E looks like what? how much is the dosing and what is the benefit in bodybuilding?...learn more about bodybuilding use of Vitamin E...

Vitamin E: https://www.evolutionary.org/vitamin-e/

muskate
02-13-2017, 10:52 PM
Vitamin E is a potent anti-oxidant and something every bodybuilder should be supplementing with. Bodybuilders have higher free radicals because of their hard daily training which puts stress on their body.

Vitamin E is a fat soluble vitamin so make sure to take your vitamin E supplement with a meal that contains dietary fat in order for it to be absorbed. If you take vitamin E on an empty stomach, it will not be absorbed.

Rather then just take a vitamin E supplement, I would take a good quality multivitamin/mineral supplement. That way all your vitamin and mineral needs are met, not just vitamin E.

hammersnark
02-14-2017, 06:56 AM
another very important vitamin that is part of n2jointrx. if you haven't used it before i suggest you check it out at n2bm.com

Masonic Bodybuilder
02-14-2017, 09:33 AM
What an incredibly important vitamin. I am sure I get enough from diet but I have recently started taking N2JointRX so I know I am covered. I decided to run it as more of a preventative measure as I approach 40 years old in the next few years. Loving it so far.