PDA

View Full Version : oral sex

tribal
07-22-2009, 01:00 PM
i was wondering if anyone else has this problem...i have a hard time receiving oral sex, i feel embarrased and almost like i feel bad for the woman who performs it...its very odd and i dont know why i do it, i usually dont have sex/oral drunk, but if ive had a few drinks oral sex doesnt bother me, but if im sober i actually have to cover my face when the female performs it...im not embarrassed from anything like penis size(ive been told im above avg, so its not this), pubic hair(i shave), cleanliness(ill just say that im metro, thats prob enuff said)...so i really have no idea why...was curious if anyone else has this or if you would know why i have it

desibaba
07-22-2009, 01:26 PM
If you dont enjoy it then DONT DO IT. I always get off more with a handjob instead of a blowjob and i tell em that. Be vocal about what gets you off. Also if you WANT oral but are only embarassed then do it to the girl first and then have her do you.

tribal
07-22-2009, 01:31 PM
the reason im tryin to find out why i do this is becuase i do ENJOY IT and would enjoy it more if i didnt have this prob...my fav sex act is givin a woman oral thats not a prob, ive gone 45 mins at a time btwn a womans legs, there is no issue there

newgoal300
07-22-2009, 02:12 PM
i love giving oral to a female also, turns me on to make my wife feel good. and i love to watch her give me oral, it's a huge turn on to watch

tribal
07-22-2009, 02:22 PM
S I G H....hey thks, that reply really benefited me! btw that was sarcastic

tribal
07-28-2009, 11:50 AM
no thoughts? any ideas at all?

desibaba
07-28-2009, 12:00 PM
no thoughts? any ideas at all?
Okay why do you feel embarassed about it? Its not like she is doing you a huge favor. Only doing what you did to please her. You said you take care of your personal hygiene and stuff down there so really no reason to be embarassed or shy about it. I think if you have them do it to you on a regular basis it will get better over time and your anxiety will go away. Besides its a woman's job to suck on a guy's cock. Thats the way god intended things to be :p

Shadow
07-28-2009, 12:10 PM
okay why do you feel embarassed about it? Its not like she is doing you a huge favor. Only doing what you did to please her. You said you take care of your personal hygiene and stuff down there so really no reason to be embarassed or shy about it. I think if you have them do it to you on a regular basis it will get better over time and your anxiety will go away. besides its a woman's job to suck on a guy's cock. Thats the way god intended things to be :p

rofl...

Shadow
07-28-2009, 12:11 PM
I've heard of GIRLS being ashamed of doing that, but never the guy being ashamed to receive it. If you're giving her just as good as she's giving you, there should be no shame!

A lady in the streets and a freak in the sheets!

Frosty
07-28-2009, 11:33 PM
I had a GF that had some sort of mental issue about oral either way. She had some weird idea in her head from her parents that made her think it was dirty. I convinced her to let me do it for her and it was really weird...she was physically enjoying it but then you could see she was having a mental battle with herself and eventually she told me to stop. She was a little weird about oral.

tight booty
07-29-2009, 04:40 AM
I think oral sex is very intimate!

babybull
07-29-2009, 09:45 AM
I think oral sex is very intimate!

Im with you on this one!

tribal
07-29-2009, 12:05 PM
Okay why do you feel embarassed about it? Its not like she is doing you a huge favor. Only doing what you did to please her. You said you take care of your personal hygiene and stuff down there so really no reason to be embarassed or shy about it. I think if you have them do it to you on a regular basis it will get better over time and your anxiety will go away. Besides its a woman's job to suck on a guy's cock. Thats the way god intended things to be :p
S I G H.......seriously, come on man? if i knew why i had this problem, i never would have created the thread

vboissiere
07-30-2009, 03:03 PM
the reason im tryin to find out why i do this is becuase i do ENJOY IT and would enjoy it more if i didnt have this prob...my fav sex act is givin a woman oral thats not a prob, ive gone 45 mins at a time btwn a womans legs, there is no issue thereHave you ever though about going to counseling? Sometimes it's something minor that you might be over looking that could be the cause. It can help sometimes to talk things over with a professional.

Ninja Loco
07-30-2009, 03:23 PM
Extremely addicted to giving, not too good at receiving.

BrownBear
07-31-2009, 07:32 PM
i'd take a girl whose good at oral over sex any day of the week. shit is too good

tight booty
08-01-2009, 09:28 AM
S I G H.......seriously, come on man? if i knew why i had this problem, i never would have created the thread
It's all in your mind. Have you ever received oral from a girl who didn't really want to do it but was only doing it to please you? If you have and it was early on in your sex life, then maybe this feeling always stuck with you.
I think you need a girl to suck and lick you and at the same time tell you how much you have a beautiful cock and how much she loves to do it. This might help you over come this.

Shadow
08-01-2009, 10:41 AM
i'd take a girl whose good at oral over sex any day of the week. shit is too good

x2.

tribal
08-01-2009, 10:55 AM
It's all in your mind. Have you ever received oral from a girl who didn't really want to do it but was only doing it to please you? If you have and it was early on in your sex life, then maybe this feeling always stuck with you.
I think you need a girl to suck and lick you and at the same time tell you how much you have a beautiful cock and how much she loves to do it. This might help you over come this.
actually the first girl and only girl that i got head from was my gf for 7 years, so for the first 7yrs of my sex life, she was all i was used to...she did not like doing it for the first 4 years of our relationship, she began to actually like doing it the last 3 years of our relationship but by that time i had already grown used to her disliking it...ive never really been able to fully enjoy it...in the 13yrs ive been sexually active, i think maybe ive only enjoyed it twice

Nitro Fueled Barbie/Mel Marx
08-01-2009, 03:13 PM
Sounds like it's all mental. This is something you'll have to get over or talk to someone about.

tight booty
08-03-2009, 08:14 AM
actually the first girl and only girl that i got head from was my gf for 7 years, so for the first 7yrs of my sex life, she was all i was used to...she did not like doing it for the first 4 years of our relationship, she began to actually like doing it the last 3 years of our relationship but by that time i had already grown used to her disliking it...ive never really been able to fully enjoy it...in the 13yrs ive been sexually active, i think maybe ive only enjoyed it twice
Well there you have your problem. The first girl you were intimate with disliked giving you head and so it planted a seed in your brain and you felt bad because she contined to do it while you knew she wasn't into it. Even though she grew to like it, it was too late because you felt bad for her doing it for 4 years and not being into it.

vboissiere
08-04-2009, 07:00 AM
Seek professional help. You'll be ok in no time.

heavyiron
08-04-2009, 10:05 PM
Drink more, think less.

Sexybeast777
08-06-2009, 12:24 AM
^^alcoholic

tight booty
08-06-2009, 09:02 PM
Drink more, think less.
Alcohol can cause impotency.....not a good thing. It decreases the blood flow to the penis, so a glass of wine or two is fine but I don't suggests he gets drunk.

Sexybeast777
08-07-2009, 02:00 AM
This is true, and I'm drunk now, lol